Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Thanks for your reply. Always nice to hear someone from the team stepping by in BCT.

Is the $1.25M raised the total number or are there still open/pending transactions that are not calculated yet? That would mean you raised around 50% of your softcap, right?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

Hi all,

I think ONAM trading platform will be more beneficial when crypto market boomerangs..
In fact, all exchanges having their own cryptos will rock big time.
The only question remains is, how much wait and how much watch... Patience will pay off one day..

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

Right now I'm not really all that bothered about how the market looks like
I'm very positive about the future of the blockchain and its use case

I agree, Looking at the market now is really not good because of the current situation. For now what we must do is keep finding some good project that we know it will going to have a great future like ONAM. Our patience will really going to pay off someday.

The market will bounce back no doubt we just have to believe and have faith if not nothing will happen. If everyone loose faith in cryptocurrency trust me everything is going to crash.

I guess in these times faith is what we need to have. Crypto cannot fail totally, it will sure bounce after so many factors affecting it has been addressed.

Exactly. Crypto (read blockchain) is what the future needs. It's evergreen market of IoT for day today life of human being, where even more automatic things will be required in future.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Thanks for your reply. Always nice to hear someone from the team stepping by in BCT.

Is the $1.25M raised the total number or are there still open/pending transactions that are not calculated yet? That would mean you raised around 50% of your softcap, right?

That would be a really low softCap. It’s unlike most projects that set a high softCap and wouldn’t reach it.
Btw, a few more extra days for the beta version of the app isn’t a bad idea. Hopefully, the release of your app helps INAM to reach the hardcap and probably build more partnerships.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

this sunday! this is really good news, i hope i find enough time to take a close look at the MVP. I am very curious. that will be a nice Sunday

It’s a great date. We get to check out those features.
MVP release is going to have a positive effect on ONAM token sale. To unlock some trading features you need to hold ONAM tokens.

I am also curious how their MVP will look like but we have to keep in mind that we have to go through KYC in order to be able to test it. So there might be some delay before the first users can test the MVP.
KYC even for testing a Platform?
thats really too much! why do they need kyc for just testing! its not like there any money business involved! still lets wait for the good things!

What about a mischievous individual or probably a terrorist testing the platform?  Huh
KYC and regulation is the new normal now applied across board
I think we don't need to worry about this, because before this project starts, surely the team has taken action, even though it happened that was not wanted, I hope the team is also able to take responsibility for the losses we experience

I don't understand your standpoint?
What losses is the team taking responsibility for?
I didn't read or mention of any loss only talked about the KYC process

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

I guess the MVP has been pushed back to the evening of Nov 19th, the team is looking to implement the beta version of crypto to crypto trading and not just a feel of the UI, I personally think with every delay, we are one step closer to seeing a masterpiece.

Well, if you consider that their initial schedule for the release of the MVP was the end of November, we shouldn't complain that much when we get it on Nov 19th instead of Nov 18th.

Well, you should know I wasn't complaining but only saying the delay is taking us a step closer to great platform when finally launched  Smiley
In this case I think we should be patient and see how things turns out. I’m positive the team are working to ensure the release of the MVP will be a success.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:34:50 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:53:19 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

That would be a really low softCap. It’s unlike most projects that set a high softCap and wouldn’t reach it.
Btw, a few more extra days for the beta version of the app isn’t a bad idea. Hopefully, the release of your app helps INAM to reach the hardcap and probably build more partnerships.

I will personally applaud any project who manages to get to soft cap let alone hard cap in this bearish market. If Onam has claimed to raised above half of the cap, I think it's impressive. All the same, I am on the look out to see how this unfolds finally
accounting 181293

Activity: 662

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

releasing BETA faster is a good thing. maybe when investors see the platform they will be more interested in the Onam project. and 1.25M a great achievement, hopefully it will continue to grow every day.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Today is Sunday. MVP already released? I am waiting for the official news. Hopefully it is released today and I would like to part of testing..

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Woah! This is really a great news ONAM team. The project developments and progress are really good that's why I have a  lot of reasons why I must not going to waste having a chance grabbing some good opportunities here. Thank you for informing us.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

releasing BETA faster is a good thing. maybe when investors see the platform they will be more interested in the Onam project. and 1.25M a great achievement, hopefully it will continue to grow every day.

yeah they are truly impressive, they have collectively done a great job and releasing BETA would catapult them to high places, for most investors seeing they say is believing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:06:43 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

Lackluster customer Support

This is a my Lackluster experice at Bina*ce

I did reset my mobile and lost the 2FA authentication facility with the google authenticator! I submitted a requested to reset the 2FA and they asked me for KYC. You know guys, I had to submit more than 8 KYCs for a month, since they are rejecting with the feed back of "less visibly details". But I used the same camera and sharpness on submitting KYC on all the other exchanges and campaigns. At the last time, I wrote in the paper which I'm holding with the date, saying "Please stop rejecting me. Even xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx platforms accepted KYC with this quality. Why can't you read this ID, its much clear. Don't you know how to zoom?" Right after that I got the access to the account!  Cheesy

So, Hope with the Onam Platform, as they are mentioning again and again about customer friendly manners, No one would ever face this kind of bad experiences! Right?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Sooner or late after the beta was released i am sure that the they can raised more than we expected since the platform is being develop for the best of everyone. There is a lot of investor sees already what this platform will become in the future, maybe raising $1.25M is a sign that  surely this project is going to be huge

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Today is Sunday. MVP already released? I am waiting for the official news. Hopefully it is released today and I would like to part of testing..

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Excellent news, hearing these words from the CEO himself is quite reassuring. I am very expectant about what the MVP will offer when finally launched.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Excellent news, hearing these words from the CEO himself is quite reassuring. I am very expectant about what the MVP will offer when finally launched.

Good to see updates from Onam team. And I hope security audit finishes soon and we can see MVP beta launch.  Is there any latest update on this news?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

Lackluster customer Support

This is a my Lackluster experice at Bina*ce

I did reset my mobile and lost the 2FA authentication facility with the google authenticator! I submitted a requested to reset the 2FA and they asked me for KYC. You know guys, I had to submit more than 8 KYCs for a month, since they are rejecting with the feed back of "less visibly details". But I used the same camera and sharpness on submitting KYC on all the other exchanges and campaigns. At the last time, I wrote in the paper which I'm holding with the date, saying "Please stop rejecting me. Even xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx platforms accepted KYC with this quality. Why can't you read this ID, its much clear. Don't you know how to zoom?" Right after that I got the access to the account!  Cheesy

So, Hope with the Onam Platform, as they are mentioning again and again about customer friendly manners, No one would ever face this kind of bad experiences! Right?

That was some experience you had there. Funny how you had to put it on their face before they gave you access to your account. Most of this exchange act like they own the world. Once I notice such bad customer service, i find another exchange.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

I guess the MVP has been pushed back to the evening of Nov 19th, the team is looking to implement the beta version of crypto to crypto trading and not just a feel of the UI, I personally think with every delay, we are one step closer to seeing a masterpiece.

Well, if you consider that their initial schedule for the release of the MVP was the end of November, we shouldn't complain that much when we get it on Nov 19th instead of Nov 18th.

Well, you should know I wasn't complaining but only saying the delay is taking us a step closer to great platform when finally launched  Smiley
In this case I think we should be patient and see how things turns out. I’m positive the team are working to ensure the release of the MVP will be a success.

It must have been due to issues beyond their control. they were very much confident in their plans the other time they told me it will be released just this past weekend.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:53:05 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday
https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1064391264408428544

No wonder this platform have a good investor/supporters at the very early stage almost a day they already raised million.Soon the softcap will meet in no time, no doubt for the team are so blessed to have supporters due to their good proposal as the platform is fully develop. They are in there final stage of of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM lets wait for the good news by the team soon.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday
https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1064391264408428544

No wonder this platform have a good investor/supporters at the very early stage almost a day they already raised million.Soon the softcap will meet in no time, no doubt for the team are so blessed to have supporters due to their good proposal as the platform is fully develop. They are in there final stage of of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM lets wait for the good news by the team soon.

Yea, i'm eager to see what that have install for the community, probably we'll get to find out in a few hours, no stipulated time yet, as they are still putting finishing touches, saw their sales bar today and its good to know that they have sold pretty much and generated up to 20 million dollars if i'm not mistaken, so lets see if the MVP will help boost the sales
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: