Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:55:42 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

Wow that’s damn impressive I don’t let ico ratings sway me too much but having a number of solid good ratings is a great way to be on the right path towards deciding if a project is worth investing in
Yeah i think they would have gotten a higher rating if they had a MVP of the exchange or a prototype maybe in the future they will update it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Good thing about this ICO,  is its one of the few projects who started developments of the product even before finishing the ICO.

Blockchain projects are gradually shifting stands to supporting such projects more. Instead of selling us ideas, show us a project and we will know that your idea is feasible. Projects get more trust and support that way.

Agree.  This kind of approach gives confidence to investor.  In past it took years after ICO for project to complete the development.  Now it's not the case,  and investors keeping distance from ICO who just to selling idea's
It is always better to have a MVP ready too, this can attract investors a lot as they will get the idea what the project wants to reach through that MVP.

Another awesome thing is that they plan to make the MVP ready by early November, they really are working hard to make sure investors have something to look forward to.
I’m really impressed with the so much efforts and dedication the team put in to ensure this project moves forward.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:29:39 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:44:36 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Trading in cryptocurrencies is one thing, and trading in cryptocurrency futures is completely different. It seems to me that futures will be in great demand and popularity among investors.

The popularity is growing so therefore it will be nice to see new and growing exchange project integrate that into their exchange with time to gain the chunk of the market shares as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

One Admin mentioned in the ONAM Telegram channel, that the MVP will be available in November, but they try to release it a bit earlier.

yeah, good news! i am really looking forward to it. I like to test new things. and if there will be a beta after the mvp i will also participate

That is great news; I hope the UI would look great; I think that attracts many. I am also guessing that the MVP will be supporting the 24 currencies advertised right?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Concentrating on fiat to crypto conversation will be a good niche for them cause that's one area where people tend to buzz off especially those new to crypto, due to the complex looking process.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

Concentrating on fiat to crypto conversation will be a good niche for them cause that's one area where people tend to buzz off especially those new to crypto, due to the complex looking process.

But to be honest that will be a lot of work for them. We all know how hard it is to get fiat on a trading site is and then transferring that to your personal bank account will be another heck of a task.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

One Admin mentioned in the ONAM Telegram channel, that the MVP will be available in November, but they try to release it a bit earlier.

yeah, good news! i am really looking forward to it. I like to test new things. and if there will be a beta after the mvp i will also participate

That is great news; I hope the UI would look great; I think that attracts many. I am also guessing that the MVP will be supporting the 24 currencies advertised right?

well, for me i would really want them to make the UI simple and easy as possible because of it very important that they consider the UX in their development process

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

Wow that’s damn impressive I don’t let ico ratings sway me too much but having a number of solid good ratings is a great way to be on the right path towards deciding if a project is worth investing in

Same here, i'm not a fan of rating sites, i see dozens of them spamming telegram groups to bid the attentions of the admin, which is absurd for a rating site, i'm an advocate of personal research, be your own judge, so when things go wrong, you don't blame anyone but yourself, not like is a bad thing but its much better that when an individual is influenced by the decision they make and not based on fallacy
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

I've seen a few exchange born within nights in last days!
Then with some promo offers they keep going on without any future updates, features and all that!
So Watching ONAM being developed the to a perfect one,being able to invest in it for some exclusive profit is really a great way to live life!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
I am not saying that they said about listing on another exchange. I said may be after sometime they will list on another exchange if they want. Some exchanges have their own criteria to list any coin/tokens on their exchanges.

Yeah, And it will really great if other exchange will going to list some coins or tokens of the other exchanges because it's like that they are having some good communication and connection Wink.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Same here, i'm not a fan of rating sites, i see dozens of them spamming telegram groups to bid the attentions of the admin, which is absurd for a rating site, i'm an advocate of personal research, be your own judge, so when things go wrong, you don't blame anyone but yourself, not like is a bad thing but its much better that when an individual is influenced by the decision they make and not based on fallacy

I would agree to the same. However, I think what is important with those rating sites is the KYC part. Usually, ICOs need to KYC to clear the KYC part of the listing. Nothing beats personal research but surprisingly many consider those sites in their decision.

nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

But to be honest that will be a lot of work for them. We all know how hard it is to get fiat on a trading site is and then transferring that to your personal bank account will be another heck of a task.
Yes but that is an exchange so you can trade your crypto currency to your fiat currency or other crypto, i think it is a thing that should be there on the exchange and it will also give a good boost to the project too.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

I understand your point but I don't think icobench is one of those rating sites that spam telegram groups for attention. They are are like the pioneer of rating sites and their ratings hold grounds.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:30 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
I am not saying that they said about listing on another exchange. I said may be after sometime they will list on another exchange if they want. Some exchanges have their own criteria to list any coin/tokens on their exchanges.

Just to understand this in a better way as well comparing with similar tokens, is binance token listed in other exchanges or not? I have never checked that till today..
If we are talking about it then Yes. Binance is listed more trading exchanges but after sometimes. We will know everything once ICO ends.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

That's a pretty good rating. But about the rating of the product, I had to laugh, only 1 point :-) in their opinion, there are probably already too many exchanges

Exchange for crypto currencies are much already. But none of em can be used by itself. You’ll have to make up for one using another. Onam features are nice. Here you go;
✅ Matching Engine capable of handing 10M TPS
✅ Full Regulatory Compliance
✅ Market Surveillance powered by Machine Learning
✅ Crypto to Crypto Trading
✅ Margin Trading
✅ Margin Lending
✅ OTC Trading
✅ Composite Index Fund
✅ Paper Trading
✅ Automated Trading Bots
✅ AI Trade Assistant
✅ 24/7 LIVE Support
✅ Advanced Charting
✅ Advanced Order Types (Trailing stops, Iceberg orders, Take Profit, etc)
✅ Push Notifications
✅ Market Sentiment Tool
✅ BitGo Custodian Service Integration
✅ Advanced Threat Prevention and Intrusion Detection Powered by Machine Learning
✅ Trading for 25+ Major Coins at Initial Launch

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

That's a pretty good rating. But about the rating of the product, I had to laugh, only 1 point :-) in their opinion, there are probably already too many exchanges

Exchange for crypto currencies are much already. But none of em can be used by itself. You’ll have to make up for one using another. Onam features are nice. Here you go;
✅ Matching Engine capable of handing 10M TPS
✅ Full Regulatory Compliance
✅ Market Surveillance powered by Machine Learning
✅ Crypto to Crypto Trading
✅ Margin Trading
✅ Margin Lending
✅ OTC Trading
✅ Composite Index Fund
✅ Paper Trading
✅ Automated Trading Bots
✅ AI Trade Assistant
✅ 24/7 LIVE Support
✅ Advanced Charting
✅ Advanced Order Types (Trailing stops, Iceberg orders, Take Profit, etc)
✅ Push Notifications
✅ Market Sentiment Tool
✅ BitGo Custodian Service Integration
✅ Advanced Threat Prevention and Intrusion Detection Powered by Machine Learning
✅ Trading for 25+ Major Coins at Initial Launch

Automated trading bots. That's something new. I don't think i have seen  any exchange with such features unless the ones where traders trade eith bots using API.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

from Telegram i was updated that ONAM token will be used for reducing trade fess to 50%!
i was expecting ONAM tokens should be a utility token for paying the listing fee of ONAM exchange with Onam Tokens!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

Just to understand this in a better way as well comparing with similar tokens, is binance token listed in other exchanges or not? I have never checked that till today..
If we are talking about it then Yes. Binance is listed more trading exchanges but after sometimes. We will know everything once ICO ends.

Can you tell what other exchange Binance coin is listed? Because as far as I know it is used only on the Binance exchange and your input is kinda confusing me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: