Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

An interesting project with great ambitions and ideas. the lowest trading fees idea is great. It has a good start and I think the team is very strong and confident. I believe there will be a stunning success!
By looking at the concept of this project that can be said to be interesting I think this project has the opportunity to be successful and the team is also good so we just watch the progress of the project

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

An interesting project with great ambitions and ideas. the lowest trading fees idea is great. It has a good start and I think the team is very strong and confident. I believe there will be a stunning success!
i am also having such feelings but the team should know they have great deal of work the road onward is not rosy, if they will get to their destination they need to make sure they put things in order

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

That's a pretty good rating. But about the rating of the product, I had to laugh, only 1 point :-) in their opinion, there are probably already too many exchanges

Exchange for crypto currencies are much already. But none of em can be used by itself. You’ll have to make up for one using another. Onam features are nice. Here you go;
✅ Matching Engine capable of handing 10M TPS
✅ Full Regulatory Compliance
✅ Market Surveillance powered by Machine Learning
✅ Crypto to Crypto Trading
✅ Margin Trading
✅ Margin Lending
✅ OTC Trading
✅ Composite Index Fund
✅ Paper Trading
✅ Automated Trading Bots
✅ AI Trade Assistant
✅ 24/7 LIVE Support
✅ Advanced Charting
✅ Advanced Order Types (Trailing stops, Iceberg orders, Take Profit, etc)
✅ Push Notifications
✅ Market Sentiment Tool
✅ BitGo Custodian Service Integration
✅ Advanced Threat Prevention and Intrusion Detection Powered by Machine Learning
✅ Trading for 25+ Major Coins at Initial Launch

The ONAM exchange has so many great features. The most interesting features for me are the automated trading bots and AI trade assistant. I'm curious how the features will work.

Yea, the features are quite enticing, i think the bot will be more like a trading software, where you just set your parameters and let them do the work, bad customer service is something we get to see in most exchanges, response time is so annoying but i'm glad that they will have a 24 hours support services , i do hope they maintain that standard

Bad customer service doesn’t help. Could cost a fortune. I like that they’re keeping customer service round the clock. Different time zone wouldn’t be a problem with this exchange. So you could access it without waiting for a friend to wake up.  Smiley

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

Automated trading bots. That's something new. I don't think i have seen  any exchange with such features unless the ones where traders trade eith bots using API.

I wonder what exactly we can imagine. Do we give the bot a goal and then reach it for us? Then I tell him: Trade me $ 1 million :-)
I have to find out more about it in the whitepaper. Or the team tells us more about it
Even I heard that we can build our own strategy if we have knowledge or we should use the experts strategies.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

That's a pretty good rating. But about the rating of the product, I had to laugh, only 1 point :-) in their opinion, there are probably already too many exchanges

Exchange for crypto currencies are much already. But none of em can be used by itself. You’ll have to make up for one using another. Onam features are nice. Here you go;
✅ Matching Engine capable of handing 10M TPS
✅ Full Regulatory Compliance
✅ Market Surveillance powered by Machine Learning
✅ Crypto to Crypto Trading
✅ Margin Trading
✅ Margin Lending
✅ OTC Trading
✅ Composite Index Fund
✅ Paper Trading
✅ Automated Trading Bots
✅ AI Trade Assistant
✅ 24/7 LIVE Support
✅ Advanced Charting
✅ Advanced Order Types (Trailing stops, Iceberg orders, Take Profit, etc)
✅ Push Notifications
✅ Market Sentiment Tool
✅ BitGo Custodian Service Integration
✅ Advanced Threat Prevention and Intrusion Detection Powered by Machine Learning
✅ Trading for 25+ Major Coins at Initial Launch

The ONAM exchange has so many great features. The most interesting features for me are the automated trading bots and AI trade assistant. I'm curious how the features will work.

Yea, the features are quite enticing, i think the bot will be more like a trading software, where you just set your parameters and let them do the work, bad customer service is something we get to see in most exchanges, response time is so annoying but i'm glad that they will have a 24 hours support services , i do hope they maintain that standard

Bad customer service doesn’t help. Could cost a fortune. I like that they’re keeping customer service round the clock. Different time zone wouldn’t be a problem with this exchange. So you could access it without waiting for a friend to wake up.  Smiley

I agree, They separated their team member that will going to make a duty on their telegram / support chat and if you have any problem you can easily chat their to get an answer with a few minutes.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

i am also having such feelings but the team should know they have great deal of work the road onward is not rosy, if they will get to their destination they need to make sure they put things in order

One thing I've realized from my conversations with the team on telegram is that the devs know what they are doing. So they will be utilizing AWS along all the necessary load and memory cleansing measures to suffice high performance transactions.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

One thing I've realized from my conversations with the team on telegram is that the devs know what they are doing. So they will be utilizing AWS along all the necessary load and memory cleansing measures to suffice high performance transactions.
So the most important thing is we leave it all to the team because surely they also already know what they have to do, I'm sure the team will try hard so that the project can succeed and succeed

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

So the most important thing is we leave it all to the team because surely they also already know what they have to do, I'm sure the team will try hard so that the project can succeed and succeed
We have so many Exchange running to take examples of!
Example of Good and Established  and examples of Scrape as well!
From them ONAM made their Plan and Strategy !
 Its like getting everything we wanted in a exchange found in one place!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Agreed. I said this before. They have a lot of exchange to pick out from especially the well established ones. Study these exchanges and change the things they think will be beneficial in their own onam exchanges.
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Pre Sale ends approx in 6 days and 7 hour's and only 50% tokens sold in softcap as per the progress bar which is not enough to continue this project. So my question is Onam is already planned something about it?

I'm a little surprised. Onam will be a really good exchange when they implement their goals. And the token price is tied to ETH, which means the tokens are really cheap right now. If we have an ETH Prize of 400 at the end of November, then some will be annoyed

No need to panic, only the Pre-Sale will end in about 6 days, it is only the second stage of the ICO with 20% bonus. The ICO will continue till 1st of December. The next stage is only a 10% bonus.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Concentrating on fiat to crypto conversation will be a good niche for them cause that's one area where people tend to buzz off especially those new to crypto, due to the complex looking process.

But to be honest that will be a lot of work for them. We all know how hard it is to get fiat on a trading site is and then transferring that to your personal bank account will be another heck of a task.

Herculean it is but achievable as well
It took a great deal of time to come to this technology called the blockchain it will take another great deal of time to reach this part of the exchange where converting from crypto to fiat become common

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Concentrating on fiat to crypto conversation will be a good niche for them cause that's one area where people tend to buzz off especially those new to crypto, due to the complex looking process.

But to be honest that will be a lot of work for them. We all know how hard it is to get fiat on a trading site is and then transferring that to your personal bank account will be another heck of a task.

It took a great deal of time to come to this technology called the blockchain it will take another great deal of time to reach this part of the exchange where converting from crypto to fiat become common

True that,they're lots of technology coming up in the nearest I believe converting from crypto to fiat seamlessly will be one of those.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

The best truth I've heard all day. It's limitless what blockchain can do. It might definitely take a while but it isn't unforeseeable with blockchain.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Pre Sale ends approx in 6 days and 7 hour's and only 50% tokens sold in softcap as per the progress bar which is not enough to continue this project. So my question is Onam is already planned something about it?

I'm a little surprised. Onam will be a really good exchange when they implement their goals. And the token price is tied to ETH, which means the tokens are really cheap right now. If we have an ETH Prize of 400 at the end of November, then some will be annoyed

No need to panic, only the Pre-Sale will end in about 6 days, it is only the second stage of the ICO with 20% bonus. The ICO will continue till 1st of December. The next stage is only a 10% bonus.
So do you mean to say, that second stage of ICO which is offering 20% bonus is also part of softcap? I am little bit confused here.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

The best truth I've heard all day. It's limitless what blockchain can do. It might definitely take a while but it isn't unforeseeable with blockchain.

Blockchain is considered as a new one even though it is known for sometime now. But in considerably less time, they will for sure conquer all the fields. No doubt about it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Yes. I also noticed that. Country of registration is Canada if I remember it right. Once it starts working, it will also possible to start in other locations.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Agreed. I said this before. They have a lot of exchange to pick out from especially the well established ones. Study these exchanges and change the things they think will be beneficial in their own onam exchanges.
yes! if ONAM could add everything as promised then it would be really amazing stuff for a long future!
because the thing thing they are promising is really unique!
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Yes. I also noticed that. Country of registration is Canada if I remember it right. Once it starts working, it will also possible to start in other locations.
Wow! I’m impressed with the ratings on icobench. 4.4 out of 5 is really a good number for ONAM exchange.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:04:41 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:45:10 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

Wow! I’m impressed with the ratings on icobench. 4.4 out of 5 is really a good number for ONAM exchange.
Yes, this is a good rating. By the way, this is what an expert writes about this project on this website:

"The market is saturated with exchanges. In reality we don't need more exchanges. However what I respect about this project is that they lay out in a clear matrix format how their platform is better than the existing top platforms such as Huobi and Kukoin.

The team looks capable. Without an MVP or a prototype so I cannot rate the product high at this time.

This is not financial advice or a recommendation to invest in this or any other ICO. Investors must perform their own due diligence and not rely on external ratings to make their final investment decisions. ICOs are risky and 100% loss of capital is possible. ".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: