Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Concentrating on fiat to crypto conversation will be a good niche for them cause that's one area where people tend to buzz off especially those new to crypto, due to the complex looking process.

But to be honest that will be a lot of work for them. We all know how hard it is to get fiat on a trading site is and then transferring that to your personal bank account will be another heck of a task.

Herculean it is but achievable as well
It took a great deal of time to come to this technology called the blockchain it will take another great deal of time to reach this part of the exchange where converting from crypto to fiat become common

Yea, the team seems pretty confident about the exchange and such is been reflected by their active nature in their telegram group when a conversation comes up, they said something about delivering a 24 hours support in different languages, i want to see this become achievable, i'm really frustrated with the type of exchanges we have at the moment when it comes to customer support
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Was talking with the admins about their plans for adoption and how to get more investors, and they seem more concerned with getting their MVP out the door and an actual product online, which really reassured me the team is serious about their business and customers and not just a quick buck

I also think, that the release of the MVP will attract more investors. I hope that they will implement some of the great features and the users can test it The team is still convinced, that they can reach the goals.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

Was talking with the admins about their plans for adoption and how to get more investors, and they seem more concerned with getting their MVP out the door and an actual product online, which really reassured me the team is serious about their business and customers and not just a quick buck

I also think, that the release of the MVP will attract more investors. I hope that they will implement some of the great features and the users can test it The team is still convinced, that they can reach the goals.

Yeah, it will, the MVP release is planned for November and this is good timing because the token sale ends on 1st December so it should give them that final boost to take them over the softcap level.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:19:43 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:08:49 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Pre Sale ends approx in 6 days and 7 hour's and only 50% tokens sold in softcap as per the progress bar which is not enough to continue this project. So my question is Onam is already planned something about it?

I'm a little surprised. Onam will be a really good exchange when they implement their goals. And the token price is tied to ETH, which means the tokens are really cheap right now. If we have an ETH Prize of 400 at the end of November, then some will be annoyed

No need to panic, only the Pre-Sale will end in about 6 days, it is only the second stage of the ICO with 20% bonus. The ICO will continue till 1st of December. The next stage is only a 10% bonus.

Still a good chance for potential investors to get a good amount of bonus from this stage. Hope there will be swift action cause soon the rewards will be slashed down by half.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

Yes, it looks good. And the bot even gives 4.9.
Nevertheless, I would like to have more reviews, maybe they'll find some experts in the next few weeks.
But my opinion is already clear, I have opted for an investment. I don't want to miss this train as well as the Binance train

Yes, I mentioned this before I think as the token sale continues they will start to get more experts leaving reviews on the ONAM exchange's ICO Bench profile. Good scores so far but always room for improvement.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

Yes, it looks good. And the bot even gives 4.9.
Nevertheless, I would like to have more reviews, maybe they'll find some experts in the next few weeks.
But my opinion is already clear, I have opted for an investment. I don't want to miss this train as well as the Binance train

Yes, I mentioned this before I think as the token sale continues they will start to get more experts leaving reviews on the ONAM exchange's ICO Bench profile. Good scores so far but always room for improvement.

yeah, regardless of the rating they can still do something, ONAM have so much to achieve i just hope they pull this off because their feature are really great

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:45:19 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

Pre Sale ends approx in 6 days and 7 hour's and only 50% tokens sold in softcap as per the progress bar which is not enough to continue this project. So my question is Onam is already planned something about it?

I'm a little surprised. Onam will be a really good exchange when they implement their goals. And the token price is tied to ETH, which means the tokens are really cheap right now. If we have an ETH Prize of 400 at the end of November, then some will be annoyed

No need to panic, only the Pre-Sale will end in about 6 days, it is only the second stage of the ICO with 20% bonus. The ICO will continue till 1st of December. The next stage is only a 10% bonus.

I don't think Onam team is updating progress bar everyday. We need to check with them when they updating the tokens sale counter. Still few days left and I think he will manage to get good investment.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Truly, they plan to offer extensive methods beyond existing exchanges and I think they have proved that to be the case with the amount of tools they are offering on the exchange to make trading easier.

Concentrating on fiat to crypto conversation will be a good niche for them cause that's one area where people tend to buzz off especially those new to crypto, due to the complex looking process.

But to be honest that will be a lot of work for them. We all know how hard it is to get fiat on a trading site is and then transferring that to your personal bank account will be another heck of a task.

Herculean it is but achievable as well
It took a great deal of time to come to this technology called the blockchain it will take another great deal of time to reach this part of the exchange where converting from crypto to fiat become common

The best truth I've heard all day. It's limitless what blockchain can do. It might definitely take a while but it isn't unforeseeable with blockchain.

Yeah, We just discovered blockchain few years ago and we really don't know what it can really do not only here in crypto industry but it will going to be a big and great technology in real life.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

I think the MVP will assure everyone of their capability to execute. I feel that the admins now are more involved in the project as well; I mean in other ICOs I am following the admins have no idea what goes with the business so there is always this delay in response. They have to double check with the team all the time.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

I think the MVP will assure everyone of their capability to execute. I feel that the admins now are more involved in the project as well; I mean in other ICOs I am following the admins have no idea what goes with the business so there is always this delay in response. They have to double check with the team all the time.

You think?? Ha. It definitely does. With MVP people tend to see that it's actually possible to achieve the idea document in whitepaper
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

I've observed that myself, their admins are well educated in the running of the project. Having their MVP out there sure gives investors a level of assurance in the team.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

I do agree with you on that, MVP simply indicates how proactive a brand is and that gives the project a heads up and something for investors to judge and ascertain if the project is worth investing, it creates trust and not to mention the drive up in sales if the MVP turns out to be something good with awesome reviews but will this be made public to the whole investors are just a selected few?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

I've observed that myself, their admins are well educated in the running of the project. Having their MVP out there sure gives investors a level of assurance in the team.

I agree with it. The admins and devs of the team are really working hard to finish that MVP thing which is that will really going to be a big help to the project.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

I agree with it. The admins and devs of the team are really working hard to finish that MVP thing which is that will really going to be a big help to the project.

Once MVP out, it will automatically give confidence to investors and followers. I think this is good strategy, actual product makes sense than just promises.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

I don't think Onam team is updating progress bar everyday. We need to check with them when they updating the tokens sale counter. Still few days left and I think he will manage to get good investment.
Same question I asked on telegram channel yesterday and I got reply from admin. They said sale is in 4 stages, Private Sale, Pre Sale, Crowd Sale stage 1, Crowd sale stage 2. Each stage will take 2 week's..
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

Same question I asked on telegram channel yesterday and I got reply from admin. They said sale is in 4 stages, Private Sale, Pre Sale, Crowd Sale stage 1, Crowd sale stage 2. Each stage will take 2 week's..

I've read the same in their whitepaper. I think the bonus changes as well and stop on stage 1. I think the release of the MVP will make the most difference. Onam token for now can be used to reduce fees

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Once MVP out, it will automatically give confidence to investors and followers. I think this is good strategy, actual product makes sense than just promises.
Yeah i agree with you i have also seen a lot of reviews which could be a lot higher if ONAM already had an MVP ready, but still in the future it can be updated.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Yeah i agree with you i have also seen a lot of reviews which could be a lot higher if ONAM already had an MVP ready, but still in the future it can be updated.

Yeah. I can't wait to see a mvp for the project. That will be a big boost to the project and it will also increase the confidence of the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: