Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
SmartInsider

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

Very interesting progect, nice design and adv! I like most of all in this exchanger low commission.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

Now I have looked at the homepage so many times, but that Onam has so low fees, I notice only now. Only 0.05%, that's really low. Hopefully this is not just about winning customers in the beginning, but staying that low for longer

Yeah. Low fees. But i  saw that their listing fee is high. I guess it is a method of attracting only the big boys to their exchanges.

I would really like to know how high their listing fees actually are. Does anyone have a concrete number or a statement from one of the team? Or is it pure speculation that the fees for listing new tokens will be high?

Not quite sure about the listing fee but i believe it will be on a considerate level but its funny how some individuals see an exchange with low listing fee, they consider such as a poor exchange or something or one with low value but the fact still remains that the fee need not to be exorbitant, seriously the fees are really ridiculously high

I think for now they must ask only some low fees on their exchanges or they can also make some voting competition to have some new pairs of coins on their exchange.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Now I have looked at the homepage so many times, but that Onam has so low fees, I notice only now. Only 0.05%, that's really low. Hopefully this is not just about winning customers in the beginning, but staying that low for longer

Yeah. Low fees. But i  saw that their listing fee is high. I guess it is a method of attracting only the big boys to their exchanges.

A team Member on Telegram said the high fee set for list is a way of filtering out bad projects from the system since they are concerned about listing quality project

It's not unusual i mean we've seen high listing fees everywhere, and even this fee is not as insane as some of the really big exchanges that are truly rediculous (several million USD worth) for the larger projects, its pretty insane that people are surprised when new exchanges have realistic costs.

My only concern was them basing their listing fee on the grounds of filtering  projects quality. I mean, what do you think about that? Is it really cool to judge a project base on their ability to pay your listing fee?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

I would really like to know how high their listing fees actually are. Does anyone have a concrete number or a statement from one of the team? Or is it pure speculation that the fees for listing new tokens will be high?

Not quite sure about the listing fee but i believe it will be on a considerate level but its funny how some individuals see an exchange with low listing fee, they consider such as a poor exchange or something or one with low value but the fact still remains that the fee need not to be exorbitant, seriously the fees are really ridiculously high

I think for now they must ask only some low fees on their exchanges or they can also make some voting competition to have some new pairs of coins on their exchange.

yeah, adding new pairs of coin is going to be wonderful the process exchanging multiple coin to get ones combination is tiring they should honestly consider that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

I have never done margin trading with crypto, only a little in forex in the past. I like to check out new exchanges trading in cryptocurrencies so will most likely take a look at this new one when I get a chance later in the week. It seems to have some interesting functions so I will want to check on it from time to time and how it is progressing. A lot of new projects need a chance to showcase their tokens and coins, so we need good exchanges in this space to get more utility out of this Arena.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

yeah, adding new pairs of coin is going to be wonderful the process exchanging multiple coin to get ones combination is tiring they should honestly consider that

They already have 22 tokens ready to start trading once they go live.  From the way this tokens trade on the exchange we will know if the high listing fee is justified.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

If we see other ICOs which are currently going on, I see Onam outperforming them when it comes to getting investment. It's giving me confidence in this project.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

They already have 22 tokens ready to start trading once they go live.  From the way this tokens trade on the exchange we will know if the high listing fee is justified.
To own a lot of volume in a Exchange it is necessary to have enough pair of Popular currency listed!
22 is not enough but it should do for a start! However for a exchange with this many features its definitely gonna be awesome!   
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

I have never done margin trading with crypto, only a little in forex in the past. I like to check out new exchanges trading in cryptocurrencies so will most likely take a look at this new one when I get a chance later in the week. It seems to have some interesting functions so I will want to check on it from time to time and how it is progressing. A lot of new projects need a chance to showcase their tokens and coins, so we need good exchanges in this space to get more utility out of this Arena.

I learnt a year ago to always give every project with a potential like this a chance to show what they got. Onam team announced they would release an MVP soon. That should give an idea of what we are investing into. If they got all these features theirs no doubt they’ll make trading more easier.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I learnt a year ago to always give every project with a potential like this a chance to show what they got. Onam team announced they would release an MVP soon. That should give an idea of what we are investing into. If they got all these features theirs no doubt they’ll make trading more easier.

Indeed, I also have high hopes on the MVP. As a holder of ONAM tokens you get access to special features, like a machine learning trading assistant. This will help traders to get more profitable.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

What’s the update on Onam token sales?
When is the release of the MVP? Am confident that would have some effect on the sales.
That's what we are discussing on above messages. I seen that launching about in November but not sure about date.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

To own a lot of volume in a Exchange it is necessary to have enough pair of Popular currency listed!
22 is not enough but it should do for a start! However for a exchange with this many features its definitely gonna be awesome!   
No buddy, I guess you have some wrong information. As I know that they are listing in start-up almost 25 tokens and pairs are in Crypto currencies.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

It actually is 25 token/coin but as you rightly stated it is not enough but great for a start and hopefully the exchange will live up to expectations
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

If we see other ICOs which are currently going on, I see Onam outperforming them when it comes to getting investment. It's giving me confidence in this project.

Having such sales performance in a time like this when the state of the market is really low is intriguing. It shows they have been able to effectively convey their project idea to the community.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

A team Member on Telegram said the high fee set for list is a way of filtering out bad projects from the system since they are concerned about listing quality project

That's the thing, the ONAM team has very high standards. The projects listed on the exchange will reflect on ONAM and they will want to ensure the projects are responsible and meet the requirements of ONAM.

Interestingly, the team still hasn't decided whether they will charge ONAM tokens for the listing fees, for me, this is the best idea because projects will need to purchase ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange to get listed. If the fee is sizeable then this means they could bring in a lot of volume to the platform, which provides liquidity to token holders and has lots of other benefits for users.

It takes so much for a project to be listed on top exchanges. I mean to top 3 exchanges. When they do their price would skyrocket.
That’s the aim of ONAM team. To be a part of the top exchanges in few months. It would only be achieved by listing good project. Very serious team, that can stake the listing fee for a good exchange platform.

Have you seen the tokens they intend to list when platform goes live? very huge and realistic projects that will bring Onam into the exchange lists trading this various coins/tokens which to me is very great exposure for the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:58:05 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

The last few days have been very good for the cryptocurrencies. This could help the Onam ICO, because if the market is more optimistic, then it is easier to find new investors. I think the softcap will be reached this week

Market signals shows there would be an increase soon. Best to get on ONAM Sales now. So people are coming into crypto that’s the reason for the increase. This time it’s coming from people using CryptoCurrency to do stuffs. My friend who stares at me blankly when I talk about crypto was able to get our delivery and understood how it all worked

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

The last few days have been very good for the cryptocurrencies. This could help the Onam ICO, because if the market is more optimistic, then it is easier to find new investors. I think the softcap will be reached this week

I really hope the softcap will be reached soon and I am confident they can do it. It would be a shame when such a promising project doesn't reach its targets.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

I really hope the softcap will be reached soon and I am confident they can do it. It would be a shame when such a promising project doesn't reach its targets.

I'm also very confident that they reach the softcap soon, or maybe they got it already. One of the Admins in Telegram told me that some buy-orders are not recorded in the progress bar because of the KYC procedure.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

I'm also very confident that they reach the softcap soon, or maybe they got it already. One of the Admins in Telegram told me that some buy-orders are not recorded in the progress bar because of the KYC procedure.

If I am not mistaken and from what I understand from the admins they are constantly talking to investors. The market is on the verge of recovery so we could see some positives soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: