Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

The last few days have been very good for the cryptocurrencies. This could help the Onam ICO, because if the market is more optimistic, then it is easier to find new investors. I think the softcap will be reached this week

I really hope the softcap will be reached soon and I am confident they can do it. It would be a shame when such a promising project doesn't reach its targets.

I'm also very confident that they reach the softcap soon, or maybe they got it already. One of the Admins in Telegram told me that some buy-orders are not recorded in the progress bar because of the KYC procedure.

If I am not mistaken and from what I understand from the admins they are constantly talking to investors. The market is on the verge of recovery so we could see some positives soon.

I just had a talk with one of the admins in their Telegram group. He is very very confident that they will reach their softcap and said that they have a lot of large investors wanting to invest, but they'd much rather hit the softcap with the help of the community members.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

The last few days have been very good for the cryptocurrencies. This could help the Onam ICO, because if the market is more optimistic, then it is easier to find new investors. I think the softcap will be reached this week

I really hope the softcap will be reached soon and I am confident they can do it. It would be a shame when such a promising project doesn't reach its targets.

I'm also very confident that they reach the softcap soon, or maybe they got it already. One of the Admins in Telegram told me that some buy-orders are not recorded in the progress bar because of the KYC procedure.

If I am not mistaken and from what I understand from the admins they are constantly talking to investors. The market is on the verge of recovery so we could see some positives soon.

Yea, the market recovery is really looking pretty nice and i'm yet to know about the outcome of the SEC meeting, so i guess the meeting ended on a positive note because the market looks good, i just hope that things will keep moving up on a stable and healthy fashion, putting a smile on the faces of investors and the community
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

I have never done margin trading with crypto, only a little in forex in the past. I like to check out new exchanges trading in cryptocurrencies so will most likely take a look at this new one when I get a chance later in the week. It seems to have some interesting functions so I will want to check on it from time to time and how it is progressing. A lot of new projects need a chance to showcase their tokens and coins, so we need good exchanges in this space to get more utility out of this Arena.

Margin trading is highly risky. It doesn't matter whether it is a stock market or crypto. But may be with tools supported by bots could reduce the risk to certain level in crypto. We need to wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

Yea, the market recovery is really looking pretty nice and i'm yet to know about the outcome of the SEC meeting, so i guess the meeting ended on a positive note because the market looks good, i just hope that things will keep moving up on a stable and healthy fashion, putting a smile on the faces of investors and the community

yeah, the market needs to get back to it shape and also stabilize i know it gonna take some time before it fully recovers but i believe it all for the best and regarding the SEC meeting well let us expect the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

From the information gathered, softcap will not detter the project as they will kick off regardless, but it will be nice to see the more people involved in the sale.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

Now I have looked at the homepage so many times, but that Onam has so low fees, I notice only now. Only 0.05%, that's really low. Hopefully this is not just about winning customers in the beginning, but staying that low for longer

Yeah. Low fees. But i  saw that their listing fee is high. I guess it is a method of attracting only the big boys to their exchanges.

I would really like to know how high their listing fees actually are. Does anyone have a concrete number or a statement from one of the team? Or is it pure speculation that the fees for listing new tokens will be high?

Not quite sure about the listing fee but i believe it will be on a considerate level but its funny how some individuals see an exchange with low listing fee, they consider such as a poor exchange or something or one with low value but the fact still remains that the fee need not to be exorbitant, seriously the fees are really ridiculously high

I think for now they must ask only some low fees on their exchanges or they can also make some voting competition to have some new pairs of coins on their exchange.

yeah, adding new pairs of coin is going to be wonderful the process exchanging multiple coin to get ones combination is tiring they should honestly consider that

Sometimes if the exchange is new they must have or create a volume for their exchanges and I think free listing will going to be a big help on it. But they must also just list those goods coins.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

Now I have looked at the homepage so many times, but that Onam has so low fees, I notice only now. Only 0.05%, that's really low. Hopefully this is not just about winning customers in the beginning, but staying that low for longer

Yeah. Low fees. But i  saw that their listing fee is high. I guess it is a method of attracting only the big boys to their exchanges.

A team Member on Telegram said the high fee set for list is a way of filtering out bad projects from the system since they are concerned about listing quality project

That's the thing, the ONAM team has very high standards. The projects listed on the exchange will reflect on ONAM and they will want to ensure the projects are responsible and meet the requirements of ONAM.

Interestingly, the team still hasn't decided whether they will charge ONAM tokens for the listing fees, for me, this is the best idea because projects will need to purchase ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange to get listed. If the fee is sizeable then this means they could bring in a lot of volume to the platform, which provides liquidity to token holders and has lots of other benefits for users.

It takes so much for a project to be listed on top exchanges. I mean to top 3 exchanges. When they do their price would skyrocket.
That’s the aim of ONAM team. To be a part of the top exchanges in few months. It would only be achieved by listing good project. Very serious team, that can stake the listing fee for a good exchange platform.

I get why tokens pump after listing on one of the 'top' exchanges because it means the project will gain a lot of exposure, greater volume and more liquidity for traders, normally the bigger exchanges have better systems, security and features.

Nevertheless, if you actually think about it, it's kind of a sad reason for a token to increase in value. In my opinion value increases should be down to development work and partnerships.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:14:49 AM

A team Member on Telegram said the high fee set for list is a way of filtering out bad projects from the system since they are concerned about listing quality project

That's the thing, the ONAM team has very high standards. The projects listed on the exchange will reflect on ONAM and they will want to ensure the projects are responsible and meet the requirements of ONAM.

Interestingly, the team still hasn't decided whether they will charge ONAM tokens for the listing fees, for me, this is the best idea because projects will need to purchase ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange to get listed. If the fee is sizeable then this means they could bring in a lot of volume to the platform, which provides liquidity to token holders and has lots of other benefits for users.

It takes so much for a project to be listed on top exchanges. I mean to top 3 exchanges. When they do their price would skyrocket.
That’s the aim of ONAM team. To be a part of the top exchanges in few months. It would only be achieved by listing good project. Very serious team, that can stake the listing fee for a good exchange platform.

I get why tokens pump after listing on one of the 'top' exchanges because it means the project will gain a lot of exposure, greater volume and more liquidity for traders, normally the bigger exchanges have better systems, security and features.

Nevertheless, if you actually think about it, it's kind of a sad reason for a token to increase in value. In my opinion value increases should be down to development work and partnerships.

Perfectly agree with you, i miss the days when market positively reacts too development news, partnerships etc nowadays that seems not to be the case anymore.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

Yeah, That's also why some community members of different projects always asking when will the project will going to get listed on top exchanges. ONAM will really going to take time before becoming a top exchange and I know it will be worth to wait project.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

If my 0.1ETH worth 100usd hypothetically speaking, then it will be easier for me to part with it in form of investment than when I need to let go of 0.4eth just to meet the $100 minimum investment price. The poor market condition this year has really robbed a lot of projects good number of investors.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

I have never done margin trading with crypto, only a little in forex in the past. I like to check out new exchanges trading in cryptocurrencies so will most likely take a look at this new one when I get a chance later in the week. It seems to have some interesting functions so I will want to check on it from time to time and how it is progressing. A lot of new projects need a chance to showcase their tokens and coins, so we need good exchanges in this space to get more utility out of this Arena.

I've been wanting to give margin trading a shot but its one of those things that's much closer to gambling i find than investing, i mean you still have a better shot than straight up gambling but its much higher risk if i understand correctly how it goes, but its also good to see that more exchanges like this are offering the option forward.

Who of the prominent exchanges offers margin trading? I am not sure it is something normal or regular users would like to do...is ONAM providing that?

AngelJoshua

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

If my 0.1ETH worth 100usd hypothetically speaking, then it will be easier for me to part with it in form of investment than when I need to let go of 0.4eth just to meet the $100 minimum investment price. The poor market condition this year has really robbed a lot of projects good number of investors.

Yeah, Most of us now are can't make any investments because of the market situation. But once the market started to have a good increase again we must really not miss to invest on the ONAM exchange because it's really going to be a big exchange someday.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

Yeah, Most of us now are can't make any investments because of the market situation. But once the market started to have a good increase again we must really not miss to invest on the ONAM exchange because it's really going to be a big exchange someday.

When we expect higher returns, then risk also high. And market will always goes through bull as well as bear market cycle.  We have to be careful when investing in any type of market and should not invest all funds at same time.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

When we expect higher returns, then risk also high. And market will always goes through bull as well as bear market cycle.  We have to be careful when investing in any type of market and should not invest all funds at same time.

This is long bear market and even though people invested slowly or in parts,  it's understandable that most of us spent all funds by now.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Poor market condition is affecting ICOs and has prevented projects from getting investors but I think for the fact that Onam reduced participation fee, it will smell good business.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I've been wanting to give margin trading a shot but its one of those things that's much closer to gambling i find than investing, i mean you still have a better shot than straight up gambling but its much higher risk if i understand correctly how it goes, but its also good to see that more exchanges like this are offering the option forward.

Who of the prominent exchanges offers margin trading? I am not sure it is something normal or regular users would like to do...is ONAM providing that?

It’s not a regular trade option. It’s left for sophisticated traders or investors who can take the risk. For average investors, ONAM Exchange got others options you can try out. It’s good that Onam has features to accomodate both new, average and top traders.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Yeah. I hope onam would have launched the period the market becomes stable for trading. I have been away from trading for sometime now. Can't risk losing on this bear market.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Yea, i think at this moment, project teams ought to utilize every available means to keep investors coming because once the market recovers, investors must have invested in projects that they consider appropriate to them, Onam is in a competitive niche at the moment and they need to instill confidence on why the community should use them, so far, they have been doing good
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Poor market condition is affecting ICOs and has prevented projects from getting investors but I think for the fact that Onam reduced participation fee, it will smell good business.

Was a smart move from Onam to reduce their fee, will help level the plain field. The market has taken a toll on ICO's, the year is almost over, hopefully a bull run to balance things.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Market signals shows there would be an increase soon. Best to get on ONAM Sales now. So people are coming into crypto that’s the reason for the increase. This time it’s coming from people using CryptoCurrency to do stuffs. My friend who stares at me blankly when I talk about crypto was able to get our delivery and understood how it all worked

I hope this time the growth is sustained, this is the long waited adoption we are clamoring over here
I've said it, if crypto will grow its going to be from the use cases not market speculation again

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: