Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

The last few days have been very good for the cryptocurrencies. This could help the Onam ICO, because if the market is more optimistic, then it is easier to find new investors. I think the softcap will be reached this week

Market signals shows there would be an increase soon. Best to get on ONAM Sales now. So people are coming into crypto that’s the reason for the increase. This time it’s coming from people using CryptoCurrency to do stuffs. My friend who stares at me blankly when I talk about crypto was able to get our delivery and understood how it all worked

I hope this time the growth is sustained, this is the long waited adoption we are clamoring over here
I've said it, if crypto will grow its going to be from the use cases not market speculation again

How token sale is going on for Onam now?  Did anyone noticed any change in tokens sale counter? Onam is doing good compare to others,  let's see how much investment they get.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

The last few days have been very good for the cryptocurrencies. This could help the Onam ICO, because if the market is more optimistic, then it is easier to find new investors. I think the softcap will be reached this week

Market signals shows there would be an increase soon. Best to get on ONAM Sales now. So people are coming into crypto that’s the reason for the increase. This time it’s coming from people using CryptoCurrency to do stuffs. My friend who stares at me blankly when I talk about crypto was able to get our delivery and understood how it all worked

I hope this time the growth is sustained, this is the long waited adoption we are clamoring over here
I've said it, if crypto will grow its going to be from the use cases not market speculation again

Right,  all fiat currencies which are globally accepted because those are backed up by some commodities like crude. We need similar cases for crypto as well.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

Right,  all fiat currencies which are globally accepted because those are backed up by some commodities like crude. We need similar cases for crypto as well.
This might take decades as the technology used here is really a different and not everyone really understand this! It takes me a one hour speech to describe  the whole thing to my friend!
So first we have to  simplify the the blockchain to help people understand this easily!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

How token sale is going on for Onam now?  Did anyone noticed any change in tokens sale counter? Onam is doing good compare to others,  let's see how much investment they get.

There is no progress on the progress bar because they edit it manually. They sold more tokens, but some customers have to perform the KYC procedure.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

This might take decades as the technology used here is really a different and not everyone really understand this! It takes me a one hour speech to describe  the whole thing to my friend!
So first we have to  simplify the the blockchain to help people understand this easily!

Yeah. I still find it difficult explaining the whole cryptocurrency and blockchain idea to people who have asked. I think there should be a layman explained for how they work.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

How token sale is going on for Onam now?  Did anyone noticed any change in tokens sale counter? Onam is doing good compare to others,  let's see how much investment they get.

There is no progress on the progress bar because they edit it manually. They sold more tokens, but some customers have to perform the KYC procedure.

Do you know, when they updated it the last time? Are they doing it weekly/bi-weekly or how often do they update the counter? Who knows, maybe they are now even closer to reach their softcap.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

I really hope the softcap will be reached soon and I am confident they can do it. It would be a shame when such a promising project doesn't reach its targets.

I'm also very confident that they reach the softcap soon, or maybe they got it already. One of the Admins in Telegram told me that some buy-orders are not recorded in the progress bar because of the KYC procedure.

If I am not mistaken and from what I understand from the admins they are constantly talking to investors. The market is on the verge of recovery so we could see some positives soon.

Yea, the market recovery is really looking pretty nice and i'm yet to know about the outcome of the SEC meeting, so i guess the meeting ended on a positive note because the market looks good, i just hope that things will keep moving up on a stable and healthy fashion, putting a smile on the faces of investors and the community

yeah, the market needs to get back to it shape and also stabilize i know it gonna take some time before it fully recovers but i believe it all for the best and regarding the SEC meeting well let us expect the best

I think the meeting was suppose to be concluded on the 5th of November if i'm not mistaken and that was probably why we got to see a sharp rise in price but details of the meeting is yet to known, i mean on a personal note, unless someone has information on that to share, regarding the market been stable, i think we are in a stable state at the moment and may likely see healthy growth 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:58:33 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:10:11 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

If my 0.1ETH worth 100usd hypothetically speaking, then it will be easier for me to part with it in form of investment than when I need to let go of 0.4eth just to meet the $100 minimum investment price. The poor market condition this year has really robbed a lot of projects good number of investors.

Poor market condition is affecting ICOs and has prevented projects from getting investors but I think for the fact that Onam reduced participation fee, it will smell good business.

It is a good move by the team. They read the community and situation of things well and did the best thing any wise project will do at this time.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

I can go all philosophical in this subject and detail on what is wrong with the current system. I think the reason fiat is having a  somewhat sustainable rate is because of the regulations taking place? I think if ONAM keeps that as a focus they could go places?

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Crypto will continue to bounce around it should improve and grow especially in volume so exchanges will be needed more for both the side of customer and professional traders, more exchange swill start to cater more to each of the demographics

yeah, i believe cryptocurrency will still go through some changes before it stabilizes and i expect exchange platform will play a good part in achieving that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Crypto will continue to bounce around it should improve and grow especially in volume so exchanges will be needed more for both the side of customer and professional traders, more exchange swill start to cater more to each of the demographics

yeah, i believe cryptocurrency will still go through some changes before it stabilizes and i expect exchange platform will play a good part in achieving that

I guess we will see a boost soon enough because I saw a post recently that China has lifted the ban on cryptocurrency. If this news actually turns out to be true then we might be in for a ride, hopefully.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:17:43 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:57:54 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

Now I have looked at the homepage so many times, but that Onam has so low fees, I notice only now. Only 0.05%, that's really low. Hopefully this is not just about winning customers in the beginning, but staying that low for longer

Yeah. Low fees. But i  saw that their listing fee is high. I guess it is a method of attracting only the big boys to their exchanges.

somehow they have to earn money. If the trading fees are too low, then I understand the high listing fees. It's the same with Binance. Maybe it will be the same with Onam, that it is a quality feature, if one is listed here

Well, the high listing fees are probably just a rumor. Last time I talked to an Admin in their Telegram group, he said that they haven't even decided on how much they will charge for the listing and are still working on finalising those things with their legal team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:37:08 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:57:44 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

Well, the high listing fees are probably just a rumor. Last time I talked to an Admin in their Telegram group, he said that they haven't even decided on how much they will charge for the listing and are still working on finalising those things with their legal team.

Ah ok. I thought that was already fixed. Thanks for the clarification. I have just logged in the Onam Telegram Channel, apparently there is more information there. See you there:-)

well telegram are meant to be rich in content and it facilitates investor-team communication as well as the community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

Lately I heard that their KYC system is down for technical reasons and lots of KYC got halted because for this. Once thats cleared, the counter will also move further.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

Ah ok. I thought that was already fixed. Thanks for the clarification. I have just logged in the Onam Telegram Channel, apparently there is more information there. See you there:-)

well telegram are meant to be rich in content and it facilitates investor-team communication as well as the community

Onam team is doing a great job keeping the telegram channel well updated. It’s a great place to clarify updates about the exchange. Anyone got information about the MVP Release dates?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Very interesting progect, nice design and adv! I like most of all in this exchanger low commission.

I was surprised when I found the transaction fees was that low. And believe me they would make profits with that low fees. The trading features are a one stop to traders. With the MVP release soon, we’ll see how the market reacts to these features.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

If my 0.1ETH worth 100usd hypothetically speaking, then it will be easier for me to part with it in form of investment than when I need to let go of 0.4eth just to meet the $100 minimum investment price. The poor market condition this year has really robbed a lot of projects good number of investors.

Yeah, Most of us now are can't make any investments because of the market situation. But once the market started to have a good increase again we must really not miss to invest on the ONAM exchange because it's really going to be a big exchange someday.

When we expect higher returns, then risk also high. And market will always goes through bull as well as bear market cycle.  We have to be careful when investing in any type of market and should not invest all funds at same time.

I agree, That's also one of the reason why some people are afraid to invest on any ICO projects because of the high return that most of them given.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: