Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

Unsold tokens will all be burnt. If they reach the hardcap, the max supply will be 300 million. When the softcap is reached, around 50 Million tokens were sold.

Well, the fewer tokens there are, the more my value will be :-)
Because I am convinced that Onam will be a successful Exchange. Maybe one of the Top10 Exchanges at the end of next year

I think that is very optimistic; they have a different focus and the compliance part which may lead them to partners with governmental entities however I think it is going to be a longer journey. As there are top exchange which are built on fake numbers.

At start they need funds to support their platform.  So I don't mind if they reach hardcap and manage to sell all tokens. And then tokens count will go down once they start the buyback program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Unsold tokens will all be burnt. If they reach the hardcap, the max supply will be 300 million. When the softcap is reached, around 50 Million tokens were sold.

Because I am convinced that Onam will be a successful Exchange. Maybe one of the Top10 Exchanges at the end of next year

I think that is very optimistic; they have a different focus and the compliance part which may lead them to partners with governmental entities however I think it is going to be a longer journey. As there are top exchange which are built on fake numbers.

At start they need funds to support their platform.  So I don't mind if they reach hardcap and manage to sell all tokens. And then tokens count will go down once they start the buyback program.

I saw the discussion at telegram channel, admin made it clear that their focus is on providing quality service for now and then profit. I liked this approach.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

I saw the discussion at telegram channel, admin made it clear that their focus is on providing quality service for now and then profit. I liked this approach.

Their main goal is to Get to TOP10 Exchange!
With providing quality they promised they  can easily do that without any doubt! And for a Quality Project profit finds a way to get to them if they can mange to keep the quality! High!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

At start they need funds to support their platform.  So I don't mind if they reach hardcap and manage to sell all tokens. And then tokens count will go down once they start the buyback program.

With providing quality they promised they  can easily do that without any doubt! And for a Quality Project profit finds a way to get to them if they can mange to keep the quality! High!

Consistence is what they need to work on, if they achieve that, they'll reach their goal by default.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

I think the idea of token buy backs in this kind of distribution is smart as it shows that the exchange has a meaningful way to control the growth and price of their platform, but also maintains interest at an early level as people know that the price will go up over the longterm

Yea, with the implementation of the features which they have listed, i'm pretty sure that the value of the token will increase in the longrun, they just have to remain focus and the buy-back approach is an indication that they are actually proactive as to when things go south, they can balance the situation with the buy-back, heard the MVP is coming up this month
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

ONAM said they will be buying back the ONAM tokens every quarter with its 25% of the profits until only 150Million tokens left. I hope they keep to this promise because many exchanges promised it but didn't fulfill

That will be a good idea. Buying back some tokens will be a good way to maintain the circulation of the supplies plus the supporters will know that the ONAM exchange it self will be their backup buyers.
a good plan and hopefully keeping the promise but I am still not very sure of it all, just hoping that in the market can compete with other tokens and be able to raise the prestige of this project so that many investors are interested

I think ONAM project team will going to do what they promise but just like what our beliefs action speak louder than words. They already have a lot of supporters and investors now I hope they will going to really to do that.

If we continue doubting all projects based on previous experience then we may not able to earn money. I am not saying trust the project blindly, we have to dig more to know about project team and then need to keep watching the progress of project and see how team is managing thia project. And if we like it then you like it then Investe.

I agree just like the saying, We need to take a risk in order to create a new future to us. But to lessen the risk it will going to be a big help if they will going to do their own research about the project. I know ONAM is not fully operational but we will see how dedicated they are to make it.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

ONAM said they will be buying back the ONAM tokens every quarter with its 25% of the profits until only 150Million tokens left. I hope they keep to this promise because many exchanges promised it but didn't fulfill

That will be a good idea. Buying back some tokens will be a good way to maintain the circulation of the supplies plus the supporters will know that the ONAM exchange it self will be their backup buyers.
a good plan and hopefully keeping the promise but I am still not very sure of it all, just hoping that in the market can compete with other tokens and be able to raise the prestige of this project so that many investors are interested

I think ONAM project team will going to do what they promise but just like what our beliefs action speak louder than words. They already have a lot of supporters and investors now I hope they will going to really to do that.

If we continue doubting all projects based on previous experience then we may not able to earn money. I am not saying trust the project blindly, we have to dig more to know about project team and then need to keep watching the progress of project and see how team is managing thia project. And if we like it then you like it then Investe.

I agree just like the saying, We need to take a risk in order to create a new future to us. But to lessen the risk it will going to be a big help if they will going to do their own research about the project. I know ONAM is not fully operational but we will see how dedicated they are to make it.

Onam have so much to achieve and i believe their concept would prove how effective their platform will be. i am more concerned about their security and flexibility

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

Every time I visit the Onam telegram group, I can easily see that the team is exactly what they portray. With the focus not on profit but on delivering quality and value to traders of no experience and those of experience. This project has a good feel to it.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Every time I visit the Onam telegram group, I can easily see that the team is exactly what they portray. With the focus not on profit but on delivering quality and value to traders of no experience and those of experience. This project has a good feel to it.

ONAM want to provide a great service to their customers. The team has very high quality standards for their product and service.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Wow. That's cool. Its a good quality to see from a team. Not everything is about profit making but about solving relevant problems.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Wow. That's cool. Its a good quality to see from a team. Not everything is about profit making but about solving relevant problems.

Telegram is good source for getting latest information and get your queries answered in few mins. team keep saying that the focus is on service.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Providing fast and secure trading platform should be the main thing which they should focus all the time. Then comes the profit.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

I think the idea of token buy backs in this kind of distribution is smart as it shows that the exchange has a meaningful way to control the growth and price of their platform, but also maintains interest at an early level as people know that the price will go up over the longterm

Yea, with the implementation of the features which they have listed, i'm pretty sure that the value of the token will increase in the longrun, they just have to remain focus and the buy-back approach is an indication that they are actually proactive as to when things go south, they can balance the situation with the buy-back, heard the MVP is coming up this month

Yeah, their buy-back plan is a smart option to make their tokens valuable and also a good incentive to trade on their exchange. How will it work in practice? Will they buy the tokens for the current market value?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:56:58 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

because I'm having this problem on another Exchange (which I will not use after the launch of Onam):
What about the deposit speed? At the moment I'm waiting 30 minutes for ETH to appear in my Exchange wallet

Hope it’s fast as well but he’ll even 30 minutes would be better than some of the exchanges I’ve dealt with before it’s nuts when some of these exchanges take hours

Hours! that would drive me crazy. If I transfer something to an exchange, then I want to trade immediately and not wait for hours. Otherwise you can lose a lot of money if you miss the increase in price. Onam will hopefully offer quick deposits here

Wow. That's a long time to waste. I have never experienced that before though but I know most exchanges requires some amount of block confirmation before you get the tokens in your exchange address. Will onam follow this too?
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

At start they need funds to support their platform.  So I don't mind if they reach hardcap and manage to sell all tokens. And then tokens count will go down once they start the buyback program.

With providing quality they promised they  can easily do that without any doubt! And for a Quality Project profit finds a way to get to them if they can mange to keep the quality! High!

Consistence is what they need to work on, if they achieve that, they'll reach their goal by default.
Agreed! if they can provide the features they promise they can easily do that! we will know about that after their MVP released in a few days! they are also working hard to release the exchange by january!!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

ONAM want to provide a great service to their customers. The team has very high quality standards for their product and service.

Thats the beauty of ONAM. Team experience will play an important role in the success of the ONAM.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

because I'm having this problem on another Exchange (which I will not use after the launch of Onam):
What about the deposit speed? At the moment I'm waiting 30 minutes for ETH to appear in my Exchange wallet

Hope it’s fast as well but he’ll even 30 minutes would be better than some of the exchanges I’ve dealt with before it’s nuts when some of these exchanges take hours

Hours! that would drive me crazy. If I transfer something to an exchange, then I want to trade immediately and not wait for hours. Otherwise you can lose a lot of money if you miss the increase in price. Onam will hopefully offer quick deposits here

Seeing as their plan is to be among or to be the best exchange out there, the team has always looked out to be better and as such should address this issue also.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Thats the beauty of ONAM. Team experience will play an important role in the success of the ONAM.

I think ONAM Exchange got the best team. Making trading much fun and easy at a low cost is a splendid idea. Also getting a good team with trading experience and ready to work together to pull it through is grand. I think we are in for a treat in trading.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Agreed! if they can provide the features they promise they can easily do that! we will know about that after their MVP released in a few days! they are also working hard to release the exchange by january!!

Yea, that's the fact, if they can provide the needed platform as they described, investors will be pleased and the MVP that will soon be coming up is a stepping stone that will define the brand, the success of onam really depends on it, even though its not like the perfect set up but it has to be pleasing enough to attract the community
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: