Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Unsold tokens will all be burnt. If they reach the hardcap, the max supply will be 300 million. When the softcap is reached, around 50 Million tokens were sold.

Well, the fewer tokens there are, the more my value will be :-)
Because I am convinced that Onam will be a successful Exchange. Maybe one of the Top10 Exchanges at the end of next year

I think that is very optimistic; they have a different focus and the compliance part which may lead them to partners with governmental entities however I think it is going to be a longer journey. As there are top exchange which are built on fake numbers.

At start they need funds to support their platform.  So I don't mind if they reach hardcap and manage to sell all tokens. And then tokens count will go down once they start the buyback program.

I saw the discussion at telegram channel, admin made it clear that their focus is on providing quality service for now and then profit. I liked this approach.

If project is new starter then really it's needed. Also softcap is enough amount to be continue their remaining work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

On their website, Onam lists that a so-called "ML Trade Assistant" is a feature of their exchange. Can anyone explain me what they mean with this?

Best to get details on that from telegram it’s machine learning trading assistance so it could mean a very wide range of things and amount of capabilities I’ll be asking as that’s one that has made me curious as well

i think "ML Trade assistant" may refer to an intelligent bot with the necessary technicality to advise user based on trading decisions and recommendations i guess

I was curious and asked the team directly in Telegram. Apparently, the Trade Assistant is kind of a machine learning algorithm that gives you trading advice. Unlike a bot it doesn't actively trade for you, just helps you spot trade opportunities. All based on the risk profile you have set.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

because I'm having this problem on another Exchange (which I will not use after the launch of Onam):
What about the deposit speed? At the moment I'm waiting 30 minutes for ETH to appear in my Exchange wallet

Hope it’s fast as well but he’ll even 30 minutes would be better than some of the exchanges I’ve dealt with before it’s nuts when some of these exchanges take hours
Might be less than 30 mins. Or it will be depends completely from where you are sending that amount or coins in to the exchanges?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

On their website, Onam lists that a so-called "ML Trade Assistant" is a feature of their exchange. Can anyone explain me what they mean with this?

Best to get details on that from telegram it’s machine learning trading assistance so it could mean a very wide range of things and amount of capabilities I’ll be asking as that’s one that has made me curious as well

i think "ML Trade assistant" may refer to an intelligent bot with the necessary technicality to advise user based on trading decisions and recommendations i guess

I was curious and asked the team directly in Telegram. Apparently, the Trade Assistant is kind of a machine learning algorithm that gives you trading advice. Unlike a bot it doesn't actively trade for you, just helps you spot trade opportunities. All based on the risk profile you have set.

That sounds very interesting. So all you must do is to set your risk level and the trade assistant will help you to find the perfect spots to buy or sell.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:06:53 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 06:21:34 PM by Sozialtourist

That sounds very interesting. So all you must do is to set your risk level and the trade assistant will help you to find the perfect spots to buy or sell.

Yeah, but this is a premium feature of the ONAM exchange and you have to use some of your ONAM tokens to be able to access it.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

because I'm having this problem on another Exchange (which I will not use after the launch of Onam):
What about the deposit speed? At the moment I'm waiting 30 minutes for ETH to appear in my Exchange wallet

Hope it’s fast as well but he’ll even 30 minutes would be better than some of the exchanges I’ve dealt with before it’s nuts when some of these exchanges take hours
Might be less than 30 mins. Or it will be depends completely from where you are sending that amount or coins in to the exchanges?

the team will do everything within their power to make it fast because transact speed is a big issue amongst exchange platforms i believe they will get more engagement if they can make their platform fast

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Unsold tokens will all be burnt. If they reach the hardcap, the max supply will be 300 million. When the softcap is reached, around 50 Million tokens were sold.

Because I am convinced that Onam will be a successful Exchange. Maybe one of the Top10 Exchanges at the end of next year

I think that is very optimistic; they have a different focus and the compliance part which may lead them to partners with governmental entities however I think it is going to be a longer journey. As there are top exchange which are built on fake numbers.

At start they need funds to support their platform.  So I don't mind if they reach hardcap and manage to sell all tokens. And then tokens count will go down once they start the buyback program.

I saw the discussion at telegram channel, admin made it clear that their focus is on providing quality service for now and then profit. I liked this approach.

I think the team knows what they are doing. I have talking to them about some technical matter and they basically answered how I was hoping they would. From my understanding they are planning a solid infrastructure and for that they opted fo AWS.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

OH that's great, I'd like to know more about this machine ability since it's going to be profitable for usage in the platform, ability to spot opportunities is one of the best thing that has come into modern trading

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

I had to read on some trading features on ONAM. I would advise the team to make a video or an AMA to talk about some of the features and how it could be used. It won’t be nice to have features that can’t be used to trade.

Most big projects I know today carried out AMA and that alone helped create more enlightenment and clear FUD where necessary, more necessary is the fact that investors are confident of the fact that they can put a talking face behind the project

It’s good to see the team on AMA session or in meetups. You could learn more about the project from these interactions. It’s more useful for projects like ONAM who are bring new features to the table.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

At start they need funds to support their platform.  So I don't mind if they reach hardcap and manage to sell all tokens. And then tokens count will go down once they start the buyback program.

Their main goal is to Get to TOP10 Exchange!
With providing quality they promised they  can easily do that without any doubt! And for a Quality Project profit finds a way to get to them if they can mange to keep the quality! High!

Consistence is what they need to work on, if they achieve that, they'll reach their goal by default.
Agreed! if they can provide the features they promise they can easily do that! we will know about that after their MVP released in a few days! they are also working hard to release the exchange by january!!

Oh okay, that's great to hear. January is just across the corner, looking forward to what they come up with.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

I had to read on some trading features on ONAM. I would advise the team to make a video or an AMA to talk about some of the features and how it could be used. It won’t be nice to have features that can’t be used to trade.

Most big projects I know today carried out AMA and that alone helped create more enlightenment and clear FUD where necessary, more necessary is the fact that investors are confident of the fact that they can put a talking face behind the project

AMA is a good way of communicating with the community in the most friendly manner and creates a strong bound between them and the community, i think onam ones said something about holding an AMA later if i'm not mistaken but that aside, they seem to be doing well in terms of communication and with their MVP launch coming soon, they will have what it takes to drive up sales
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:46:01 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:56:39 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

Yeah, but this is a premium feature of the ONAM exchange and you have to use some of your ONAM tokens to be able to access it.

That's good, so there is a constant need for Onam tokens and that's good for the value.
And if you buy enough tokens now during the ICO, this feature is very cheap

I guess that would be the trend. You’ll need Onam tokens to unlock this feature and more features on ONAM. That would make Onam tokens value stable since it’s been used always on the platform. Great idea. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

That's good, so there is a constant need for Onam tokens and that's good for the value.

I guess that would be the trend. You’ll need Onam tokens to unlock this feature and more features on ONAM. That would make Onam tokens value stable since it’s been used always on the platform. Great idea. 

The value should increase when you thinking about the buy-back and the token burn program. I think this is a brilliant strategy from the ONAM team and other projects will follow the same strategy.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

That's very good for the onam token. I  see they planned this well. Surely this will increase the demand for the token and in turn the price will skyrocket.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:56:29 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:11:51 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:09 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

As per this thread & whitepaper private sale has been started from 1st October. But still progress bar showing nothing and why minimum investment is 50 ETH in private sale. I guess it's huge amount required for private sale. Or saw something wrong?

Private sale usually carry a high price and its for serious investors who are willing to risk such amount in the project because of the faith they in the project.

hence the name private sale and public sale is for the general public, obviously, the proportion of public investors is larger than that of private sale but the magnitude of their respective investment is far different.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:15 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

If they will going to have that fast transactions on depositing and widrawal of the funds many people will going to like it. There's a lot of exchanges there but some of them are have a slow way of processing the transactions.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: