Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

On their website, Onam lists that a so-called "ML Trade Assistant" is a feature of their exchange. Can anyone explain me what they mean with this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

Their main goal is to Get to TOP10 Exchange!
With providing quality they promised they  can easily do that without any doubt! And for a Quality Project profit finds a way to get to them if they can mange to keep the quality! High!
This is a very ambitious and hard-to-reach goal. I'm not sure that this project will be so successful) Now there is a surplus of cryptocurrency exchanges.

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

With providing quality they promised they  can easily do that without any doubt! And for a Quality Project profit finds a way to get to them if they can mange to keep the quality! High!
This is a very ambitious and hard-to-reach goal. I'm not sure that this project will be so successful) Now there is a surplus of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Team seems very ambitious and has a passion to be the best, this is a good thing, but keep in mind that a good project is also in need of something new and different from the ones already there, so it will help to improve the quality and popularity of the project,

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:40 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

because I'm having this problem on another Exchange (which I will not use after the launch of Onam):
What about the deposit speed? At the moment I'm waiting 30 minutes for ETH to appear in my Exchange wallet

Also do Onam have max deposit that would pose a problem if exceeded?
I think sometimes deposit problems arise through this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

On their website, Onam lists that a so-called "ML Trade Assistant" is a feature of their exchange. Can anyone explain me what they mean with this?

Best to get details on that from telegram it’s machine learning trading assistance so it could mean a very wide range of things and amount of capabilities I’ll be asking as that’s one that has made me curious as well

i think "ML Trade assistant" may refer to an intelligent bot with the necessary technicality to advise user based on trading decisions and recommendations i guess

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:17:47 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:56:48 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

I agree with you. Take a look at CoinMarketCap, it flocks with Exchange tokens each having similar features. But ONAM Exchange would stand out and may beat popular Exchange like binance if these features are kept and works.
The terms are cool. They would make for smart trading.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

Best to get details on that from telegram it’s machine learning trading assistance so it could mean a very wide range of things and amount of capabilities I’ll be asking as that’s one that has made me curious as well

I had to read on some trading features on ONAM. I would advise the team to make a video or an AMA to talk about some of the features and how it could be used. It won’t be nice to have features that can’t be used to trade.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:25 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

ONAM said they will be buying back the ONAM tokens every quarter with its 25% of the profits until only 150Million tokens left. I hope they keep to this promise because many exchanges promised it but didn't fulfill

That will be a good idea. Buying back some tokens will be a good way to maintain the circulation of the supplies plus the supporters will know that the ONAM exchange it self will be their backup buyers.
a good plan and hopefully keeping the promise but I am still not very sure of it all, just hoping that in the market can compete with other tokens and be able to raise the prestige of this project so that many investors are interested

I think ONAM project team will going to do what they promise but just like what our beliefs action speak louder than words. They already have a lot of supporters and investors now I hope they will going to really to do that.

If we continue doubting all projects based on previous experience then we may not able to earn money. I am not saying trust the project blindly, we have to dig more to know about project team and then need to keep watching the progress of project and see how team is managing thia project. And if we like it then you like it then Investe.

I agree just like the saying, We need to take a risk in order to create a new future to us. But to lessen the risk it will going to be a big help if they will going to do their own research about the project. I know ONAM is not fully operational but we will see how dedicated they are to make it.

Onam have so much to achieve and i believe their concept would prove how effective their platform will be. i am more concerned about their security and flexibility

About the security and flexibility they said on their telegram that they will going to have a secured exchange that we can trust even our funds are there.

At your service
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

Every time I visit the Onam telegram group, I can easily see that the team is exactly what they portray. With the focus not on profit but on delivering quality and value to traders of no experience and those of experience. This project has a good feel to it.

ONAM want to provide a great service to their customers. The team has very high quality standards for their product and service.
I think focusing on providing excellent service to project clients will make ONAM community-based and supportive. The researchers succeeded in selecting the research object of the project.

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

ONAM said they will be buying back the ONAM tokens every quarter with its 25% of the profits until only 150Million tokens left. I hope they keep to this promise because many exchanges promised it but didn't fulfill

That will be a good idea. Buying back some tokens will be a good way to maintain the circulation of the supplies plus the supporters will know that the ONAM exchange it self will be their backup buyers.
a good plan and hopefully keeping the promise but I am still not very sure of it all, just hoping that in the market can compete with other tokens and be able to raise the prestige of this project so that many investors are interested

I think ONAM project team will going to do what they promise but just like what our beliefs action speak louder than words. They already have a lot of supporters and investors now I hope they will going to really to do that.

If we continue doubting all projects based on previous experience then we may not able to earn money. I am not saying trust the project blindly, we have to dig more to know about project team and then need to keep watching the progress of project and see how team is managing thia project. And if we like it then you like it then Investe.

I agree just like the saying, We need to take a risk in order to create a new future to us. But to lessen the risk it will going to be a big help if they will going to do their own research about the project. I know ONAM is not fully operational but we will see how dedicated they are to make it.

Onam have so much to achieve and i believe their concept would prove how effective their platform will be. i am more concerned about their security and flexibility

About the security and flexibility they said on their telegram that they will going to have a secured exchange that we can trust even our funds are there.

Just last week, i read about 3 articles on 3 different exchange scam that recently happened in the crypto community. So with all these things happening, how can onam convince us that they will turn out good.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

Just last week, i read about 3 articles on 3 different exchange scam that recently happened in the crypto community. So with all these things happening, how can onam convince us that they will turn out good.

I don't think they will be disclosing all features here. If they do, then it will be easy for hacker. They do have mentioned about IPS and IDS, but I think only time will tell how effective their security is.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

Good point. We can't really trust only some words what they must do is prove it. I know they not started yet but sooner or later we will find out if they can really handle that kind of situation.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

Every time I visit the Onam telegram group, I can easily see that the team is exactly what they portray. With the focus not on profit but on delivering quality and value to traders of no experience and those of experience. This project has a good feel to it.

ONAM want to provide a great service to their customers. The team has very high quality standards for their product and service.
I think focusing on providing excellent service to project clients will make ONAM community-based and supportive. The researchers succeeded in selecting the research object of the project.

I like the idea of a community based exchange. We use the exchange and make the volume, so we should have some influence in decisions made by the exchange. One of these would be by voting in tokens to be listed on ONAM Exchange.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

I like the idea of a community based exchange. We use the exchange and make the volume, so we should have some influence in decisions made by the exchange. One of these would be by voting in tokens to be listed on ONAM Exchange.
Thats a pretty good idea as Trader can have a good communication with the exchange. Thus they'll be able solve any problem quite easily unlike some other exchange where a solution of a problem takes days if not weeks and months!     
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

Team seems very ambitious and has a passion to be the best, this is a good thing, but keep in mind that a good project is also in need of something new and different from the ones already there, so it will help to improve the quality and popularity of the project,

I completely agree with your statement. They unique selling point is the smart risk management they claim. We have to give benefit of doubt and see how it will work in the reality later on.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

I don't think they will be disclosing all features here. If they do, then it will be easy for hacker. They do have mentioned about IPS and IDS, but I think only time will tell how effective their security is.

Its good to state features but priorities will have to be given to some aspects which is either based on security reasons or some others that may jeopardize the future of the brand, those features that makes them unique enough to compete with their competitors, as we all, the exchange niche is getting crowded with different brands coming into the picture and only creativity will put the good ones ahead
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

I had to read on some trading features on ONAM. I would advise the team to make a video or an AMA to talk about some of the features and how it could be used. It won’t be nice to have features that can’t be used to trade.

Most big projects I know today carried out AMA and that alone helped create more enlightenment and clear FUD where necessary, more necessary is the fact that investors are confident of the fact that they can put a talking face behind the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: