Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

because I'm having this problem on another Exchange (which I will not use after the launch of Onam):
What about the deposit speed? At the moment I'm waiting 30 minutes for ETH to appear in my Exchange wallet

30 minutes?  Huh For real mate? What exchange is that? That's freaking slow. Almost equivalent to a whole day is you ask me..  Grin Roll Eyes those guys really need to do a lot of work on their platform menh...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

because I'm having this problem on another Exchange (which I will not use after the launch of Onam):
What about the deposit speed? At the moment I'm waiting 30 minutes for ETH to appear in my Exchange wallet

30 minutes?  Huh For real mate? What exchange is that? That's freaking slow. Almost equivalent to a whole day is you ask me..  Grin Roll Eyes those guys really need to do a lot of work on their platform menh...

They ought to man! I haven't waited this long for a deposit on an exchange, I'm sure Onam wouldn't entertain such lapses.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

The Onam team is doing an excellent job. Am glad  their ICO is moving with good speed even at this market condition. Onam  aims at  making trading easy so am not surprised with the way people are interested in their ICO

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

On their website, Onam lists that a so-called "ML Trade Assistant" is a feature of their exchange. Can anyone explain me what they mean with this?

Best to get details on that from telegram it’s machine learning trading assistance so it could mean a very wide range of things and amount of capabilities I’ll be asking as that’s one that has made me curious as well

i think "ML Trade assistant" may refer to an intelligent bot with the necessary technicality to advise user based on trading decisions and recommendations i guess

I was curious and asked the team directly in Telegram. Apparently, the Trade Assistant is kind of a machine learning algorithm that gives you trading advice. Unlike a bot it doesn't actively trade for you, just helps you spot trade opportunities. All based on the risk profile you have set.

That sounds very interesting. So all you must do is to set your risk level and the trade assistant will help you to find the perfect spots to buy or sell.

Yeah, but this is a premium feature of the ONAM exchange and you have to use some of your ONAM tokens to be able to access it.
I don't mind using some tokens for getting some trading advice i might even get a lot of profit from that advice, very attractive to use.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

On their website, Onam lists that a so-called "ML Trade Assistant" is a feature of their exchange. Can anyone explain me what they mean with this?

Best to get details on that from telegram it’s machine learning trading assistance so it could mean a very wide range of things and amount of capabilities I’ll be asking as that’s one that has made me curious as well

i think "ML Trade assistant" may refer to an intelligent bot with the necessary technicality to advise user based on trading decisions and recommendations i guess

I was curious and asked the team directly in Telegram. Apparently, the Trade Assistant is kind of a machine learning algorithm that gives you trading advice. Unlike a bot it doesn't actively trade for you, just helps you spot trade opportunities. All based on the risk profile you have set.

That sounds very interesting. So all you must do is to set your risk level and the trade assistant will help you to find the perfect spots to buy or sell.

Yeah, but this is a premium feature of the ONAM exchange and you have to use some of your ONAM tokens to be able to access it.
I don't mind using some tokens for getting some trading advice i might even get a lot of profit from that advice, very attractive to use.

That's nice use of Onam tokens. It will be good deal to pay in Onam tokens and get professional advice. I would like to use this service.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

MVP launch will be in few days from now. Team mentioned that it will be by mid November, so I am expecting this by 15th November.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

That's good, so there is a constant need for Onam tokens and that's good for the value.
And if you buy enough tokens now during the ICO, this feature is very cheap

I guess that would be the trend. You’ll need Onam tokens to unlock this feature and more features on ONAM. That would make Onam tokens value stable since it’s been used always on the platform. Great idea. 

The value should increase when you thinking about the buy-back and the token burn program. I think this is a brilliant strategy from the ONAM team and other projects will follow the same strategy.

Yea, such strategy is meant to build up the value of the token but the fact that Onam is an exchange with some never before seen features makes me optimistic and i feel that the buy-back and burning of tokens may not surface because the value will increase, well, that's my own personal opinion but they need to work hard to achieve such
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

They ought to man! I haven't waited this long for a deposit on an exchange, I'm sure Onam wouldn't entertain such lapses.

Me too, Never experience that transaction speed for Ethereum and I don't want experience it. I think ONAM exchange will going to have more good services on other exchange not only on transaction speed.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Where you guys seen this updates? I couldn't found anything relevant speed if they mentioned at anywhere. I don't think so Onam will take that much time to transfer fund on exchange.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

Where you guys seen this updates? I couldn't found anything relevant speed if they mentioned at anywhere. I don't think so Onam will take that much time to transfer fund on exchange.

It gets more complicated when they got have a Complaint service that runs all day and replies. What’s ONAM Team plan to for an effective  customer care service?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Delay in Depositing is really a huge problem! But the main problem is in ETH network this day, it takes plenty of time to reach the required confirmation level!
But exchanges takes hilarious amount time adding in our account.
Onam should have a different team to monitor this types of stuff!  
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

Delay in Depositing is really a huge problem! But the main problem is in ETH network this day, it takes plenty of time to reach the required confirmation level!

So what causing this delay?  And how or who can solve it?  Is it exchange?  Is it ETH network?  Or both are equally responsible?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

So what causing this delay?  And how or who can solve it?  Is it exchange?  Is it ETH network?  Or both are equally responsible?

I think the delay is very well justifiable I mean for one you need to make sure that the blocks are confirmed to start trading. But once the tokens are in the exchange it is usually fast from there. Prior to that I honestly don't expect it to speed up since it is logical to be certain that the tokens are staying.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

LOL, what exchange uses over 30 minutes to reflect a deposit, that is a whole lot of time if you ask me, I get concerned when my deposit does not reflect in 2 minutes not to talk of 30? Nah!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

The Onam team is doing an excellent job. Am glad  their ICO is moving with good speed even at this market condition. Onam  aims at  making trading easy so am not surprised with the way people are interested in their ICO

They've attracted lots of attention within these period, no doubt investors interest is high here.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Yea, i think speed is something everyone considers necessary in an exchange, imagine seeing a good trade and you just miss out the last minute because of lagging of network, so if an exchange or in this case onam wants to be very efficient and generate positive review, speed should be one of their top priorities after security
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:42:40 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:08:54 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

LOL, what exchange uses over 30 minutes to reflect a deposit, that is a whole lot of time if you ask me, I get concerned when my deposit does not reflect in 2 minutes not to talk of 30? Nah!

Some do though. I have experienced it most of the time the delay is caused by the time waiting for a transaction to reach a certain number of confirmation.
cristianwillam

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

ONAM is a high-performance trading platform which features robust risk management, trade surveillance, advanced trading tools and state-of-the-art security system powered by Machine Learning.

ONAM's platform was created to be truly scalable and will satisfy any security, anti-money laundering, and market manipulation requirements that regulatory bodies may have set forth.

do you have bounty?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

Do you mean to say that the Onam team have another team to monitor_ resolve this kind of issues? I mean it's about depositing funds delayed problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: