Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Not sure specifically but I think they require the coins to be regulatory compliant if memory serves so we won’t be seeing many shitcoins getting listed on this platform which I think is good

The first 25 coins to be listed on the exchange are really good coins I am sure that will set the standard for the kind of tokens that will be listed on the exchanges.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

that's a good thing if the community can only pick from a few tokens. Imagine, the entire CMC list would be up for choice, that would perhaps be a mess :-)
A selection of 5 tokens in the quarter I think makes sense

Its impossible to list all the coins. Team has already chosen 25 most prominent ones. They are open for listing whitelisting now. I heard some projects already contacted them. Not sure about the outcome though.

It's definitely impossible and worthless to do that menh, unless you are trying to run a coinmarketcap.com kind of service then you may think of doing such.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

that's a good thing if the community can only pick from a few tokens. Imagine, the entire CMC list would be up for choice, that would perhaps be a mess :-)

Its impossible to list all the coins. Team has already chosen 25 most prominent ones. They are open for listing whitelisting now. I heard some projects already contacted them. Not sure about the outcome though.

Yea, it will be nice to have them get good tokens listed at the moment, others will come but they have to step up their reputation in order to attract big brands coming into their exchange and put off a scenario where we will get to see projects of questionable concepts, it will take a while for them to be established and become a force in the exchange niche
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Not sure specifically but I think they require the coins to be regulatory compliant if memory serves so we won’t be seeing many shitcoins getting listed on this platform which I think is good

I also asked that question on their telegram and they said that there's a two option on listing to their future exchange. Option one is via bitcoin or direct fee payment to get listed. Option two will be the voting of the coin.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

I also asked that question on their telegram and they said that there's a two option on listing to their future exchange. Option one is via bitcoin or direct fee payment to get listed. Option two will be the voting of the coin.
They said they will be strict on regulations of the coin/token they will be listing as they want to keep their hands legally clean and  i think its important as they  will be adding fiat feature! It requires so many legal  stuff to be done!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

I visited the website and I find this project very good. Any date yet for the release of the MVP. Really anticipating  it,the project really  got my attention that’s for sure.

According to the team on telegram, MVP should be ready by the end of the week and another great thing is the fact that it will be released to the whole public and not just a selected few.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

In my early days around the blockchain exchange platform we didn't have much vibrant community and Enthusiast who are willing to help out with various needs even coming from the project team, the case is different with Onam.. Exactly different, you find help in a flash
Yeah as Onam Is going for building a Community Based Exchange it'll be pretty easy to get help from Team or getting solutions we might in exchange.
Unlike other ones where we kept waiting days for a reply from team!   

I also noticed that on their telegram that there's always a person who's charge on answering different question. I monitored it and their support there are really fast and looks like it's open almost 24/7.

they obviously understand the importance of making sure their social media is active, i believe it will eventually pay off in the form of more investment from their community

Yeah, Honestly some of the exchange support are really taking long before they reply on someone queries (based on my experienced). They don't really know how important of giving an answer to someone question specially if it's really important and rush.
I guess somewhere I heard that the Onam team will give the support in multiple languages as per user's requirement depends on country which is really flexible for users.

Wow that will be good, Because we all know that there are some people here who's really hard for them to speak english language properly. If they will going to support different language that will be good so the communication will going to be easy too.
Lot of the people are not comfortable with English language. Support in user require language will be more impressive really.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Voting shown by other exchanges is quite possible to screw with bots without any problems.
But I would add one more thing here if the platform will work, and this is not exactly what it has many competitors. And only users will decide whether something will turn out at the project or it will become the next shitexcange.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I visited the website and I find this project very good. Any date yet for the release of the MVP. Really anticipating  it,the project really  got my attention that’s for sure.
As per their updates we will see MVP soon in this month. You should ask your questions even on their telegram channel, you will get reply from Onam admin.

https://t.me/onamofficial
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

I think most people in the crypto world don't like KYC, but it is necessary for most projects. The KYC procedure for ONAM is quite simple, only passport and data.

I think Crypto have gone pass that point where things can be done anonymously, no such luck anymore. I personally do not like KYC cos it's quite stressful but Onam like you said quite simple

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Well they have to be careful while selecting currency to list! Listing a BAD project wont bring any good thing for them!
Top Exchange got in top ten because of their picky rules on listing!   
Sometimes back I guess they given list of coins which is listing on their exchange. But in future they are planning to list ICO tokens/coins also on Onam exchange.

yeah, they did and i believe they will list more as soon as they come online, they should try to list good project so that they can attract much engagement

Yeah. It would be great to trade your favorite coins on Onam.  With all those features, trading would be fun, I mean more profits which you could get more coins with. Everyone would have onam tokens, to make transaction fees lower.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Well they have to be careful while selecting currency to list! Listing a BAD project wont bring any good thing for them!
Sometimes back I guess they given list of coins which is listing on their exchange. But in future they are planning to list ICO tokens/coins also on Onam exchange.

yeah, they did and i believe they will list more as soon as they come online, they should try to list good project so that they can attract much engagement

From the talks I had in Telegram they seem to have gotten several listing requests. They just need to settle on the acceptance criteria after the launch. Currently they can very well launch using the prominent coins.

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

From the talks I had in Telegram they seem to have gotten several listing requests. They just need to settle on the acceptance criteria after the launch. Currently they can very well launch using the prominent coins.

Wow. They are already getting several requests from different listing request. This shows that they all these projects have seen a big potential in them.
henry.108

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

disoza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

No information on that yet. They would do that once MVP Is up, next week. But ONAM team already listed 25 top coins on CMC more listing and information would come later

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

No information on that yet. They would do that once MVP Is up, next week. But ONAM team already listed 25 top coins on CMC more listing and information would come later

They're really moving fast unlike most project taking a halt due to the current market state. Is there an actual date to the MVP?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Wow, that is great if it is true. Actually, one of the reasons why I am very fond of this project is the fact that it is regulatory compliant, any step the team takes is always legally approved.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   
they haven't disclosed that either, they promised some announcement on that pretty soon! plus i dont really think they'll list ONAM in other exchanged although it would've been really great!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Wow, that is great if it is true. Actually, one of the reasons why I am very fond of this project is the fact that it is regulatory compliant, any step the team takes is always legally approved.

They are doing things by the book; for example investments from the US are allowed but for a min and after following a set of procedures. So they are quite focused on being compliant.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: