Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

Yes, the team is really persistent and has grit. I thought for a moment that they will pack up too when MVP was not made available for a week after it was proposed. But a statement from the CEO saying that he will address the reason they had such challenges is really comforting.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to check the group of late but do you have any idea of the release date of the MVP?
I think CEO made an announcement as regards this sometimes ago in the group
MVP didn't release yet? it was announced to be released in a few days.probably they are doing the last moment testing and fixes of the platform for securiy .
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

Yes, the team is really persistent and has grit. I thought for a moment that they will pack up too when MVP was not made available for a week after it was proposed. But a statement from the CEO saying that he will address the reason they had such challenges is really comforting.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to check the group of late but do you have any idea of the release date of the MVP?
I think CEO made an announcement as regards this sometimes ago in the group

Yea, same here, its been a while i last visited their telegram group, the last time i visited was when they stated something about releasing the MVP after some little tech hitch but i'm yet to get any details from that ever since, i will love to know if anything has surfaced since then, probably the slow process may be as a result of the market situation
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Onam has alot to offer to this Crypto Market. An overly secure market, transparency, liquidity and a chance to build a gate between this Crypto space and the Fiat Currencies.
Along with that, 25 most traded crypto currencies under one roof, that will also make it popular in crypto markets and will definitely boast some investment.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:18:24 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:50:45 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.

The feeling is mutual. Due to the market state, I've noticed lots of projects are actually putting their bounties on halt, they should come up with a way to stay afloat please.

That is sadly true. Some projects stop their bounty program or even the whole ICO. I'm glad that ONAM is continuing their ICO.

It also would make absolutely no sense now to pause the ICO. They are really close to reaching their softcap and there is no guarantee that the market will recover in the near future.

Agreed I honestly think pausing just kills the built momentum. I mean they have really came a long way and it is not a good time to pause things now. Well they did not mention anything about pausing so no reason to assume that lol.

Yeah, There's really no reason for them to stop it now. The project is really good I hope it will really going to help them to get some new investors even at the current situation of the market.

the project is good and the proposal seems promising since this project is competent to become on of the best trading platform in the future. I am sure that there is no reason to stop their bounty program since they are making a huge project, i hope they will not affected by the market situations for developing the project onward

That's right, The project is really good and competent that's why I'm still hoping that they will not really going to have some huge affect because of what's happening now. They still getting good investors if I'm not mistaken right? I hope it will continue.

At your service
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

yeah, that would be a very great move if not they will end up recording losses, the current state of cryptocurrency demand they apply wisdom when dealing with their finance

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:28:45 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:50:32 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

in most threads it is currently only about the one topic. The big losses in the market. Of course it's bad, so if I look at what my tokens were worth a year ago and what they are worth today, then I could cry too. But I see this as an opportunity to invest in further projects. After all, next year it will almost certainly be the other way around, and then you should have already saddled your horses

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that I have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

in most threads it is currently only about the one topic. The big losses in the market. Of course it's bad, so if I look at what my tokens were worth a year ago and what they are worth today, then I could cry too. But I see this as an opportunity to invest in further projects. After all, next year it will almost certainly be the other way around, and then you should have already saddled your horses

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that I have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

So true, those coins you know what their value used to be months back. However invest what you can afford to lose.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that we have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

So true, those coins you know what their value used to be months back. However invest what you can afford to lose.

Yeah exactly and if the tokens ever return to the prices that we saw earlier this year then wow, a lot of people are going to get rich. However I think we will see a lot of projects get wiped out so be careful with which ones you might pick.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

Isn't there a quote that goes something like 'buy when there's blood in the streets'? If you are still convinced that cryptocurrencies or blockchain projects have a right to exist and that their development is rather at the beginning than at the end, this long bear market can be seen as a great opportunity to stock up coins/tokens of promising projects.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

That is the lesson learnt the hard way unfortunately; I put some funds when ETH was 600 and I am still going through that pain now lol. I wish I was a good daily trader I would have made back some losses lol; lets see what the bot can do for ONAM

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

That is the lesson learnt the hard way unfortunately; I put some funds when ETH was 600 and I am still going through that pain now lol. I wish I was a good daily trader I would have made back some losses lol; lets see what the bot can do for ONAM

Many ICO who collected fund when ETH was around 400 USD or more has lost huge money. Even in November itself ETH value is down by 55% compare to October.
I guess now no one wants to invest or start ICO for now.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.

Wow, almost 4k members is great. When I started following ONAM and joined the Telegram channel there were only 300 members. Despite the negative market trend, ONAM increases their community.
4k members but their followers in tweeter is so few, about 610?, i dont know why many members are not following the official tweeter account, many they have many members in telegram but still as a community they should follow them too to show their support and spread how good the project is.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Many ICO who collected fund when ETH was around 400 USD or more has lost huge money. Even in November itself ETH value is down by 55% compare to October.

Many of this project have seen too many losses due to the bad market and no one knows when this is going to stop. Many projects have lost so much that their projected softcap looks like a vision.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Many of this project have seen too many losses due to the bad market and no one knows when this is going to stop. Many projects have lost so much that their projected softcap looks like a vision.
I think it will recover again on 2019. But this time, this is the right time that we invest on bitcoin and other alternative coins. I will it wont go down any further.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

Isn't there a quote that goes something like 'buy when there's blood in the streets'? If you are still convinced that cryptocurrencies or blockchain projects have a right to exist and that their development is rather at the beginning than at the end, this long bear market can be seen as a great opportunity to stock up coins/tokens of promising projects.

You're right, this is the time to get into the market, the blockchain industry has come to stay, with impressive technologies and projects, good concepts coming into the market, the good thing is, its just the beginning and we will likely get to see projects with much more astonishing offers coming into the picture as the industry grows, i'm really confident
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

Lol, your situation can be used as a special use case as to why the bot is needed. But on a more serious note, this bot will truly help to reduce the number of losses experienced by noobs.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: