Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3480 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

I wonder how well the application will select the recommended places and food specifically for each person. This is not an easy process, but if it can be implemented, many will benefit.
may be this application will be like trip advisor and show best ratings
The more features the team can offer, the more users will work with the product. I think the team will create a versatile product for the restaurant business.
sardvas

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

Fundraising for the project has already been completed, how much has already been collected? Application development started?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Fundraising for the project has already been completed, how much has already been collected? Application development started?
Private sale has already ended, but the team did not announce to us the amount of investment collected, as it spends the period of audit.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Private sale has already ended, but the team did not announce to us the amount of investment collected, as it spends the period of audit.
I saw that the team wanted to assemble a hard cap in the amount of $800,000. Has this been fully achieved? This question is very relevant.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

You have already found your partners for the token listing?
And I'm wondering if the team will sell their part?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

I saw that the team wanted to assemble a hard cap in the amount of $800,000. Has this been fully achieved? This question is very relevant.
I didn't see the details of selling tokens. The amount for the soft cap was not set for this project? How will the project develop?
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Quite an interesting and promising project. You can take your good profit from the food market. It is a matter of quality service and successful application.
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

800 000 $ is quite a serious amount. For these funds you can develop a great application and promote it well in the market. I think even half of this amount is enough for hapusk project.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

800 000 $ is quite a serious amount. For these funds you can develop a great application and promote it well in the market. I think even half of this amount is enough for hapusk project.
I hope we can get the details of the investment Fund collection. The success of development is possible only with the necessary means.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

Team may have to motivate the first customers, but later such service will be popular. Everyone wants to save their time and money, and OSTERIA offers this opportunity.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Team may have to motivate the first customers, but later such service will be popular. Everyone wants to save their time and money, and OSTERIA offers this opportunity.
Yes, many successful projects and services paid first customers for recommending and engaging their friends. This is a successful win-win option to increase the number of customers, but very costly.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Yes, many successful projects and services paid first customers for recommending and engaging their friends. This is a successful win-win option to increase the number of customers, but very costly.
I would like to understand, whether the team will allocate a part of investments for a marketing campaign and such promotion, as a referral program?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

I would like to understand, whether the team will allocate a part of investments for a marketing campaign and such promotion, as a referral program?
I think it is of course important to promote the application, but this strategy can be determined during the launch of the product.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

I think it is of course important to promote the application, but this strategy can be determined during the launch of the product.
But it seems to me that early investors want to know more information about the team's plans. This way we can better understand the perspective for the project.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Automating the process of ordering a table or dishes simplify the work of restaurants. This is a good idea not only for cryptocurrency payments.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

I think that if the team can offer a product that will run after the launch and without errors, the OSTERIA will get its audience, and the restaurants will be interested in registering through the application.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

Any participants of the restaurant business will be able to join the project? The client should understand what stars we are talking about when working with the application. Small cafes can  be here?
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

I have long seen a similar project, which is fired. I then earned good money on tokens. I did not follow him further, but something was similar.
So here I will also buy tokens for myself, for the future.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
I too believe that the number of users will grow constantly. New countries, new partners and a good prospect for investors. I'm already waiting for a token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: