Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3467 times)
rongoo

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

I like that the application will use different payment options for its customers. But what is the economic value of the token? Commission for any transaction will be paid in your tokens?
I think that the cash-back service will also use OSTERIA tokens, but I hope the team is going to reveal more information about the application.
So it turns out it will be necessary for restaurants to change cash equipment completely for accepting payments? I think that there will be some more reasonable solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, I have not yet seen the information about what part of the investment the team allocates for this pool. Because this is a really important part of the expenses.
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, I have not yet seen the information about what part of the investment the team allocates for this pool. Because this is a really important part of the expenses.
but without a quality product, marketing alone will not help. There is still a task to retain customers, and this already provides a high-quality and sought-after product.
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

The team was analyzing the demand for such a product among restaurant chains? I would like to know the opinion of such participants. Their interest is confirmed by the willingness to cooperate?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

but without a quality product, marketing alone will not help. There is still a task to retain customers, and this already provides a high-quality and sought-after product.
In any case, the idea deserves the attention of all the categories of participants. And the team, for its part, should provide a qualitative overview of its capabilities at an early stage of development in order to make the evaluation fair.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

In any case, the idea deserves the attention of all the categories of participants. And the team, for its part, should provide a qualitative overview of its capabilities at an early stage of development in order to make the evaluation fair.
for the beginning I think the team could have made the description more detailed. I have not seen white paper, it could help investors understand the essence of further promotion of the project and distribution of the investment fund.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I think restaurants can get more customers using the app. But to begin with, I think the team should organize the application in one country so that participants can see the results of the application and understand the benefits. This will be a good advertisement for the project.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

I think restaurants can get more customers using the app. But to begin with, I think the team should organize the application in one country so that participants can see the results of the application and understand the benefits. This will be a good advertisement for the project.
The team does not describe a strategy first product launch. The first partners must help in testing the application. I think it is likely that this will be one restaurant. I would like to know about such testing.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

The team does not describe a strategy first product launch. The first partners must help in testing the application. I think it is likely that this will be one restaurant. I would like to know about such testing.
to test the product first customers are important, and I think that the list of partners can be more than one restaurant, to enable users to evaluate the usability of the application.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

Many restaurants need such a project as OSTERIA as they themselves cannot do marketing and introduce a loyalty system, due to which the revenue of the establishment suffers. This project should help many institutions.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

Many restaurants need such a project as OSTERIA as they themselves cannot do marketing and introduce a loyalty system, due to which the revenue of the establishment suffers. This project should help many institutions.
I am sure that participants in the restaurant business will work with the application. Perspective in cooperation with OSTERIA is obvious at an early stage of development. I think that investors can see the potential of participation.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Therefore, the focus should be on marketing and promotion. Plus, of course, a quality product.
SmashDestroy

Activity: 388
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Osteria [YUPA] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/YUPA/BTC
Osteria Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/YUPA

congrac!
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

congrac!

I haven't seen anyone making a deposit, what is the right price for Osteria(YUPA) on the exchange. can it surprise us at the first moment. we are waiting for investors to join the exchange Grin
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

congrac!

I haven't seen anyone making a deposit, what is the right price for Osteria(YUPA) on the exchange. can it surprise us at the first moment. we are waiting for investors to join the exchange Grin
it looks like traders are waiting for the news from Osteria, there is no definite price for Osteria, and I see in Etherscan that Osteria has a total supply of 100,000,000 YUPA tokens, maybe the price will be around $ 0.0xx
amazingporo

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

The concept of project interesting, but I think, it will be hard to find any bigger partners in this industry (restaurants). Anyway, I wish all the best and will be following your progresses.
Are you planning any bounty program?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

congrac!
Other exchanges will be added to the partner list? I would like to better understand the strategy of the project for further development.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

congrac!
Other exchanges will be added to the partner list? I would like to better understand the strategy of the project for further development.
It is not clear to me yet what interest the investors have at such an early stage of development. The team has not yet shown the results of the private sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: