Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3480 times)
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

ICO has almost ended and it is closed. I understand the thread on the forum was created not to collect money, but to popularize the application.
okay, thanks. But where i can read something about their ICO?

rongoo

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

do you have any partnerhsip with another crypto projects already?
Osteria seems like it's still new in the world of crypto currency, whether I see this project is not good, why is their web appearance just as simple as this? does not attract attention if they will indeed run the ICO, the information provided is very low, hopefully they will hear this
Yes, I would also like to see more information from the development team. Although if any bonus programs will not be optional conditions.
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

This is a very good question for a colleague and I would also very much like to get acquainted with the team of this project. I think this is what you need to do before buying tokens.
some one said that ICO already ended. Im just wondering about developers
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

This is a very good question for a colleague and I would also very much like to get acquainted with the team of this project. I think this is what you need to do before buying tokens.
This tells us the roadmap. Judging by the roadmap will not be an open round of sales. But I wonder how much I managed to raise funds in the closed round.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

This tells us the roadmap. Judging by the roadmap will not be an open round of sales. But I wonder how much I managed to raise funds in the closed round.
Well, if I understand correctly, the developers are planning to raise $ 800,000. But how much they have already attracted I do not know
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Well, if I understand correctly, the developers are planning to raise $ 800,000. But how much they have already attracted I do not know
This is pretty impressive. Well, before the launch of the alpha version, it will be pretty difficult for me to say something about this.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

This is pretty impressive. Well, before the launch of the alpha version, it will be pretty difficult for me to say something about this.
Well, we'll see. Will there be an investment box on exchanges or not? And when the coin should appear on exchanges.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

The project is already registered as a legal entity and has any licenses for its activities? Or will there be licenses in the future?
unemm

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

I saw an interesting moment: If the user pays the bill in tokens, the institution will receive money for it. This moment will be only at the start or forever? How will this work?
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

wow, looks like there is only private sale for big funds, not ICO
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Most likely, private investors will buy all tokens by pre-registration! I would like to know on what exchanges you can buy tokens?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

do you have any partnerhsip with another crypto projects already?
Very good question. But I have not heard anything like it. We will wait for announcements from the developers about this.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:32:19 AM

Most likely, private investors will buy all tokens by pre-registration! I would like to know on what exchanges you can buy tokens?
If I understand correctly, the listing on the exchanges has not yet been but it will be soon. So I will follow the responses from the developers.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large restaurants. to understand how quickly the project will start working.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large restaurants. to understand how quickly the project will start working.
I think now this information is necessary for investors. But in any case, I will wait for the listing on exchanges and after that I will look at the interest of the community.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

and where you can read about the rewards for the community. I would like to see how it can be beneficial for such users.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

and where you can read about the rewards for the community. I would like to see how it can be beneficial for such users.
This is pretty cool. In any case, when the project is connected with a real business, it will be in demand for many years and this is what is needed for the investor)
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

This is pretty cool. In any case, when the project is connected with a real business, it will be in demand for many years and this is what is needed for the investor)
Well, personally, I'm going to keep tokens for about a year. So I think it will be possible to earn the most. Although here everyone will make a decision for themselves.
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Well, personally, I'm going to keep tokens for about a year. So I think it will be possible to earn the most. Although here everyone will make a decision for themselves.
The most profitable moment of buying a token is always the earliest stages, while it is not very popular and everything is implemented. Also buy at the very start of the coins for long-term storage. May soar
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: