Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3478 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

The application will work with different currencies, or only cryptocurrency will be available to work with partners and customer orders?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

The application will work with different currencies, or only cryptocurrency will be available to work with partners and customer orders?
The team says that you, as a client of the application, can use fiat money or cryptocurrency. It is convenient to order lunch in the restaurant in any conditions.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

The team says that you, as a client of the application, can use fiat money or cryptocurrency. It is convenient to order lunch in the restaurant in any conditions.
Good that users get a choice of currency to pay for the service. After all, not all cafes or restaurants want to work with cryptocurrency. I think that the project will attract more participants.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

Good that users get a choice of currency to pay for the service. After all, not all cafes or restaurants want to work with cryptocurrency. I think that the project will attract more participants.
Let's see how the addition of restaurants to the application will take place. I think a great selection of opportunities will be appealing to the business.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

I would like to know the experts ' opinion about this project. Is your project presented on any of the websites of rating agencies?
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

I would like to know the experts ' opinion about this project. Is your project presented on any of the websites of rating agencies?
I thought on such sites are placed when the token is on the exchange, when the application is developed ...
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

I thought on such sites are placed when the token is on the exchange, when the application is developed ...
Rating agencies work at different stages of ICO projects development. In case of qualitative description of the project and technical documentation The review is quite possible. And the very essence of the project becomes available to a larger number of investors at different stages of participation.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

Rating agencies work at different stages of ICO projects development. In case of qualitative description of the project and technical documentation The review is quite possible. And the very essence of the project becomes available to a larger number of investors at different stages of participation.
Well, I think the team is interested in such reviews and we will soon learn what experts think about the proposed project OSTERIA. It suits me.
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Pretty good idea. But how customers will perceive this project is not yet known. There have been cases that bonus systems and cashbacks were not popular.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

Pretty good idea. But how customers will perceive this project is not yet known. There have been cases that bonus systems and cashbacks were not popular.
I think a lot will depend on restaurants and cafes. Such an idea should be well-advertised among their visitors. This will probably improve the situation.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

I think a lot will depend on restaurants and cafes. Such an idea should be well-advertised among their visitors. This will probably improve the situation.
I think that the potential will become clear to us during the launch of the product and work with the first partners. It is possible that now is a better time to open an application with such functions. Cashback is increasingly used by customers of different stores.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

How did you sell tokens? Are there results of the audit period? I want to know that product development will not be tightened indefinitely.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

How did you sell tokens? Are there results of the audit period? I want to know that product development will not be tightened indefinitely.
I think we don't need to worry about this period. Only during the token listing will I look for the details of the application development. The team will be able to tell us about their successes soon.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

I am interested to know what price of the token will be on exchange? Now it is difficult for me to understand all the advantages of the project, but I really like the idea of OSTERIA, and I want to buy several tokens. I think there is a prospect.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

To actively distribute development information, you need a Twitter page. Is it in the nearest plans? I think it is so easy to update the information about your achievements.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
Well, the stage of private sale has already been completed, so we should wait for the next steps of the team. Perhaps adding a token to the exchanges will help us to participate in the investment.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

I am interested to know what price of the token will be on exchange? Now it is difficult for me to understand all the advantages of the project, but I really like the idea of OSTERIA, and I want to buy several tokens. I think there is a prospect.
The cost of the token for private investors was not specified, and I think that it will not be related to the value that would be on the exchange. But it seems to me that the popularity of the coin can grow very quickly if the developers will disclose the development information of the application in each new phase.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

it looks like this project cannot be expected, information about crowdsale and team is not available,
can Osteria provide complete information?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

it looks like this project cannot be expected, information about crowdsale and team is not available,
I think it's going to happen soon. Anyway I'm waiting for this. The sale of tokens has already been completed, but the team has not yet provided us with the results of a recent private sale.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

I think it's going to happen soon. Anyway I'm waiting for this. The sale of tokens has already been completed, but the team has not yet provided us with the results of a recent private sale.
I hope that the waiting period will not be too long. All new members want to know more about the development phases of the project and the application's functional set.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: