Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3478 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

you need to refine the project site, add more information about the team, white paper. This will positively influence the investors' opinion about the project. More people will be able to buy tokens.
You are right, white paper should be presented in order for all investors to be able to make sure in a quality project strategy. Is it in the plans?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

you need to refine the project site, add more information about the team, white paper. This will positively influence the investors' opinion about the project. More people will be able to buy tokens.
You are right, white paper should be presented in order for all investors to be able to make sure in a quality project strategy. Is it in the plans?
It seems to me that to increase the number of investors, the team should carry out a more active advertising campaign for OSTERIA. Still few participants are aware of the benefits of the project.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

I think the product review will help to raise the project rating.  By the time of presentation early investors will be able to profit. I look forward to a good product development.
I see that the message from the project representative has affected the value of the token on the exchange. I see the interest of the participants. I think that I can also get a good profit at the beginning of the 2019.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Excellent coin growth for this day. I am pleased that I decided to buy some coins. Token has grown 200% since the purchase. I believe in the project.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Excellent coin growth for this day. I am pleased that I decided to buy some coins. Token has grown 200% since the purchase. I believe in the project.
I hope that the growth of the token is only at the initial stage, and further we will be able to see more investors  interest in the project. I want to leave my tokens for a longer period of time.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

Users should consume tokens quite often so that the value of the token on the exchange is high. What is the value of a token in the application itself?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Users should consume tokens quite often so that the value of the token on the exchange is high. What is the value of a token in the application itself?
It seems to me that the use of the token will be based on payment of the services of restaurants that agree to use YUPA as a convenient way to pay through the application.
muboxy

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Pretty good idea. But how customers will perceive this project is not yet known. There have been cases that bonus systems and cashbacks were not popular.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

I have no doubt that with good team activity, the project will be able to get a large number of users, and for investors it will be a great chance for high profits.
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

The idea is not very original, but good. As far as I know, there was no such thing on the blockchain, with its own coins.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

I have no doubt that with good team activity, the project will be able to get a large number of users, and for investors it will be a great chance for high profits.
still a lot of work. The team should work to find partners for the constant growth of users of the application. Is there any promotion program for the first partners?
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Definitely already have some of the profits for early investors. Now we need to follow the development of the project to understand the maximum value of participation in the project.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

I like the way trade goes on exchange. I hope that after the presentation of the beta version, we will see even more activity among new participants.
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
I think that this stage will be more relevant in the period of the presentation of the beta test. Users will be able to learn about the app and test it.
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

I think that this stage will be more relevant in the period of the presentation of the beta test. Users will be able to learn about the app and test it.
and when will the presentation of the product? are the dates already set?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

and when will the presentation of the product? are the dates already set?
I think that now we can count on the timely testing of the application. I see that it will be possible early next year.
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large restaurants. to understand how quickly the project will start working.
snos-boss

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large restaurants. to understand how quickly the project will start working.
Partners need a presentation of the test version of the application in order to evaluate the quality of work with OSTERIA. I hope the team has already started searching for participants to test their application, as the application development has already started.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

I would like to understand why the team does not attract the community to advertise their project. It seems to me that some encouragement from the community would help to uncover the idea of a project for more participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: