Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3478 times)
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

I see that the command is tuned to a quick result. Next year we can already see the finished product. This is good. I hope the team has already started working on the application.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Did the team not report when they start developing the product? I don't quite understand how long the audit period will last. I want to know that everything goes according to plan.
The audit period is complete because I see the token on the exchange. Just the team didn't tell us the results of the private sale. I hope the information will be added to the community.
On which channel can I track new product development messages? I do not see the frequent appearance of the project representative here.
I think community members can make a request for email, but I'm interested in getting news without them searching or long waiting.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

Did the team not report when they start developing the product? I don't quite understand how long the audit period will last. I want to know that everything goes according to plan.
The audit period is complete because I see the token on the exchange. Just the team didn't tell us the results of the private sale. I hope the information will be added to the community.
On which channel can I track new product development messages? I do not see the frequent appearance of the project representative here.
I think community members can make a request for email, but I'm interested in getting news without them searching or long waiting.
Yet it seems to me that the team needs to communicate more with their community, that would get a good demand for tokens, and later, and attract more users of the product.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

Your product is very interesting for restaurants. I would like to clarify, the first participants will be able to get some bonuses when registering in the application?
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

It can be seen that the project is implemented by a team of beginners. Not prepared, or forgot to paint everything. But the collection of money was successful, most likely, once again not collected.
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Cashback is becoming increasingly popular among companies that use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. This is a great incentive to increase the number of customers, both the application and the restaurants themselves.
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

I wonder how clever the recommendation system will turn out and how accurately it will guess customer preferences. This is not an easy system.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

Cashback is becoming increasingly popular among companies that use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. This is a great incentive to increase the number of customers, both the application and the restaurants themselves.
I think this service is quite interesting as a marketing move. Will all companies be its participants? And at what stage it will be opened?
snos-boss

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

Your product is very interesting for restaurants. I would like to clarify, the first participants will be able to get some bonuses when registering in the application?
The team has not yet provided us with information about its advertising campaign. I think that during its presentation we will be able to understand what they offer to attract users.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

Active trading has already begun on the exchange, which means that there is a demand for coins. some investors are already buying coins for a long time. Of course there are those who simply earn on fluctuations in the course.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Active trading has already begun on the exchange, which means that there is a demand for coins. some investors are already buying coins for a long time. Of course there are those who simply earn on fluctuations in the course.
This is a good option to start cooperation. I think that for long-term storage OSTERIA is also a great option for investors. The application can give a good profit when active development.
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

This is just a great project. I think it will be just fine and I will continue to monitor how it all works. but I still do not understand how I can buy these coins.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

good. I see that the project was able to attract investors at an early stage. Now the team has to present new development messages, and I think the price of the token will begin to rise steadily.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

good. I see that the project was able to attract investors at an early stage. Now the team has to present new development messages, and I think the price of the token will begin to rise steadily.
I think the team will be able to offer a timely review of the beta test. I would like to see a review of OSTERIA. And by this moment investors will be able to define their strategy for participation.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

Testing the first version of the product is important to attract partners. Will beta testing be done with the use of blockchain technology?
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Testing the first version of the product is important to attract partners. Will beta testing be done with the use of blockchain technology?
without this in any way!
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

Well, that would be a great indicator of the team's work. But I think that only the finished product will be able to show the advantages of the application in the network blockchain.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

I like the way trade goes on exchange. I think OSTERIA has definitely aroused interest among investors. For ICO it is difficult, of course, at an early stage to gain confidence from the participants. But here I saw a great idea. Good luck to everyone.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

How will you increase the income of partner institutions? Due to what you want to achieve such results? I do not understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: