Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3467 times)
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

How will you increase the income of partner institutions? Due to what you want to achieve such results? I do not understand
It seems to me that income can be increased by saving time for customer service. If I know that I will be served quickly and qualitatively, then of course I'll do it using the application, and I can get a cashback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

How will you increase the income of partner institutions? Due to what you want to achieve such results? I do not understand
It seems to me that income can be increased by saving time for customer service. If I know that I will be served quickly and qualitatively, then of course I'll do it using the application, and I can get a cashback.
Easy access to the restaurant menu and table order will certainly increase the interest of customers, but I think it is also very important that restaurants will have attention among the owners of cryptocurrency, and these are additional customers.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Easy access to the restaurant menu and table order will certainly increase the interest of customers, but I think it is also very important that restaurants will have attention among the owners of cryptocurrency, and these are additional customers.
I think that during the opening of the application restaurants will get additional advertising to their business. After all, it is important for tourists to have such an application at hand.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

I am now waiting for some understanding of the situation on the project to invest in the project. Will the team update the site soon?
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

I am now waiting for some understanding of the situation on the project to invest in the project. Will the team update the site soon?
I now bought some coins, at a good rate. When will more information buy more. Now the token grows well in price, you need to use it.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

I now bought some coins, at a good rate. When will more information buy more. Now the token grows well in price, you need to use it.
You are right. After adding news from the team, the price will already be much higher. I think now is the best time to get started with OSTERIA.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

I read that the team will make a filter for convenient search of restaurants. Will the test version of the application be opened in one country?
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I read that the team will make a filter for convenient search of restaurants. Will the test version of the application be opened in one country?
It will be very good if the application goes directly to the market of the United States and Europe.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

It will be very good if the application goes directly to the market of the United States and Europe.
I think that the project will start its work in the countries that often use cryptocurrency to pay for services. This would be logical for the rapid development of the application.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

I think that the project will start its work in the countries that often use cryptocurrency to pay for services. This would be logical for the rapid development of the application.
Partners will be interested in cooperation with the application themselves, with a quality advertising campaign, will be able to learn about product development. I think the project team should pay attention to the advertising campaign.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

Now the cost of the token is less stable. I think we will see the change only after any messages from the team. By this time, I am sure that some investors will already decide to participate.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

Now the cost of the token is less stable. I think we will see the change only after any messages from the team. By this time, I am sure that some investors will already decide to participate.
Already have those investors who want to get a quick profit.  In general, there may be different options for profit. I'm talking about earning on instability and long-term storage of tokens.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

A project with a good idea and a real implementation. I hope that enough funds have been collected and the application is already in development. Good luck to the team.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

And how can you check the authenticity of restaurant reviews? Will the participants be able to leave feedback only after the purchase confirmation?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

The team must get a large number of users to actively start the application. Yet I wanted to learn more about the advertising campaign for OSTERIA.  Community can be useful?
I would also like to participate in the bonus programs of this project. Is there any news about when they will start? And will it be held at all?
I think it will depend on the activity of investors on the exchange. Now I see a good start selling tokens. The project strategy may change depending on this.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Now is just a very convenient time to buy yourself tokens of something promising, just thanks to such a low threshold, everyone will start to climb and God forbid everyone to earn and make their lives better
And I wish you a successful investment. I bought a few tokens. I hope that the project will be able to prove its effectiveness. I would like to keep them up to a higher value growth.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

As I understood, the private sale was successful, since the token was added to the exchange. I would like to learn about promotions for other categories of investors. Airdrop or promotion among the first users of the application?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

As I understood, the private sale was successful, since the token was added to the exchange. I would like to learn about promotions for other categories of investors. Airdrop or promotion among the first users of the application?
I think the team will be able to offer some bonuses for the first participants to advertise. But the additional costs are not specified in the project description.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

and where is the token already being traded? Sorry, I missed this moment, I'm not following the project too closely.
I did not find it on the coinmarket, maybe somewhere on small exchanges?
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

and where is the token already being traded? Sorry, I missed this moment, I'm not following the project too closely.
I did not find it on the coinmarket, maybe somewhere on small exchanges?
At the moment, the coin is being traded on only one exchange. In the future, most likely will be added to others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: