Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3478 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

and where is the token already being traded? Sorry, I missed this moment, I'm not following the project too closely.
I did not find it on the coinmarket, maybe somewhere on small exchanges?
At the moment, the coin is being traded on only one exchange. In the future, most likely will be added to others.

In general, one exchange is quite sufficient for the initial stage of the project development. I hope that we will see new partners after the presentation of the beta test.
snos-boss

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

and where is the token already being traded? Sorry, I missed this moment, I'm not following the project too closely.
At the moment, the coin is being traded on only one exchange. In the future, most likely will be added to others.

In general, one exchange is quite sufficient for the initial stage of the project development. I hope that we will see new partners after the presentation of the beta test.
I would like to know about the partners a little earlier. After all, the development of the application has already begun, and I think that the development team has already started searching for restaurants that will participate in testing the application.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

I would like to know about the partners a little earlier. After all, the development of the application has already begun, and I think that the development team has already started searching for restaurants that will participate in testing the application.
see YUPA entering and trading in Yobit, isn't Yobit a scam exchanger? if YUPA does not register on another exchanger and there is no further development, maybe YUPA will become a shit coin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

see YUPA entering and trading in Yobit, isn't Yobit a scam exchanger? if YUPA does not register on another exchanger and there is no further development, maybe YUPA will become a shit coin
It seems to me that we need to follow the project to make sure the project is competent. Now the team offered a good idea. They have a plan to develop OSTERIA. Let's see how events will occur on the project.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

In the project description I see that the team has planned the rapid development of the project. But the project should show its activity now so that investors are interested in investing.
smootherpacific

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

Just enough to ready to implement the blockchain and it will be a completely new project as the blockchain itself is new and implies a decentralized projects
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

I would like to disassemble the model of the token YUPA in more detail. The site says that each user will receive a certain number of tokens initially during registration, I understand correctly?
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Just enough to ready to implement the blockchain and it will be a completely new project as the blockchain itself is new and implies a decentralized projects
And in this product, I am sure that the technology blockchain will be able to show excellent results and recognition among users of the restaurant business.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

I am interested to know the possible profit articles for the application. What services will the user be able to pay using YUPA  ?
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

I would like to disassemble the model of the token YUPA in more detail. The site says that each user will receive a certain number of tokens initially during registration, I understand correctly?
Yeah, right. And it will also be possible to get tokens for inviting a friend, placing an order and leaving feedback.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

Yeah, right. And it will also be possible to get tokens for inviting a friend, placing an order and leaving feedback.
I missed this information.  Of course, this strategy brings good results. Motivating users is important to advertise OSTERIA app.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

I didn't see the white paper. Where can I learn more about the list of suggested rewards for app members? It is important for me to see the benefits that may interest customers.
gotver

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Therefore, these tokens that are charged can already be sold on the stock exchange or spent in partner institutions?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

If the application's clients can receive encouragement, this may increase the interest of this category of participants. And what advantages or rewards will be offered to the partners?
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

Therefore, these tokens that are charged can already be sold on the stock exchange or spent in partner institutions?
Yes, but it’s profitable for restaurants to have customers pay in YUPA tokens, since the project will pay for it. It turns out the so-called cashback for a restaurant. The buyer pays in tokens - for this institution receives money.
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

If the application's clients can receive encouragement, this may increase the interest of this category of participants. And what advantages or rewards will be offered to the partners?
I think that the application will be attractive for partners with a constant increase in the number of customers. And the team is working to increase the number of clients for restaurants.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

The application will use YUPA  tokens when creating a loyalty system for customers? Or are other tools possible? It seems to me that restaurants should have a choice for their marketing strategy.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

The application will use YUPA  tokens when creating a loyalty system for customers? Or are other tools possible? It seems to me that restaurants should have a choice for their marketing strategy.

The project team wants to offer a large selection for restaurants in the promotion of customers. But I think that YUPA  should become the main motivating element in the work of partners.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Yes, but it’s profitable for restaurants to have customers pay in YUPA tokens, since the project will pay for it. It turns out the so-called cashback for a restaurant. The buyer pays in tokens - for this institution receives money.
This scheme of work is not completely clear, and from where will the project take all the money for it?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

This scheme of work is not completely clear, and from where will the project take all the money for it?
It seems to me that part of the investment fund should be defined for these costs, but in the future, the marketing campaign should be replenished by the profits of the application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: