Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3478 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
Well, if the developers follow the roadmap, then it will be so. And it is for this that you will need to study the work of the team.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

Now all areas and developments are trying to transfer to the blockchain with its cryptocurrency. In half of the cases, this is not possible due to a number of reasons. I hope in this case everything will be fine.
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

When are you planning to add a coin on the exchange? And what stock exchanges will it be? How can I buy tokens now?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Now all areas and developments are trying to transfer to the blockchain with its cryptocurrency. In half of the cases, this is not possible due to a number of reasons. I hope in this case everything will be fine.
This will give a lot of advantages and will make the system itself safe and will also allow you to save a lot of money and most importantly time for your users.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

This will give a lot of advantages and will make the system itself safe and will also allow you to save a lot of money and most importantly time for your users.
I understand that users will be able to receive awards for their activity? How will this happen and what do you need to do for this?
muboxy

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Are you planning a bonus or some kind of incentive program to promote the project? If so, I will definitely participate.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
Well, if the developers follow the roadmap, then it will be so. And it is for this that you will need to study the work of the team.
I don't see this project as a good project, because just look at the OSTERIA website, information about the TEAM and Token Sale does not exist,
this makes investors not trust you,

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I don't see this project as a good project, because just look at the OSTERIA website, information about the TEAM and Token Sale does not exist,
this makes investors not trust you,
Developers do not always advertise their real names and show their photos. Perhaps people want to stay incognito. It is their right.
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

By the way, I have already met the opportunity to pay in cryptocurrencies in some restaurants. So far, this service is more like entertainment and is not in demand. But the world is changing rapidly and it is possible that soon everyone and everywhere will pay cryptocurrency!
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

By the way, I have already met the opportunity to pay in cryptocurrencies in some restaurants. So far, this service is more like entertainment and is not in demand. But the world is changing rapidly and it is possible that soon everyone and everywhere will pay cryptocurrency!
I agree with you, the number of services that apply cryptocurrency for payment is constantly increasing. I think the OSTERIA will be very relevant.
unemm

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

And geographically in which countries will the project be launched immediately?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

It seems to me that it will depend on the partners who want to participate in the project. But I am also interested to know which region the team is oriented to.
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

It seems to me that it will depend on the partners who want to participate in the project. But I am also interested to know which region the team is oriented to.
I think it will be either the United States or Europe. These are the most suitable markets for this project.
I'm waiting for the token to be added to the stock exchange to buy.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

I think it will be either the United States or Europe. These are the most suitable markets for this project.
I'm waiting for the token to be added to the stock exchange to buy.
If I understand correctly, it should happen in February 2019 year. No other messages from the team?

Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

I would like to understand what categories of participants of the restaurant business will be interested in working with the application at the initial stage of application launch.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

I would like to understand what categories of participants of the restaurant business will be interested in working with the application at the initial stage of application launch.
The increase in the number of customers is interesting for all restaurants. I think that small chains of restaurants can use this service even for advertising purposes.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

What use of your tokens is possible when working with partners? Can I pay for the restaurant services with their help? I would like to understand all the features of your application.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

The increase in the number of customers is interesting for all restaurants. I think that small chains of restaurants can use this service even for advertising purposes.
This is especially beneficial should be cafes and restaurants. But it will also be profitable for ordinary visitors to pay with project tokens, receive cashback and benefits.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

This is especially beneficial should be cafes and restaurants. But it will also be profitable for ordinary visitors to pay with project tokens, receive cashback and benefits.
Well, I hope that the project team will be able to offer good conditions for the clients of the application. To encourage the first participants will be offered bonuses or something else?
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

I saw an interesting moment: If the user pays the bill in tokens, the institution will receive money for it. This moment will be only at the start or forever? How will this work?
its interesting and where they will get crypto rate for fiat transfer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: