Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3467 times)
litokur

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

I would like to understand why the team does not attract the community to advertise their project. It seems to me that some encouragement from the community would help to uncover the idea of a project for more participants.
The team did not indicate in the description the allocation of the investment for this item of expenditure. I am also interested in this information.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

I would like to understand why the team does not attract the community to advertise their project. It seems to me that some encouragement from the community would help to uncover the idea of a project for more participants.
The team did not indicate in the description the allocation of the investment for this item of expenditure. I am also interested in this information.
The collected amount of investments allows the team to spend out necessary actions for all stages of development. I think that the team will be able to organize effective work.
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

The project has already started to bring the first profit for participants. I want to leave some tokens for longer storage. But I still want to see how the project evolves.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Where can I read expert reviews about your development? Their opinion for the community is of great importance. Participants of restaurant business also should take part in discussion of your product.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Where can I read expert reviews about your development? Their opinion for the community is of great importance. Participants of restaurant business also should take part in discussion of your product.
Now I see not a lot of reviews about this project, but the cost of the token is very interesting. I think that the description of the project speaks about the big potential of the project and soon we will learn opinion of experts from restaurant business.
sardvas

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Now I see not a lot of reviews about this project, but the cost of the token is very interesting. I think that the description of the project speaks about the big potential of the project and soon we will learn opinion of experts from restaurant business.
I think that the main reviews and discussions will be with the release of the application to the market.
gotver

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

I think that the main reviews and discussions will be with the release of the application to the market.
But their opinion can be an incentive for early investors. I think the team could attract early partners with a reputable reputation to advertise their project.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
The application will become a mutually beneficial product for both categories of participants. Thanks to this, I think the application will be popular. This is a good project for investors.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

A good increase in the value of the token initially shows a high level of investor confidence in the project. I hope that the team will continue to actively develop and show us their successes. So the token will be interesting throughout the development period.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

I think that combining blockchain technology with an effective business can show a good profitable option for all participants.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

I think that not only the use of cashback should motivate the participants. The project team must gather different participants in the application to organize the quality of the application.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

I think that not only the use of cashback should motivate the participants. The project team must gather different participants in the application to organize the quality of the application.
Launching the application will have to qualitatively move on different thematic sites, in this way the team can attract the first participants. Or use your tokens to encourage participants.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Launching the application will have to qualitatively move on different thematic sites, in this way the team can attract the first participants. Or use your tokens to encourage participants.
I think going step by step is best move, making a good cashback system is good start. From there expand on other ideas.
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

I think that the individual loyalty system for each restaurant and café will be able to create quality advertising for the participants. This will have a positive impact on the development of restaurant chains.
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.
snos-boss

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.
Investors have already got a good opportunity for profit. The team started its work, but to further increase the value of the token, developers will have to prove their activities.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

What activities did the team plan to perform when testing the application? Will the product be presented to the restaurant business participants?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: