Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

Today a lot of community members are waiting for the January, because it is important to know are some projects in the beginning of 2019. I personally wait for a small rise. Of course it will influence most projects, as well as Greencoin
Growth can begin at any time. It may well be that the scenario will repeat as last year and we will remove the pump in December.
I think that we should be realistic about market conditions. It is better to learn technical analysis for more accurate forcasts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:18:48 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 07:25:36 PM by privedvelosiped

What are you talking about now? what kind of growth? Bitcoin is now in the ass. And when growth begins alone Satoshi Nakamoto known.
But seriously speaking, it is only now that the bounty has started. At the moment, they have not yet collected. But it is likely that they will be able to collect the minimum amount, unless of course we take part in the bounty. Personally, I am for the ecology. Money, money, but I'm for the idea)))
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

Admin tell me how you are moving the process of attracting investors. Where I can see how much you have already collected. At least 5000 Ethereum collected?
At this moment 0 eth have been collected, because our Pre- Sale starts on November 16th, 2018, but we have already many registered users in our Whitelist and that is a good start, and we will have Blockchain conferences events during our Token sale with the purpose to atractt more and more investors for the success of the project
I am very pleased that you have told the truth. I think you will manage to collect the necessary amount, in 2 million. Therefore, I wish you good luck and good investors !!!!

tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Everything that they wrote in their technical documentation looks very promising! Another thing is how it will look like in practice. We need to wait for the launch of the platform. I certainly want to hope for the success of the Greencoin project!
The only thing I don’t like about this project is that we have to wait pretty a lot to see it implemente. I hope market will be okay till that time.
This is a pretty bad minus. Wait 1-2 years in order to earn in cryptocurrency? This is the biggest minus. Last year, it was possible to earn quick money in 1-2 months. For me personally, this is bad.
I certainly understand that ecology is important, but I am interested in profits and money. Right above said, money is important, not an idea.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

It is a pity that fully GNC platform will  launch only at the end of 2020 and the all the points will be developed only in 2021 ..
Hello
Indeed, the GNC platform will be launched in the middle of 2020, even before, and all the points will be developed before 2021, from 2021 onwards the expansion of Greencoin is planned
I congratulate you that you have opened a bounty, and it is in great demand among forum users. But you tell me why you have such a long plan for realizing your goals. 2 years is a lot! I like your idea and principles based on ecology, but I cannot invest in such a long period.
I look I am not the only one who does not consider long investments. Maybe I did not understand your message correctly. Can I sell your tokens much earlier? please answer.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

do you get some investition from big investments funds already?
I assume that they will get support from investors, because recently started bounty. I am very glad that there are people who are interested not only in money. In this I agree with them. Good luck to you. green money ahead - the world will be better.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

People you forget that money is just paper that cannot be compared with ecology. You say that everyone is interested in profits and money, then tell me when there is no fresh air on the planet, then why would you need money. After all, there is no life.
I was in China, and my surprise was that they sell oxygen in balloons for $ 10 / you imagine. Sell ​​oxygen? What are you talking about here. Ecology is the first thing you need to talk about, and not only money will not help you when there is no life.
Forests are cut down in Russia, oil is poured in the Ocean. Did you know that the Ocean and forests give us 70% of all oxygen? not! then what kind of money are you talking about ...

lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

It is a pity that fully GNC platform will  launch only at the end of 2020 and the all the points will be developed only in 2021 ..
Hello
Indeed, the GNC platform will be launched in the middle of 2020, even before, and all the points will be developed before 2021, from 2021 onwards the expansion of Greencoin is planned
I congratulate you that you have opened a bounty, and it is in great demand among forum users. But you tell me why you have such a long plan for realizing your goals. 2 years is a lot! I like your idea and principles based on ecology, but I cannot invest in such a long period.
I look I am not the only one who does not consider long investments. Maybe I did not understand your message correctly. Can I sell your tokens much earlier? please answer.
If you are 2 years old, this is a long time, then end the discussion in this thread, why do you dissolve your drool here. You do not be offended. But I am not at all interested in your opinion. Moreover, it is not optimistic at all. Bla Bla and only.
Others here correctly wrote that ecology is more important than any money, do not forget about it.

Yes, profits and money interest me too, but this is secondary. This forum is for me, as a hobby, which can, how to make a profit and be as a source of pleasant communication.
Sometimes on the forum I meet interesting projects that deserve the attention of many. Startup or groundfishing helps young teams get up to their feet and move on to realizing their global goals.
I understand that there are a lot of scammers, but they are everywhere. In public transport, on the Internet and here on this forum.
So be patient and participate in bounty or buy coins. Support the creators.
pactiond

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

People you forget that money is just paper that cannot be compared with ecology. You say that everyone is interested in profits and money, then tell me when there is no fresh air on the planet, then why would you need money. After all, there is no life.
I was in China, and my surprise was that they sell oxygen in balloons for $ 10 / you imagine. Sell ​​oxygen? What are you talking about here. Ecology is the first thing you need to talk about, and not only money will not help you when there is no life.
Forests are cut down in Russia, oil is poured in the Ocean. Did you know that the Ocean and forests give us 70% of all oxygen? not! then what kind of money are you talking about ...
The issue of priorities plays a role here. Because when the air is in excess, the money seems more important. It's like experimenting with water and diamond in the desert.
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

You should always believe in the best, I am sure that this project will be able to show good results.
Everything that they wrote in their technical documentation looks very promising! Another thing is how it will look like in practice. We need to wait for the launch of the platform. I certainly want to hope for the success of the Greencoin project!
The only thing I don’t like about this project is that we have to wait pretty a lot to see it implemente. I hope market will be okay till that time.
This is a pretty bad minus. Wait 1-2 years in order to earn in cryptocurrency? This is the biggest minus. Last year, it was possible to earn quick money in 1-2 months. For me personally, this is bad.
I certainly understand that ecology is important, but I am interested in profits and money. Right above said, money is important, not an idea.
Someone thinks so. Recently, people only appreciate money. But it should be understood that in addition to them there are many equally important aspects
beheper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Someone thinks so. Recently, people only appreciate money. But it should be understood that in addition to them there are many equally important aspects
Yeah, it's hard to believe that people put money before ecology. Soon it will just collapse on the Earth, and here and say that
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

There are some good projects like Greencoin in a sphere of ecology, but quite a lot of them were not successful, due to lack of investments.
Developing a project costs a lot of money, and marketing still has a lot of money ... Unfortunately, not everyone can collect the necessary amount.
Any project requires financial expenses, if you use only team money, they will not be sufficient for development.
As I understood perhaps everything depends on money)) and we couldn’t do anything with this..
dhaemp64

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

There are some good projects like Greencoin in a sphere of ecology, but quite a lot of them were not successful, due to lack of investments.
Developing a project costs a lot of money, and marketing still has a lot of money ... Unfortunately, not everyone can collect the necessary amount.
Any project requires financial expenses, if you use only team money, they will not be sufficient for development.
As I understood perhaps everything depends on money)) and we couldn’t do anything with this..
There are many opportunities to do anything without money. But it requires more energy and time. So if there is no money, then you need to invest your skills!
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Of course, that Greencoin is not a charity but a commercial project. Just sometimes commercial projects do good deeds. In particular, I improve the ecology of our planet.
Because people finally began to think about what will happen next with our civilization if nothing is changed ... therefore we see so many new projects aimed at improving the environment.
There are so many corruption about projects involved in charity and ecological issues so it it difficult to distinguish if it is really aimed to implement it’s product
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

do you get some investition from big investments funds already?
It seems to me that the team will not say such information on the forum, all investments remain confidentiality
If it is agreed this information could be published. Although, I haven’t seen such examples
libope

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

Of course, that Greencoin is not a charity but a commercial project. Just sometimes commercial projects do good deeds. In particular, I improve the ecology of our planet.
Because people finally began to think about what will happen next with our civilization if nothing is changed ... therefore we see so many new projects aimed at improving the environment.
There are so many corruption about projects involved in charity and ecological issues so it it difficult to distinguish if it is really aimed to implement it’s product
And what details can be used to distinguish? I basically look at what goals are going to use the money, look at the team itself, ask them questions
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Honestly, it is rather difficult to find any reliable ways to earn money in crypt in 2-3 months... Crypt starts to look more like forex
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

If you are 2 years old, this is a long time, then end the discussion in this thread, why do you dissolve your drool here. You do not be offended. But I am not at all interested in your opinion. Moreover, it is not optimistic at all. Bla Bla and only.
Others here correctly wrote that ecology is more important than any money, do not forget about it.

Yes, profits and money interest me too, but this is secondary. This forum is for me, as a hobby, which can, how to make a profit and be as a source of pleasant communication.
Sometimes on the forum I meet interesting projects that deserve the attention of many. Startup or groundfishing helps young teams get up to their feet and move on to realizing their global goals.
I understand that there are a lot of scammers, but they are everywhere. In public transport, on the Internet and here on this forum.
So be patient and participate in bounty or buy coins. Support the creators.
You are right, people are in the first place money, not an idea. On the one hand, this is not correct, but money also has an important task. The system of life is built in such a way that if a person invests money, he wants to make a profit.

It's great that you treat cryptocurrency as a hobby, perhaps this is the right approach. I will think about it.

I was not in China, but I saw a lot of videos on YouTube, where people complain about bad air in Beijing. This is really scary.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

current human civilization been much change, this is proven by the more sophisticated and modern everything today, but not by nature, very very few people who are concerned with the nature, some even intentionally damaging to personal interests, is needed at the moment is a project like green coin, which not only took advantage but also pay attention to natural ecosystems. I hope this kind of project will continue to exist and be able to achieve them into real life.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:05:02 PM

Ohh, u gave as some interesting statistics and honestly to say I haven’t heard this before. I believe we will manage to solve most of or environmental problems. However, we have to face a lot of obstacles..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: