Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 09:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128634 times)
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Admin tell me how you are moving the process of attracting investors. Where I can see how much you have already collected. At least 5000 Ethereum collected?
At this moment 0 eth have been collected, because our Pre- Sale starts on November 16th, 2018, but we have already many registered users in our Whitelist and that is a good start, and we will have Blockchain conferences events during our Token sale with the purpose to atractt more and more investors for the success of the project
The fact that you opened the bounty thread is great news.
I did not understand at what event, you will speak. Maybe I get to attend. Make sure the announcement in the telegraph, because I can not always go to the forum.
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

They need to produce a project that will not be raw, you need to finalize everything and make high-quality
Crude product does not even make sense to put on the market trying to invest in a timely manner and thereby please investors. I think that the team is well aware. Therefore, if there is a release, it will be a fully tested and working platform.
I believe that team is good enough to implement this project and experience is very important, that’s why I try to pay attention to team members
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Hello our Bounty campaign is live now, you can join and be part of it, please click the following link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5051891.0
It's a good news. Perhaps I will take part in your bounty. I see you have more than 150 participants in each direction, so people have an interest, and I will try my luck)))
150 participants is not a lot for such project, but I think they will add soon. It seem for me that 300-400 is optimal number
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

What are you talking about now? what kind of growth? Bitcoin is now in the ass. And when growth begins alone Satoshi Nakamoto known.
But seriously speaking, it is only now that the bounty has started. At the moment, they have not yet collected. But it is likely that they will be able to collect the minimum amount, unless of course we take part in the bounty. Personally, I am for the ecology. Money, money, but I'm for the idea)))
I don’t think that the market will start growing at the beginning of next year and in fact you shouldn’t count on hard cap. Nevertheless, I think that we will manage to collect soft cap
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

People you forget that money is just paper that cannot be compared with ecology. You say that everyone is interested in profits and money, then tell me when there is no fresh air on the planet, then why would you need money. After all, there is no life.
I was in China, and my surprise was that they sell oxygen in balloons for $ 10 / you imagine. Sell ​​oxygen? What are you talking about here. Ecology is the first thing you need to talk about, and not only money will not help you when there is no life.
Forests are cut down in Russia, oil is poured in the Ocean. Did you know that the Ocean and forests give us 70% of all oxygen? not! then what kind of money are you talking about ...
As you know most of people are just interested in money. For most investors there is no difference where to put their money..
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

If you are 2 years old, this is a long time, then end the discussion in this thread, why do you dissolve your drool here. You do not be offended. But I am not at all interested in your opinion. Moreover, it is not optimistic at all. Bla Bla and only.
Others here correctly wrote that ecology is more important than any money, do not forget about it.

Yes, profits and money interest me too, but this is secondary. This forum is for me, as a hobby, which can, how to make a profit and be as a source of pleasant communication.
Sometimes on the forum I meet interesting projects that deserve the attention of many. Startup or groundfishing helps young teams get up to their feet and move on to realizing their global goals.
I understand that there are a lot of scammers, but they are everywhere. In public transport, on the Internet and here on this forum.
So be patient and participate in bounty or buy coins. Support the creators.
You are right, people are in the first place money, not an idea. On the one hand, this is not correct, but money also has an important task. The system of life is built in such a way that if a person invests money, he wants to make a profit.

It's great that you treat cryptocurrency as a hobby, perhaps this is the right approach. I will think about it.

People you forget that money is just paper that cannot be compared with ecology. You say that everyone is interested in profits and money, then tell me when there is no fresh air on the planet, then why would you need money. After all, there is no life.
I was in China, and my surprise was that they sell oxygen in balloons for $ 10 / you imagine. Sell ​​oxygen? What are you talking about here. Ecology is the first thing you need to talk about, and not only money will not help you when there is no life.
Forests are cut down in Russia, oil is poured in the Ocean. Did you know that the Ocean and forests give us 70% of all oxygen? not! then what kind of money are you talking about ...
I was not in China, but I saw a lot of videos on YouTube, where people complain about bad air in Beijing. This is really scary.

In my country there are also quite a lot of ecological problems, but first of all we need to find a solution for global issues. I hope that Greencoin will be implemented..
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Crude product does not even make sense to put on the market trying to invest in a timely manner and thereby please investors. I think that the team is well aware. Therefore, if there is a release, it will be a fully tested and working platform.
Given that the project is positioning itself as global, and accordingly many people in many countries will be attracted to it, I think that the developers will do everything perfectly and in time.
I checked Greencoin team and it seems to me that all members are professionals. That’s why I am not afraid to invest
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Promotion costs a lot can be more expensive than the development of the project itself, because now without advertising is not one project and does not live long on the market
So it is a well-known fact that promotion costs more than development. Whatever the project has a great code or idea ... you just need huge amounts of money for promotion.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

Where so much pessimism? Similar market declines have already happened many times and each time after the fall there was an even stronger growth. So it will be this time. I have no doubt!
100% so and will! The market has already fallen many times and recovered each time! Therefore, we expect growth this year or a maximum at the beginning of next year.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Market is so volatile so it is really hard to make any forcasts about it development. Bitcoin is still influence market, so we will see..
Bitcoin dominates, dominates and will dominate the crypto market. So it was, is and will be! This is practically the law!
I think that some other coins can take the first place.. Because Bitcoin is loosing it’s popularity and soon can fall in price again
saveeege

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
It is quite early ta talk about mobile app. It will be made on final stage of project implementation. Although, it plays a big role at the whole, because usually most people are using mobile apps rather than desktop versions
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

All information is stored in the blockchain system, this information is under reliable protection, you can forget about data loss
The blockchain technology is really capable of ensuring data integrity which can be very important for projects that are working today.
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Of course, that Greencoin is not a charity but a commercial project. Just sometimes commercial projects do good deeds. In particular, I improve the ecology of our planet.
Because people finally began to think about what will happen next with our civilization if nothing is changed ... therefore we see so many new projects aimed at improving the environment.
There are so many corruption about projects involved in charity and ecological issues so it it difficult to distinguish if it is really aimed to implement it’s product
current human civilization been much change, this is proven by the more sophisticated and modern everything today, but not by nature, very very few people who are concerned with the nature, some even intentionally damaging to personal interests, is needed at the moment is a project like green coin, which not only took advantage but also pay attention to natural ecosystems. I hope this kind of project will continue to exist and be able to achieve them into real life.
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

And how do you get the idea to use the blockchain to obtain and store data on emissions of hazardous industries? I think that if they obliged all the companies that have production facilities that pollute the environment to install special sensors that will collect information and store it in the blockchain. That nobody could replace the data? I think this is a good idea!
Confidentiality and data integrity are important for any project. Regardless of the area in which the project operates.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

Bitcoin dominates, dominates and will dominate the crypto market. So it was, is and will be! This is practically the law!
Just because he was the first. In technical terms, there are a large number of projects that are much better than Bitcoin. It is not very good that one project dominates the entire market so much.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

The issue of environmental protection in each year more and more relevant. I am very glad that in the IT sphere they also started creating a project that will work in this direction!
saveeege

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

All information is stored in the blockchain system, this information is under reliable protection, you can forget about data loss
The blockchain technology is really capable of ensuring data integrity which can be very important for projects that are working today.
however there are some projects, that try implement own blockchain in some spheres where it is not important. Mostly it is gaming and gambling
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Project development costs a lot of money. Do you know how much a good programmer's work hours cost? Now imagine how much does the work of a team of programmers cost? And even more so as a rule, development lasts more than one month ... Therefore, IT projects always need a lot of money.
Programmers today are probably one of the highest paid professions. But in the case of project Greencoin, I think that many people come in or make a substantial discount or even help for free. All the same, Greencoin is aimed at a very noble mission!
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

Where so much pessimism? Similar market declines have already happened many times and each time after the fall there was an even stronger growth. So it will be this time. I have no doubt!
100% so and will! The market has already fallen many times and recovered each time! Therefore, we expect growth this year or a maximum at the beginning of next year.
There are so many different forecasts and I don’t really know if market could fully recover.. Nevertheless, it is important to support crypto projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: