Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 08:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128610 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I totally agree with such position, but it is difficult  make everybody be more self conscious
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Your project is going to win all the promising markets for the use of green systems, I am interested in what countries you have a priority?
The project was created so that other projects could advertise themselves on the platform, thus grouping nature conservation companies and monitoring the environment.
If competently approach to the formation of the platform it is possible to obtain a self-adjusting platform for the promotion of environmental projects
As an option to add on the platform certain functions for other projects so that people can manage themselves
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!
Personally I think that this future is more near than we even expect. Nowadays, we faice such serious environmental problems, that solutions have to be found soon..
beheper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!
Personally I think that this future is more near than we even expect. Nowadays, we faice such serious environmental problems, that solutions have to be found soon..
Yes, serious environmental problems may soon catch us by surprise and we will not be able to change anything, so we need to act now!
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

im wondering about your whitelist process. Which documents need to be whitelisted?

DreamerJ

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
I believe it can be important for whole community and be implemented. It soon be even more necessary. It is only important to collect soft cap.
dhaemp64

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
I believe it can be important for whole community and be implemented. It soon be even more necessary. It is only important to collect soft cap.
Yes, already soft Capa will be enough for the full launch of the platform, but probably not enough for additional features and chips, although it will soon appear
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I totally agree with such position, but it is difficult  make everybody be more self conscious
And here you can’t make, everyone decides for himself how to lead his own way of life
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
This Greencoin project may well be a revolutionary solution for the direction of environmental protection!
It is rather difficult to say that it is a revolution in a sphere of environmental issues. Now it is difficult to say for sure, because Greencoin is only on a first stage of implementation
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

And here you can’t make, everyone decides for himself how to lead his own way of life
Why is it impossible to earn money here? If you are well organized then you even have to take the money to be motivated
pactiond

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

Why is it impossible to earn money here? If you are well organized then you even have to take the money to be motivated
Money in modern society is a very good motivation. And if you use it correctly, you can achieve good efficiency
Phileste

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
This Greencoin project may well be a revolutionary solution for the direction of environmental protection!
It is rather difficult to say that it is a revolution in a sphere of environmental issues. Now it is difficult to say for sure, because Greencoin is only on a first stage of implementation
there is no revolution yet, but this project is trying to do it, but it takes a lot of time
beheper

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

there is no revolution yet, but this project is trying to do it, but it takes a lot of time
The revolution will be after the ICO or at least in its middle. There and cryptocurrency may grow a little
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

The revolution will be after the ICO or at least in its middle. There and cryptocurrency may grow a little
But still you need to wait for something cool only when the ico is completed and it is desirable the coin will be released on the exchange
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

The revolution will be when the project really will fully work in the market
dhaemp64

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

The revolution will be when the project really will fully work in the market
You need to aim to take a monopoly, not just settle in to existing companies!
libope

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

can you share any information about listing after end of ICO?
im sure that they cant talk about this till official announcment
Sevreki

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

You can earn everywhere, looking in what way, because in our world they don’t do anything for thanks
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

can you share any information about listing after end of ICO?
im sure that they cant talk about this till official announcment
No project will say such information until the ICO fees really run out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: