Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders must remain calm  (Read 2052 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

for me holding bitcoin for us is also a good way we can make lots of profits by waiting for higher prices, because I believe that in a short time the price of bitcoin will recover soon. Because of its development now the price of bitcoin is getting better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

You have a point here. True bitcoin holders are those people who will not release their bitcoin no matter what happens in the market. They are the ones keep holding those coins until the price reach hundred thousands of dollar per bitcoin. These people had a full trust that this coin will go further in the future.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

yes indeed we have to be calm with the current state of bitcoin, especially the bitcoin holder, everything will be stable again and only time will answer, and we have to be really calm, even though there are many bad problems there but we have to keep quiet about the problem of Bitcoin deteriorating , hopefully it will return well.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

This is Indeed a valid point. Patience is what everyone needs to have in order to benefit and make good profit in cryptocurency. Not just Bitcoin holders alone its simply for everyone.

I totally agree with this. It is veey important to have patience in everyday life in hoch you need to wait for thing and not expect it in an instant. In connection to this is what is going on to the cryptocurrency market today, we can see the high volatility, but then we just need to wait for the rise of the market.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Patience is the most important thing that everyone must have when the crypto market is at a weak point. When we panic and at the end we sell Bitcoin assets that we have so that we lose some of our Btc values. When we are patient to go through this trend down phase, then we have hope for profit.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

for now I don't think it's the right thing to do long-term investment activities with bitcoin, I think the current strategy that must be done is to do investment activities in the short term to the right time limit to get immediate profits.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Professional holders are whales, and some people who control crypto trading. they are not beginners, so, in my opinion, they will not be easily influenced by the FUD, and every negative news.

I am sure, they will become big miliyaders.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

I don't understand the Bitcoin Hodlers anymore.. Please some one tells me what they expect? They wait for the price go up like $20.000 again? I believe that the price would never go high like that again.. Also if you invest in the bitcoin and if you hodl, i think you have to invest like $1 million or higher ammount to earn money. The price is turning arround between $6.400-6.600 in last 5 months and seems to be stay in this line. So it doesn't make any sense for me..
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

There are people who invested more than they should, and get nervous at the volatility.

it should be if we want to be investors that must be able to accept whatever risks we will face. because actually investment is not as easy as we imagined.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

For Hold, you really need strong nerves, or vice versa, a little indifference to invested money when its price falls.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

I don't understand the Bitcoin Hodlers anymore.. Please some one tells me what they expect? They wait for the price go up like $20.000 again? I believe that the price would never go high like that again.. Also if you invest in the bitcoin and if you hodl, i think you have to invest like $1 million or higher ammount to earn money. The price is turning arround between $6.400-6.600 in last 5 months and seems to be stay in this line. So it doesn't make any sense for me..
I think all bitcoin holders don't just hope that bitcoin will return to the price of $ 20,000, they just try to survive under any circumstances, because I believe they are very fond of bitcoin, and regarding current price conditions that seem stagnant in the range of $ 6500, in my opinion, That's because many investors have switched to tokens and joined the ICO program.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

It is good to be a holder but I don't think it is necessary to declare your asset for people to know how much you have as a hodler, I don't think it is  necessary to do that. There are scammers and hackers around us, some could easily track you and attack you through your email.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

People who truly trust Bitcoin are still calm even if the price drops down,
Because they know that in the future the price would still grow and they are aiming for the long term investment so they doesn't really care about the current price.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

The true hodlers are those who bought bitcoin since Satoshi started to release bitcoin to everyone and up until now they still hold it. Imagine how many years have passed since they bought bitcoin. They were millionaire today and that's a true hodlers they didn't get affected by the news before and up until now.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

I have seen so many people claiming to be HOLDERS, just because they hold their bitcoins as long as the market falls like a few months, they call it that even though their true nature still feels uneasy when negative news arrives and the market does not show positive movement according to what they expected and led to panic. I think true HOLDERS are those who really hold their Bitcoin up to the time limit they specify or how much the coin they hold will grow regardless of outside influences.

the only calm is the holder who must have bought bitcoin at a low price, the loyal holder of 2 years can still calmly because it does not have an impact on them, but the bitcoin holder who buys bitcoin at the end of 2017 - early 2018 certainly cannot calm down, because what they use is money, not leaves
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

I also agree with your opinion.The success or failure depends on how we are holding Bitcoin to gain experience and courage when the crypto market is not good.Bitcoin holders is the main reason for the success in the crypto market.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

iam holding my Bitcoins since more than 4 years now and the only reason is i wanna support this count and never invested much there so i dont need my Bitcoins to survive.
And when i buyed in prize was about 300§ so it was easy to get some XD

regards
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

No one can be the gainer in this crypto world if they have no calmness quality. Your investment may be a huge risk and you might lose your nest egg, even this moment you must be calm and quiet. Calmness is the precondition to reside in the crypto market.

Agilth@mail.ru

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

There is a great quote "If the problem can be solved, then you should not worry about it, if it cannot be solved, then it is useless to worry about it". The market of cryptocurrency doesn't depend on investors with minor shares, on those who invested just because there were some spare money and they wanted to get a profit from them. In fact, it depends on big investors, who hold huge shares and thus have opportunity to influence the exchange rate. What is the sense to be worried and anxious if you invested your real SPARE money? Exchange rate is anyway not constant.. Considering the fact that you can't influence it, what is the sense to be worried?BTC
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

Agreed with you and has mention this before also that key to success in this market is patience.During red the market totally depends of investor's mindset and it they panic market panic's with them so keep CALM and hold TIGHT untill you get it RIGHT.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: