Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44709 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

I havent seen any other exchange giving you an option to buy stocks of regular companies and there are quite a lot of new exchanges out there. Was i just not thorough enough or are you actually the first crypto exchange to offer that?
I think that they are the first ones! I don't understand how they will do it tough, they are going to buy stocks and they are going to just tokenize them? For some real assets such gold, there are already dedicated coins like DigixDAO and Ekon
If it's true, then this may result into non-crypto people wanting to invest in crypto, thus bullrun again. Yeah, I am too optimistic, but it's already high time for it.

I agree, it is high time for another bull run, but it's sure taking it's time. I'm hoping there will be another one before Jarvis comes online.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

So this is a trader's wet dream? For example it wil be potentially possible to trade BTC for gold and gold for google's stocks? How regulations works in this case, you need to comply with many regulations because you're managing multiple asset classes?

Hello mandibleclaw

Correct, most jurisdictions will require licenses in order to be compliant with regulation.  Jarvis already has a license in one jurisdiction and is working on licenses and/or partnerships in several other jurisdictions in order to remain compliant with the various requirements needed to service an extensive range of clients and products from around the world.

In what jurisdiction do you have a license? Also, as far as I understand, you will not have a cryptocurrency exchange in the usual sense, but more like a broker who can trade almost all existing assets and cryptocurrency?

Hello viljy

We are licensed in St. Vincent and are working on licenses in Europe and partnerships with license holders in other locations such as Japan, South Korea, Australia, and the USA.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

Hi, Is there a minimum amount that needs to be raised for the project to be completed?

Hello Flosky ,

The strict minimum would be 500K to meet all our needs for the next year (that includes hiring a full team for the exchange, support, etc.); however, the more, the better: more founds mean that we can have bigger native liquidity and acquire more licenses.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

So this is a trader's wet dream? For example it wil be potentially possible to trade BTC for gold and gold for google's stocks? How regulations works in this case, you need to comply with many regulations because you're managing multiple asset classes?

Hello mandibleclaw

Correct, most jurisdictions will require licenses in order to be compliant with regulation.  Jarvis already has a license in one jurisdiction and is working on licenses and/or partnerships in several other jurisdictions in order to remain compliant with the various requirements needed to service an extensive range of clients and products from around the world.

In what jurisdiction do you have a license? Also, as far as I understand, you will not have a cryptocurrency exchange in the usual sense, but more like a broker who can trade almost all existing assets and cryptocurrency?

Hello viljy

We are licensed in St. Vincent and are working on licenses in Europe and partnerships with license holders in other locations such as Japan, South Korea, Australia, and the USA.

That's good to know. Having license holder means you are running a legit operations. It's really hard to trust an exchange without proper documents in place. We will know in time if this really works the best for traders.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

I havent seen any other exchange giving you an option to buy stocks of regular companies and there are quite a lot of new exchanges out there. Was i just not thorough enough or are you actually the first crypto exchange to offer that?
I think that they are the first ones! I don't understand how they will do it tough, they are going to buy stocks and they are going to just tokenize them? For some real assets such gold, there are already dedicated coins like DigixDAO and Ekon

Correct! We are digitalalizing real world assets. So what is cool is that they will become blockchain assets, so it becomes as usable as any other blockchain assets; it can then be collateralized, lent, exchanged for any asset, etc.

To be honest we are not the first one : LAToken, Proof, etc.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

Hello mandibleclaw

Hello viljy

That's good to know. Having license holder means you are running a legit operations. It's really hard to trust an exchange without proper documents in place. We will know in time if this really works the best for traders.

Yes! We needed the regulation mainly for the Fiat gateway and the ability to provde FX liquidity. For info: Jarvis One Ltd,  License No. 24623IBC2018. I will provide you the link tomorrow.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

If it's true, then this may result into non-crypto people wanting to invest in crypto, thus bullrun again. Yeah, I am too optimistic, but it's already high time for it.

It is our mission yes! Onboarding FX and stocks/commodities traders. We know how to attract them. And we would like them to increase the liqudiity in crypto as well!

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Will it be possible to connect my Jarvis account and trade via your interface also on other exchanges like Binance, Bittrex?

Yes! Most of the exchanges Wink Our prototypes has been done using Binance and HITBTC

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

After long time saw something serious though there is trend in coming out with exchange based ICO whether most of them can deliver or not. I like the determination of team saying they started work on this business long before coming out with idea of fund raising. They want to complete this exchange doesn't matter how much money they see through this upcoming public funding campaign.

Thank you denam, we will launch whatever happen, and we will become an EXPERIENCE, we want to make a change. Other exchanges provide security, liquidity, etc. We also do it, but our value proposition is EXPERIENCE.

wipen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

It would have been better if you had some promotional videos, these days that is a trend and would be easier to promote the project on different platforms.

As well as some video about the interface!!

Hi, you didn't reply for the interface, you said this week you will publish some video?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

Hi, Is there a minimum amount that needs to be raised for the project to be completed?

Hello Flosky ,

The strict minimum would be 500K to meet all our needs for the next year (that includes hiring a full team for the exchange, support, etc.); however, the more, the better: more founds mean that we can have bigger native liquidity and acquire more licenses.

A project called NapoleonX raised money for asset management licenses last year. The licenses are quite expensive, they assured. In case they did not raise enough capital, plan B was to rent licenses from existing asset managers, with the caveat of getting a smaller share of the profit.

Do you have a similar plan?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:21:57 AM

Hello Flosky ,

A project called NapoleonX raised money for asset management licenses last year. The licenses are quite expensive, they assured. In case they did not raise enough capital, plan B was to rent licenses from existing asset managers, with the caveat of getting a smaller share of the profit.

Do you have a similar plan?

Yes. We actually have already discussed with several potential partners in US and Europe regarding this; it's called "umbrella". We have a plan for each "bad case scenario".

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

Will you register with the SEC to operate in the US?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

It would have been better if you had some promotional videos, these days that is a trend and would be easier to promote the project on different platforms.

True, I hate reading, love to get a quick overview of a project in 1/2 minutes first and then do a deep dive if it's interesting.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

True, I hate reading, love to get a quick overview of a project in 1/2 minutes first and then do a deep dive if it's interesting.

Actually, you can't learn enough information just by watching that short mostly animated videos but i also love them.

Mostly i first watch that animated video and check whitepaper for the details. So yes, adding a short video (animated would be better) tells the essence of the project would be a good addition.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

Actually, you can't learn enough information just by watching that short mostly animated videos but i also love them.

Mostly i first watch that animated video and check whitepaper for the details. So yes, adding a short video (animated would be better) tells the essence of the project would be a good addition.

better to reading whole document, but easy if there is some video that explain in general.
and yes, i learn from white paper first than go to video to understand it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Will it be possible to connect my Jarvis account and trade via your interface also on other exchanges like Binance, Bittrex?

Yes! Most of the exchanges Wink Our prototypes has been done using Binance and HITBTC

Very interesting exchange idea.
Is your prototype already in a state of a demo/MVP, so that we can test it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

when you are talking about the "Fiat and payment gateway" Are you guys talking about the FIAT currencies from around the globe or only a handful ones lie USD and EURO?

Hello pynetx ,

Initially it will be USD, EUR and GBP. Over the time we will be adding more currencies to have a multi-currency and multi-asset offering.

To support the FIAT currencies I guess you have to comply with the Regulation of those particular countries. How are you planning to do that?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

As well as some video about the interface!!

Hi, you didn't reply for the interface, you said this week you will publish some video?

Thanks for your interest. It will be posted this week.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Fiat pairs are going to be available directly at launch next uear or will be added later on? What will be the benefit of using Jusd if there are already fiat pairs?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: