Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22223 times)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

Yes, I agree with the recommendations of the OP as this is very helpful to the newcomers in this field. In my  case, I usually check the ICO website and  read thoroughly the whitepaper to know the content about the project and it's purpose. Then I also review the team members that handles the project just to know if these are legit people. Also, the rating is also my primary consideration and the bounty manager should have experienced in handling the project where spreadsheets should be transparent to the bounty hunters.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

I don't think number of participant will make a bounty campaign become better Smiley. As I know there are so many bounty campaigns with small amount of participant but they were very great. I think the best way to check quality of bounty campaign is check ICO project behind it and their dev team.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

This is so helpful for us to know the better and we think the legit bounty because we are know that many of bounty was scam but because of this idea on how to find and how to determined the legit and not scam bounty but the number 2 idea I am not agree with this because number of participants was not indicating to make the campaign better because even you few participants but all active and following rules they can promote that project.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

Choosing the right bounty project can be such a daunting task, especially for those who aren't tech savvy. I mean most of the whitepapers from these ICOs are usually tech based, so for a non-tech savvy person, you can't just rely mostly on an appealing WP to join a bounty. For such people, a combination of all other indices is vital to making an informed decision.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Just to add.... The success of a project and in effect its bounty lies in the product offered, the team, community as well as realised funds. This can always guide your choices when selecting a bounty to participate in. Always ensure the project is a solid one with a chance of adoption, also consider their funding and team. If they have realised a good share of their funding, then its good to go. Also, check to see the legitimacy of the team involved and how credible they are. This and also a good community backing means there is a greater chance of success.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

I think bounty managers these days contribute to so many downs in the campaigns too many inactive members and they still allocate stakes for one week work out of eight. If the hunter is lazy then remove him and make allocation more streamlined to those hardworkers

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Its really important to start from the bounty manager, choose the bounty manager that already got a good reputation and experience, they can help you if you got a problem, and then read the whitepaper and the roadmap, see where do the developers aim after and before listed in exchanges, nowadays its very hard to search a  quality project, some are scam, some project doesn't got any value, so its hard now to make profit from bounty
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

Your post is very helpful for beginners in doing and looking for good projects to hunt bounties. I only say a little, in part 4 you said the money raised in the Pre-Sales ICO or Main Sales until now is not a very important factor. In my opinion this is precisely the most important topic for a project to have. This indicates that their project is good because many people are interested in their projects and deliberately buy their tokens. Each project has their respective sales targets. If their targets are not achieved, the project will be judged badly and cannot target them whether they are planning less well.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Obolo

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

Choosing the best project can very difficult in this moment because of the cirrent state of crypto. This is so because, most projects end up being scam. Choosing the best bounty project comes with doing  an intensive research about which ever project you think looks promising. Again, you can also choose from good bounty managers who always run legit projects.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

In my experience, I've been involved in a lot of bounty ICO projects. The most important factor in finding a potential bounty is that it is based on the whitepaper, the developers of the project, as well as the goal of that project in the next 5 years. Also, keep up to date on that ongoing social media channel of this project.
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

Do review about the project, and check the team if it's good, don't rush be wise and smart by choosing bounty projects.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:23:23 AM

it looks like you have the same view when you want to choose ico, especially in point number two, which is to see the number or the least number of participants participating. if there are many, the chances are that the ico is good, if it's a little, it's likely not good because, judging by the number of participants, the ico can be considered good or not.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

Do your research  before you step in to one. Get information about the campaighs before you go for it.
Who is behind it? Have they done it before? Do they have a good story? Is everything look professionaly etc.
And if something looks to good to be true, it probably is!

P.S. Extra tip - watch if there are legendary and hero members who go for it, if they are it could be a sign. Smiley
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

Total rubbish for the most part. The main and obvious choice would certainly be that it is already listen on or definitely going to be listed on an exchange. What good are tokens/coins if you cannot even sell them?
I see a lot of under the radar projects with very few participants because people look for all the flashy ANN's even though half of them are actually scams and will never ever be sold anywhere and basically are just decorations for your wallet.
If a coin is able to be sold already than you can't go wrong.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

The last point I strongly agree with is "TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER" Because they will definitely check the ico project they will manage, they risk their reputation. Although there were indeed some cases it turned out that the manager was suspected of participating in the scam project
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

I was practicing number 1,2 and 4 i think your point are good, and there is something i want to share also from youtuber review also good as reference for joining bounty.

ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

I totally agree to this, The bounty manager holds a big parts in the bounty program they had filter the projects for the good one.
So choosing the bounty manager is so much important things before other things in the bounty campaign.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

What one observe is the number of participants in the project.if they are good one then project is good. Other things which you have to observe is the bounty manager. A reputed and experienced bounty manager have already check the risk factor  the product offered and also assure that coin is going to be listed

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

It is good advice but also can not serve as a guarantee of the fact that the bounty will be great in the results. Choose a pretty famous manager bounty is safe to do this step and a good start off on should be too long analyzing. see the money collected for the ICO I think are much into priorities to determine whether there are a real and not investors.
Greendays (OP)

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

Asof i see few of members are disagreeing with some point or other. it is only a different prospective of yours. As in my understanding, these point may have finely placed. these are my behaviour of selecting a better bounty project, which i shared for new hunters or hunters who have failed in bounty earning. thus, you can prove a sound reason so that, bounty community can get a nice output.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: