Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22223 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

You have great experience and thank you to share with us. Just advice please check their social media. If they never/ late up date information it must be something wrong and we need to prepare. Second thing is see from their telegram channel, find how members respond about the program, is it good or bad. Mostly I only use those thing and number participants, not always success but I can avoid many scam project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Yes deffinitely this is a good idea. And i think when i join the bounty i atrac at the website of the project, its design and flow that enhances me more to join. Also the budget, honestly speaking you're right. And ofcourse the very important is that when you join a bounty campaign, see to it that you join with a very trusted manager.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

A lot of useful tips, but not everyone has time to go with all these huge research, personally I look at the signatures and campaigns of most high ranked members, keep their record, research further among them and choose the ones that has much potential using the parameters as stated

cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

The most important thing is to check the team members. Because I have seen so much projects that are doing everything great, whitepaper, giveaways, bounty and so on, but they are just copy pasting team members from another projects. Be careful guys.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

It's important to join campaign by a good bounty manager and strong project. I prefer campaign that has big reward pool and has specific timeline with starting day and ending day. Stakes updated weekly is a must. Some lazy bounty managers don't update the sheet and i don't know if i was accepted or wasnot.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

I think another factor is to check the date the bounty will end, it's not encouraging to join bounty that takes a long time to end especially if you are a low ranking member,

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Greendays (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

The most important thing is to check the team members. Because I have seen so much projects that are doing everything great, whitepaper, giveaways, bounty and so on, but they are just copy pasting team members from another projects. Be careful guys.
it is not a formula to judge a successful project.,, however, definitly good to choose for successful bounty programm
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

in choosing a bounty project I myself first saw the bounty manager if in my opinion the manager was experienced and often succeeded in an ICO project of course most likely the project they were managing in the future would be successful as well and the second was from the ICO they had collected if it was good the result is certainly the possibility for success is also getting bigger.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Greendays (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

in choosing a bounty project I myself first saw the bounty manager if in my opinion the manager was experienced and often succeeded in an ICO project of course most likely the project they were managing in the future would be successful as well and the second was from the ICO they had collected if it was good the result is certainly the possibility for success is also getting bigger.
yes i too observe that good bounty manager do not invest their time in dull projects. also sometimes even dull projects got success with successful bounty manager.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

The best way for you to do this is to do your own research and not follow the things that other people say. You are going to want to check out the team members of the coins to make sure that they are actually the people who are working on the coin. Also look at the product to make sure that it is a product that you can be sure will be viable for the long term

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

look at the quality of the project by analyzing the most important thing is to do. When can conclude this phase of the project in about other phases will be easily exceeded. many or at least participants did indeed become another factor in the outcome, but would look into the concept would be much better.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

look at the quality of the project by analyzing the most important thing is to do. When can conclude this phase of the project in about other phases will be easily exceeded. many or at least participants did indeed become another factor in the outcome, but would look into the concept would be much better.
Sure thing! The quality of a project when it comes to the team as well as the MVP is one thing that a bounty hunter should never discard checking out. It will only take just few minutes or hours to do some pretty good diligence and at least, you will know you have been able to avert some little risk when it comes to being scammed.

However, when it comes to the success of the ICO in general, and whether they reach their soft cap at least, which is a determinant factor to getting paid as a bounty hunter, that is one risk you really cannot avert and you just have to live with but at least, it is always hard for a project with solid product not to get noticed by investors.
UmbalaNetwork

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

We are running a reward game here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054514.msg47114651#msg47114651

We would like to invite all you guys to join Cheesy
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

I am choosing a good bounty projects it based on their team that handled the projects. Quality of the projects on how to be implemented it in the market. Bounty managers I also check. their white paper and road map. Their token allocations and number of participants.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:09:42 AM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

Like you, I also consider these factors before participating a bounty campaign. These might be helpful for us and other bounty hunters out there, to make profits out of the bounties they had participated and these can also help them to choose a better project/s. In my opinion, we must include there the position of the bounty manager or the team behind it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

The best way for you to do this is to do your own research and not follow the things that other people say. You are going to want to check out the team members of the coins to make sure that they are actually the people who are working on the coin. Also look at the product to make sure that it is a product that you can be sure will be viable for the long term
There is actually no other way at all than that. One thing I have known is that no matter how much some people want to keep lazing around, avoiding the aspect of due diligence as bounty hunters, they will eventually realize that this is something they just simply have to always do some good research just as an investor will do before participating in a project.

You are using time and resources, and you just won't want to be wasting that time on some shitty project with no future. The most important thing is just to look at two major things, the project team members as well as the product available. If those are not intact, then, there is a huge red flag.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

See also who is the admin of the ICO Campaign. Look carefully if they can be trusted to look at their background and find out what their other campaigns have been accomplished.

It can be of great help to know if our bounty campaign is legit and we will give rewards that are right for us.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

See also who is the admin of the ICO Campaign. Look carefully if they can be trusted to look at their background and find out what their other campaigns have been accomplished.

It can be of great help to know if our bounty campaign is legit and we will give rewards that are right for us.
That right I usually take bounty from reputable managers. I do not need to scrutinize the projects very much, just trust those managers because the chances of success of those bounty is very high.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Nice summary on what criteria to look when selecting bounty.
I would add bounty allocation split.
Depending on in which bounty campaign are you taking part it is important how much is the bounty pool you will get your rewards .
It is not all the same it is 10-20%  or 30-40%.
Different bounties pay more for different campaigns and you have to be aware of this split.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

At this moment, no matter how huge the potential of the project is, most of it are failing due to the negative market behavior. The situation negatively influences the outcome of the projects. Therefore, choosing a bounty project still do depend om the fortune of the project itself as well as the market situation which affects the projects.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: