Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22221 times)
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:04:58 PM

From the start i joined bounty since i was not just old enough here, i am so very lucky of choosing good bounty. First my friend who happen to introduce me here was able to choose a good bounty for me. And as she told me, first, study the program first and see the background of it. And also of course the people behind and involved the project.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:18:36 PM

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER
This item is not an indication that you will be paid at the end of the bounty campaign. This can happen as the fault of the project and the fault of the bounty Manager.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:36:09 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

For me there is no guarantee for choosing Good Bounty Campaigns since we are all speculating if the results was favorable or unfavorable to us during the whole duration of the platforms ICO's campaign so we better not to expect too much so we cannot be upset if the result is unfavorable!
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:59:06 PM

it is very difficult to choose best bounty. I think,, bounty payment more important for all bounty Hunter.  bounty manger trust is not important to choose bounty. bounty team is very important for payment. you alyaws should choose good bounty.. bounty team members, it's website ,, it's products everything is very important choose for best bounty. you should know, if project doesn't raise enough money they won't pay participants or they will pay less.. so experience is very important choose best bounty.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:10:14 PM

Choosing a project to participate in the bounty is like investing projects. Therefore, I think that today projects for participation in cryptocurrency bounty projects need to be patient and probably understand the situation. Everyone is trying to cheat.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:47:26 PM

It's easy to find good bounty projects all you need to do is look good on research and reviews to make sure that every member of the group is real and if it is legit. most of the bounty hunters that scam are not reviewing or unchecked sophisticated projects.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:55:09 PM

I agree on most parts, just want to say that bounty manager has nothing with payments hence it is irrelevant if bounty manager is trusted or not, it only depends on team. Another thing is, you said funds raised are not important, I can tell you this is very important part because if project doesn't raise enough money they won't pay participants or they will pay less.

I disagree with you. Even though the bounty manager has nothing to do with payments, he/she still plays a very important role. The bounty manager governs the whole campaign - not only the project itself but the campaigners as well. He/she oversees that everything were all taken care of and should be in order. "Should be in-order". I once had participated in a scammed ICO. Nobody knew of course. Even the BM doesn't have an inkling that it was because he was already fully paid in his service. But the minute he sensed that somethings wrong, he immediately stopped the campaign. He told the participants that he doesn't have the heart to let us be fooled all the way. Thanks to BM's attentiveness, only 2 weeks of hard work was wasted.
Luckily for all the bounty hunters, the BM was one of those well-known and respectable handlers in the forum. To this very day i still look-up to him as the very best bounty manager in this forum.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:56:41 PM

That is the basis for determining a good ICO project. I personally look for projects with Bounty managers who have experience. And looking for Bounty who has coin sales is very good. And so far I have participated in ICO projects to be able to make money. Even though the money I made from Bounty was not too big.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:19:29 PM

When I choose a bounty, first of all I go to their website and see what this project is about and study its team. Next, look at the roadmap and white paper. and so on...
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:22:31 PM

To choose a bounty projects is very easy if you know how to look for legit and better bounty. first you have to look for the team if it is legit or not ,look for the aims or goals of it.you can also have some research on the project so many sites that you can check  if it true or not.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:29:43 PM

The best bounty project should be chosen based on considerations - whether the project is potentially successful, as well as recently many projects practice paying bounty participants not in tokens but in ethereum or bitcoin, such projects can also be considered interesting enough for bounty participants.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:32:53 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

You just provide most of the important points to consider when choosing bounty. In addition most hunters also fail to check if the team behind a project are professional and experienced personnel, also its useful to check the previous work of the Bounty Manager if they were success. Time is the most expensive investment its painful seeing all your effort put in place to promote a project wasted.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:34:00 PM

Bounty manager is very important
When i look for bounty i look quality of team.Is there easy to find information about team members but not advisers.
I look for partners are there any real partners what the best are early investors
It is risky for ico to show information about partnership with legitimate companies because legal case can be opened
And roadmap. When product will be launched .Until product is launched ico will remain only yet another pump and dump scheme
Yet another question to ico founders are how they gonna deal with legal issues

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:00:26 PM

Indeed, all these points that you have mentioned are very important when choosing a good project that will be honest with the participants in the bounty campaigns. The manager is also undoubtedly important. I like to participate with the bounty managers with whom I participated earlier. In other cases, I study the team and the product.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:12:26 PM

The first and foremost thing to do is to check the quality of the project and once its done, I check bounty token allocation and distribution dates. These later two cannot be overlooked because no matter how good a project looks if the bounty allocation is too low compared to number of participants, then it's a turn off for me

xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:17:46 PM

Bounties are cool if you latch on to a BTC/ETH//EOS/etc. Just realize that 99% of these coins out are BS!
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:36:19 PM

Great article, thank you. I hope it would be helpful for other participants and in my opinion the most important aspect is to choose the right campaign where you can the maximal reward like signature or content.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:38:05 PM

All of the bounties I've seen provided only bad level of communication and payout was reduced finally.
In other cases people simply worked for shit coins and only a few of projects allowed me to earn a fortune
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:39:31 PM

I see the quality of the project, allocation, team, whitepaper, website, and roadmap. besides that I analyze social media and also team performance at sales. bounty allocation must also be considered.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
entebah

Activity: 1533
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:48:46 PM

Personally, I am always looking for a Bounty that has received Softcap, because if an ICO project has gotten Softcap, it must have succeeded in reaching the target and going to exchange. Because indeed at this time a lot of projects failed and Bounty participants were not paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: