Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose better Bounty Projects?  (Read 22223 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:21:47 AM

Indeed all your steps are very good to choosing a better bounty project. For me i check out for the team behind the project, the use case ,the social media handles of the project, i check the white paper, when i am satisfied that the project is worth it, i go in for the bounty but before that i check for the duration and bounty allocation. if i am satisfied, i go all in.
This is also the right approach. if there is a strong confidence in the project, then you need to be included in the project at 100 percent and work

Yes, the allocation is not important because even a potential company will increase its price along with the developments they do in the market. I have seen many companies like this by allocating very small amount fund to the bounty, before joining we have to find out all the resources concerned to the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:36:14 PM

Indeed all your steps are very good to choosing a better bounty project. For me i check out for the team behind the project, the use case ,the social media handles of the project, i check the white paper, when i am satisfied that the project is worth it, i go in for the bounty but before that i check for the duration and bounty allocation. if i am satisfied, i go all in.
This is also the right approach. if there is a strong confidence in the project, then you need to be included in the project at 100 percent and work

Yes, the allocation is not important because even a potential company will increase its price along with the developments they do in the market. I have seen many companies like this by allocating very small amount fund to the bounty, before joining we have to find out all the resources concerned to the company.
but sometimes large allocations are very suspicious. Large allocations seem unrealistic with funding sources.
and finally the project is a fraud and the bounty hunter gets nothing.
the most important good project and managed by a good manager.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:06:41 PM

Based on my experience, even a generic or mediocre project can reward you a lot of money before. Sometimes it just really depends on the most hyped project because we know that all of them are just developing projects and will just start after their token sale. But it's really hard to receive those kinds today and only another bull run can bring those days back.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:29:23 PM

Cheesy Hi friends, I realize most of the bounty hunter want to know about the steps for choosing the best project to start bounty hunting. thus i have created some of the finest methods i personally consider while choosing the bounty projects. I feel this will be benifitial for the bounty community, thus,  i am going to share these with you guys. if you have any further points to highlight additionally you may please comment down below. Roll Eyes

Most Initial thing i check for choosing a bounty programme:
1. The quality of project: Most people get attract from the design of website or thread and they decide to join that bounty campaign. Sometimes they join specific bounty campaign because of high rewards but at the end of campaigns they may get scammed or they not get the whole amount of money or bounty campaigns failed ICO and many other reasons.
Ofcourse this is not a thing to share but i have seen many hunters participating in a project which i confirmly know that the project is surely a dead project. hence, before looking anything else you can overview the concept and quality of the project.

2. Number of participants in the bounty program:  this is a another sure for trick to reduce the wastage of time for choosing the right bounty project. just check the date of bounty published and look for the total participants in the project. if, overall amount is justifiable then you can go for the hunting.

3. ICO Bounty budget (% of ICO tokens for the whole bounty program): sometime the percentage of bounty allocation is so poor that you recieve a penny for your months of hardwork. bounty hunter is not a difficult job but you have to invest a good amount of time to fulfill the steps asked by manager. simply the projects runs for few weeks to months hence, this time cost is your expense to get the return of bounty rewards.

4. Money raised in the ICO Pre-Sale or Main Sale up to now: this is not a very important factor however it can be a usefull thing to confirm a good project.

5. Token distribution date: see distribution of project. sometime bounty budget is so good that people enter into job without verifying the overall project. token distribution is another thing you should check to know the future aspect of the project.

Most important: TRUSTED BOUNTY MANAGER:- now-a-days, bounty managers are biggest player to  fulfill the community management role. in the tough compition choosing the trusted bounty manager is a good option to fast bounty hunting.
Choosing ICO bounty program is not exact science. It requires due diligence and judgement calls most of the time. Investing some time for researching and comparing different programs based on the outlined factors will give you the upper hand and help you stay ahead in the ICO bounty hunting game.

With my current situation having an experience doing bounty campaigns. Sometimes i pick the know bounty manager that will handle the project.
Then the website design that gives impact and their achievable roadmap so that it would make their project promising.
I'm okay with just a paying campaign that has a satisfying token price. Atleast i earn .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:42:16 PM

Like someone pinted out already, Number of participants in a bounty always gives a hint to the quality of that related bounty. Obviously the higher the number, the better the boutny and the lower the number will turn to be the other way round. I personally used to look for bounties manually until I was introduced to bountyhive by a friend and I must say that all the bounties that they list and that they offer to bounty hunters are good if not best. Most of the slot gets full within no time of announcing each bounty and the downside is that you have to keep watch so you jump in early to secure yourself a slot. Happy CRYPTOS

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:50:45 AM

Now a days every company is showing very creditable during their ICO, by showing they are very much concern about the community and developments. Most of the community members are showing interest based on the thing do and develop. We need to be very careful with this type of companies by following all their social media channels in order to get more updates about their progress.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:00:04 PM

I'm always first investigating the manager of the bounty campaign. Then I do a general research about the project. And finally I look at the ICO scores. Especially in a market where there are a lot of paused or canceled projects, we need to do this kind of researchs.
In generally, we know that bounty manager is most important part because reputed and efficient manager very concern about reliable projects. They always try to avoid prohibited SCAM projects. But their managing every projects will not be big success. Only for SCAM projects manager will be responsible.
liss sa

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:53:12 PM

Thank you for your advise. There are many new project daily. I think the most we need see team, roadmap and helpful the project bring. I want to see a lots of coin helpful in cryptocurrency market.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:00:51 AM

I'm always first investigating the manager of the bounty campaign. Then I do a general research about the project. And finally I look at the ICO scores. Especially in a market where there are a lot of paused or canceled projects, we need to do this kind of researchs.
In generally, we know that bounty manager is most important part because reputed and efficient manager very concern about reliable projects. They always try to avoid prohibited SCAM projects. But their managing every projects will not be big success. Only for SCAM projects manager will be responsible.
Sometime i pick depends on manager too. In past i join a few project that Sylon still be manager. I think he will pick good project and it is. But for now i change to bountyhive because it is hard for me to decide now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:28:16 AM

This is a well sought after issue since most members participate in one bounty or the other.
I find the OP writeup interesting besides the last point of bounty payout date which most bounties can change willing.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:49:02 PM

Now looking for a bounty program is very difficult, but I always follow the bounty by looking at the team and the very active development method in asking about the bounty information, continuing to see the number of sales ico has reached the softcap. but the most important thing is the manager with high trust

[
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:15:14 AM

but sometimes large allocations are very suspicious. Large allocations seem unrealistic with funding sources.

Don't consider the bounties managed by the best managers because even i faced many issues with the managers who are managing the bounties. Don't completely depend on the managers we have to research ourselves about the project because we are working for the company and once there are successful we are going to make money.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:40:49 AM

nice points you rose up, but for me there are a few more important details, like the team, the existance of a working product, the structure of the company, etc... the first and most important thing is to determine if a project is "good"
then, you can check the bounty specifics and see if it is worth to participate (number of participants, pool, rules, etc)
lately i'm focusing mainly on non-ICO bounties and/or "already on exchange"
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:12:31 PM
Merited by Capt00 (1)

There are few factors you always need to check while you are participating on bounties.

First check the website of ICO, read the white paper and team details to confirm they are having really that weight or not.
Next who is the bounty manager to confirm that person is really capable to take the all payments of campaigners.
Watch their community growth, if there is continuous growth then getting listed on exchanges will be very much easy for the ICO.
If the ICO's account is tagged you must check and confirm what is reason. If there is fake or scam accusation then you should leave the campaign.

These are the things you need to follow while participating in the campaigns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:34:27 AM

Don't consider the bounties managed by the best managers because even i faced many issues with the managers who are managing the bounties. Don't completely depend on the managers we have to research ourselves about the project because we are working for the company and once there are successful we are going to make money.

Dont consider ?  Did i read it right ?  Or it was only a typo ?  Chosing a good bounty manager that manages the campaign that your about to join is always a good idea because some really good managers will only prefer legit projects compare to a non good bounty managers that will work on any projects as long as they are being paid  .  But at the end of the day we bounty hunters will still do the rest of the research before we finaly decide if we will join the campaign or not  .
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:35:13 AM

There are few factors you always need to check while you are participating on bounties.

First check the website of ICO, read the white paper and team details to confirm they are having really that weight or not.
Next who is the bounty manager to confirm that person is really capable to take the all payments of campaigners.
Watch their community growth, if there is continuous growth then getting listed on exchanges will be very much easy for the ICO.
If the ICO's account is tagged you must check and confirm what is reason. If there is fake or scam accusation then you should leave the campaign.

What is difficult to consider is the bounty manager.
It cannot be said that the campaign is good by handling managers who are experienced in handling projects, even experienced.
Now many bounty managers are still beginners, they bring from teams that work on the project. And many are successful with the project, there are also those who fail or scam.
So bounty managers find it difficult to determine which campaigns are successful or scam
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:26:36 PM

Well, it is totally well said. These things are very important to verify legit ICO's project, but for me, If the manager is reputable here in the forum I don't usually have a review. In short, I am relying on managers who manage the project. Once they are reputed member here in the forum they know that it is a risk for them to promote scam project so they have dig research and I think they are knowledgeable on that rather than the bounty hunters.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

It cannot be said that the campaign is good by handling managers who are experienced in handling projects, even experienced.
Now many bounty managers are still beginners, they bring from teams that work on the project. And many are successful with the project, there are also those who fail or scam.
So bounty managers find it difficult to determine which campaigns are successful or scam

Many full members and below rank people available to manage the bounty campaigns.
Those campaign managers are not really worthy to trust in my understand unless and until they increase portfolio with many ICO bounty management.
As you said it is really critical find the good ICOs because these are copying some templates and creating site with the good designs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:44:33 PM

Many full members and below rank people available to manage the bounty campaigns.
Those campaign managers are not really worthy to trust in my understand unless and until they increase portfolio with many ICO bounty management.
As you said it is really critical find the good ICOs because these are copying some templates and creating site with the good designs.

I think we have the list here of good bounty managers, I know the team are well aware of that but they are looking for cheaper fee so they hire and not reputable bounty managers. The success of the project can also be attributed to bounty campaigns and if that is not well manage, the success will be at risk. Factors like these are vital for bounty participants, if they are aware of the list of reputable bounty managers, they need to work under the names in the list, their life would be easier.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:28:00 AM

But these factors still can't guarantee you a profitable or trustworthy project. Scammers are smarter by time and they will keep improving their ability to make people fall. But indeed, what you mentioned are always important to avoid scammers, at least for now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██