Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23420 times)
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:41:31 AM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

Personally, I do not think that the bear market can give any accurate lessons for investors. You just need to remember that the crypto market is very volatile. Despite temporary falls, over time he will be able to regain his high positions. Bear market just becomes a correction time, in this period you need to be patient and wait a bit.
Orcunland

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:01:38 AM

Do not want more if you started to hear bitcoin from anybody in the street.
Learn TA and FA.
Always have fiat as a support.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:38:51 AM

If you just join in for short time and after earning profit, you escape from market, you don't need to learn this lesson but if you determine that you will stay with it long time, lessons when the market falls to crisis or strong decline is very important for you

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:27:14 AM

It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

And also the market of crypto is way too much volatile compared to other investing platforms in the world. I guess crypto is the most risky but most profitable at the same time. We should be well known to its advantage.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:30:35 AM

Bear market teaches me that we can not rise forever, there should be corrections (when we buy) followed by another growth (when we sell).
But 90% do the opposite, they buy high, sell low  Roll Eyes.

Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:25:14 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.
You are right, people thinks about bull market continuously but we must think if bear market goese on 1-2 years more what will happen? Everybody must be ready for this bad scenario and don't give up like you said.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:51:31 PM

I have learned that whether the market is bearish or bullish as long as you know how to trade properly, you will still earn a lot in crypto. As long as you don't panic and react right away in price changes and be disciplined and patient, you will still earn during the bearish market situation.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

Yes indeed, the bear market in 2018 frustrates many traders because their coins are stuck when they buy coins with high prices and now the price of coins is still very low, but for traders who have experience all that is already familiar, because trading in cryptocurrency is very risky high.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:17:27 PM

You cannot say that you already loss your investment especially if you haven't sold your assets.
The very basic to say is that, if you loss 80% already upon holding your assets because of bear market then the best way to solve your problem is to hold your assets until the market will recover.

Most of the investors have no patience and once they saw red colors in their portfolio they already panic and want to sell almost all their assets in order to lower their loss but that thinking is very opposite if you are really a full time investor with patience.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:26:39 PM

Cryptomarket have potential to make any investors rich in short time thats why a lot of new small investors entered in the market with the hope of becoming rich but they dont know the games of the whales or bulls. In bear market whales have played their game very nicely by taking market with the long and short strategy. The peoples who played along with whales or moved along with their steps are safe and other peoples are in huge loss as you have mentioned and their funds got locked for longer time. Thanks to stable coins I managed to recover my funds & my instincts to play with bear market. I would like to suggest Peoples who are loss to hold their funds and forget it till March or Aprill as there again chances of small bull run so that you can recover your funds.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:33:54 PM

Bear market has really taught us a great lesson, in crypto,you need to be able to use your mind not just acting on speculation here and there because anything can happen.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:42:20 PM

From all that time while the market can be called bearish, I think that it can be said that we have real lessons in life today, especially if we understand that the market today still works only to really reduce the wallets deposits.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:44:21 PM

Bear market teaches me that we can not rise forever, there should be corrections (when we buy) followed by another growth (when we sell).
But 90% do the opposite, they buy high, sell low  Roll Eyes.
We can not know what is high and where is low, so that 90% is easy to understand, It is difficult for us to apply the rule of buying low and selling high. I also often buy at high prices and have to cut losses to reinvest

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit