Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:06:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

That is a great news. I think it will pump the crypto market up. With china back in the crypto world, it is now 50% population of the world now entering again into the crypto world. There were lot of projects from China that got blown away due to the crypto ban but luckily things would be back to normal.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

This is a great news seeing China one of the biggest market for cryptocurrency lifting it ban against cryptocurrency this will bring back the bull run to the market again since the cryptocurrency market have faced so much challenges die to the different bans and attacks brought against it in this year 2018. We will be looking forward to a more favorable market environment very soon.

Wow, that a good news to all of the crypto market, it will change the atmosphere on the global acceptance on Crypto, it also a welcome news to other possible investors in China, this will clear the issue on some degree with authority whom critical on the crypto crack down because of Scammer, Hackers. It will create further a good environment to crypto enthusiast with in the region.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

It is a positive news, but market was dumped hardly by manipulators.
I can't understand, there are a lot of positive news and market is still falling.
Can't believe!
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

This is a great news seeing China one of the biggest market for cryptocurrency lifting it ban against cryptocurrency this will bring back the bull run to the market again since the cryptocurrency market have faced so much challenges die to the different bans and attacks brought against it in this year 2018. We will be looking forward to a more favorable market environment very soon.

Wow, that a good news to all of the crypto market, it will change the atmosphere on the global acceptance on Crypto, it also a welcome news to other possible investors in China, this will clear the issue on some degree with authority whom critical on the crypto crack down because of Scammer, Hackers. It will create further a good environment to crypto enthusiast with in the region.
guys, you never need to rely only on the information that the attackers give you. We have to study all these news that appear on the web in order not only to react adequately with our actions on the cryptocurrency market, but also to analyze everything that happens and intuitively determine the market prospects for the future. Information about the situation with cryptocurrency in China has always been a fake one.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

that is the good news, i hope this will have a good impact for price of all crypto coin in market.
i hope bull market will be there on this year.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

a shocking news from China, this is the best news to re-advance cryptocurrency. whereas previously the country had banned its country hard against digital currencies. hopefully with the legalization of digital currencies in China, the price of the digital currency will improve again. Hopefully this is a good sign for the progress of crypto.

ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
good news really. we all need some kind of a lift while crypto is behaving in a strange manner. China has a lot of influence and i hope its example will encourage others to do the same, make them see sense

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

I think that this news from China is not enough for bitcoin to start growing actively this year. If all the Chinese begin to massively buy coins, then the market will of course recover.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:20:28 PM

Hopefully the event of the ban on cryptocurrency being lifted in one of the most densely populated countries, namely China, can provide positive benefits for the crypto market condition which is currently a major problem for every participant active in crypto.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:24:17 PM

If this is true and China seeks to develop cryptocurrency, then cryptocurrency actually has a huge potential, which means that now there are huge chances to make money on it. Just have time to invest in it and everything will be cool.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:27:31 PM

No make a quick correction china is not the most powerful country
The have a good population and it's great on the part of cryptocurrency that the ban has been lifted off
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:47:49 PM

that is the good news, i hope this will have a good impact for price of all crypto coin in market.
i hope bull market will be there on this year.
But most of the coins have already been accepted by China, especially bitcoin , I think China understands the prospect of cryptocurrency and I think it will develop and will be more accepted by China

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:06:55 PM

Do anyone have any official statement to back this claim up, if China open up their market again to crypto this is a very positive thing for the space, but till now, I have not seen anything concrete about this news. I know of the report of Russia buying up BTC which ended up being false and this seems like another false news

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:46:47 PM

Until now there has been no change, this proves that China is not the biggest crypto community.
I believe Korea will become a new home for the crypto community and will grow rapidly.

Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:58:07 PM

And we heard they were on 15 days holiday which is slightly affecting the market price at the moment, which means they have enough impact in crypto. Wow that's because of the population there.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:36:41 AM

Unfortunately that even there is a wonderful development like this last year but still the bearish market is still in effect in which Bitcoin price might fall to as low as $3,000. This shows that even chinese people are now freely involved with the crypto market invesyments but still its looks like its not enough to trigger the bullish run. Hopefully the acceptance of ETF products will do.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:04:08 AM

There was a fud article today I read that said it’s now illegal to run a node in china without government approval. No idea if that’s true or how that is enforced

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:09:15 AM

I am expecting that we will see an increase in Chinese investment after their New Year celebrations are over whether that is sanctioned or under the radar. The Chinese traditionally wipe the slate clean over the new year and start a fresh cycle after it ends.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:18:16 AM

Of course this is good news, we all hope that this will greatly affect the rise in crypto market prices. And we will wait for more of the other good news.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:25:28 AM

Do anyone have any official statement to back this claim up, if China open up their market again to crypto this is a very positive thing for the space, but till now, I have not seen anything concrete about this news. I know of the report of Russia buying up BTC which ended up being false and this seems like another false news
All the articles supporting the fact that China has lifted the ban on cryptcurrency  are old. I don't know where, when and why this news was started because it is clear that it is false. The latest news about cryptocurrency which is likely to spike prices of coins on the market is the authorization of cryptocurrencies made by the Central Bank of India.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: