Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

We keep advancing and digital trading isn't an exception. Bitmax.io introduced the first 3rd Generation exchange mining and this could be pretty difficult to understand for some. Here's an article that could help out from a fan of advanced and low trading ; https://medium.com/@salmanmiah/bitmax-io-mining-features-part-2-8d17a70d9cd9
Thanks for sharing this amazing article!
Its beautiful how you're providing a Exchange  without fee but with the fees deducted you return them as BTMX token! When demand increases for BTMX the price of it increase, thus providing some profit in that as well!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Does BitMax have plans to add new tokens or coins to their exchange? I mean, are there community votings or something similar about with token to list next?
I never heard anywhere but might be they will. This is exchange and if they need good volume on their platform so they should be add more coins/tokens on their exchange.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

Does BitMax have plans to add new tokens or coins to their exchange? I mean, are there community votings or something similar about with token to list next?
I never heard anywhere but might be they will. This is exchange and if they need good volume on their platform so they should be add more coins/tokens on their exchange.

I think we can ask such questions at their reddit channel. BTT thread good for discussion, but telegram and reddit good of you want quick response from team
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

I think we can ask such questions at their reddit channel. BTT thread good for discussion, but telegram and reddit good of you want quick response from team

Yeah. You won't get any response from the team from twitter and bitcointalk. But ask your question in their telegram and reddit channel and see the team responding to them swiftly.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Yeah. You won't get any response from the team from twitter and bitcointalk. But ask your question in their telegram and reddit channel and see the team responding to them swiftly.

Indeed is Telegram the best way to get a fast answer from the Admin. But to get in touch with the proejct team an AMA session is also a great possibility.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

Indeed is Telegram the best way to get a fast answer from the Admin. But to get in touch with the proejct team an AMA session is also a great possibility.

Sure, I know that Telegram would be the best way to get an answer to these questions. I was just wondering if anyone here in the forum knows something I might have missed.

I just wish projects would provide a community manager who answers here in Bitcointalk, too.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

yeah, AMA is great but they still need platforms like telegram or Reddit to organize AMA so everything boils down to Telegram or Reddit. my advise to them is for them to engage more in social media publicity

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

I just wanted to buy some BTMX on their exchange. At the moment I only have ETH at my disposal. And just with ETH i can not trade BTMX. Does anyone know why? I'm reluctant to go the route via BTC or USDT
Might be the pair with ETH still not tradable yet? I never checked that but may be possible if ETH price doping drastically hence it's not allowing trade with ETH? We have too check with admin.
The ETH trading pair has grown well recent months.
By now, ETH play important roles in the volume of crypto market, and most of the contribution come from ETH trading pairs with tokens.
Despite the fact that sometime, ETH took over by XRP, or probably take over by anything else, ETH and its ecosystem has still been the second largest one in crypto.

Eth is the Operating system of the blockchain
It's use case is second to none, we only have cryptos and project trying to compete but none come close

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

I think it’s save to say eth will drop to around 100 but it’s going to continue to be the de facto standard for crypto as it’s just too widely used and easy and I let will remain the most secure smart chain thanks to the insane amount of hash power so groups like BitMax using it are pretty safe in knowing that
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

We keep advancing and digital trading isn't an exception. Bitmax.io introduced the first 3rd Generation exchange mining and this could be pretty difficult to understand for some. Here's an article that could help out from a fan of advanced and low trading ; https://medium.com/@salmanmiah/bitmax-io-mining-features-part-2-8d17a70d9cd9

They are really doing a great job! This will really going to bring them a good opportunity to become one of the most innovative and popular exchange in the future. A lot of good features that every traders really want. Good luck to them!

At your service
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

I tried to access the portal - website, but I could not, is there any maintenance or update in the content?

Error 1020 Ray ID: 47e75ee928d84c48 • 2018-11-23 23:21:11 UTC
Access denied
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

It would depend to be honest; Not all altcoins have a good volume and I think coins with backings are more important or at least the highly traded ones like ETH/BTC...etc I mean if you have low fee and a decent volume to trigger order I think that could attract many trades.

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

About adding more coins to bitmax.io exchange. Its true they got just a few coins listed and these are mainly the top coins on CMC, but they don't look to be in a rush to add up coins and somehow that is good. There're are no medal for exchanges with the most coins, most top exchanges add a few coins and they're careful when doing so. that way you don't need to delist these coins after some time.
BTW the team should give the procedure for list a coin.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

I think it’s save to say eth will drop to around 100 but it’s going to continue to be the de facto standard for crypto as it’s just too widely used and easy and I let will remain the most secure smart chain thanks to the insane amount of hash power so groups like BitMax using it are pretty safe in knowing that

ETH has a very great future it has a lot of application both now and later in the future, the current situation of the market should not scare anybody it is how the market operates it rises and drops, people should instead put more effort into aiding the mass adoption of cryptocurrency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

That's really great idea. But could you please share me the proper reddit link of bitmax? I found there two channels like BitMax_Official and BitMax-Official. I am not sure which is correct.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

I find this thread which is specific for bitmax.io mining both for transactions and the reverse mining. Reverse mining on bitmax makes bitmax different from other exchanges. I opened an account on bitmax already. But have no idea how it works. Is there a tutorial on how Reverse mining works? (A YouTube would be preferred)

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

I find this thread which is specific for bitmax.io mining both for transactions and the reverse mining. Reverse mining on bitmax makes bitmax different from other exchanges. I opened an account on bitmax already. But have no idea how it works. Is there a tutorial on how Reverse mining works? (A YouTube would be preferred)
Found this link on their Twitter channel https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1063382697639170048?s=19 although I have not seen it but the caption says tutorial for the reverse and transaction mining.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

I feel that this project is just set about, but I am very happy because they will expand their services at different levels.
I am looking forward to the development of this project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

I saw that bitmax are the first to start the transaction mining and reverse mining and I was really impressed. This are the kind of major improvements the industry need and its good that we have one that has stepped up the game.

Yea, they are the first to offer such in the crypto exchange industry and i believe that will seriously give them an edge, on the day of the launch of the transaction mining process, they experienced a rapid rise in their membership base, which is an indication that people are watching and quite impressed with the technology, which is a good thing for the brand
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

Found this link on their Twitter channel https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1063382697639170048?s=19 although I have not seen it but the caption says tutorial for the reverse and transaction mining.

I went further and visited the attached YouTube link, it's a very short video with diagrams explaining on how bitmax operates. Although it was in Chinese
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: