Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

I'm a Regular Low-to-Mid volume Trader and dont do much trading. But i've been trading on Bitmax for some day and i'm really satisfied with how this exchange operates! 

Have you tried out the reverse mining and transaction process of the platform?, it will be nice to have first hand experience and reviews coming up by now, at least to break the skepticism, though it was stated that their number of users has increased exponentially but getting such good reviews on this thread won't be a bad idea as some are yet to understand the process

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

The Bitmax exchange has some truly interesting features, the trans fee mining and reverse mining to me stands out because it is the first time I am actually seeing something like that.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

The Bitmax exchange has some truly interesting features, the trans fee mining and reverse mining to me stands out because it is the first time I am actually seeing something like that.
Yeah, I also like their features. This is really brilliant idea and BitMax team really did something different in Crypto Exchange.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Yeah, I also like their features. This is really brilliant idea and BitMax team really did something different in Crypto Exchange.

I trans-fee is a really interesting take from the team; given fcoin failed at it. They seem quite confident they will be able to pull it or handle it better than FCOIN.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Yeah they managed to  implement a  new technology into their exchange unlike the everyday exchange we see now and then!
Plus its profitable as well!   
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

Yeah they managed to  implement a  new technology into their exchange unlike the everyday exchange we see now and then!

Their new feature could with the fact that they are also accepting low fees is what is driving everyone crazy about this exchange. If they keep up with this pace no doubt they will be among the top 10 exchanges.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

It has a high level of professionalism and useful functionality for users. I consider it a good indicator!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

yeah, they understand the importance of combining emerging technology with existing technology to create an impressive cryptocurrency trading platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

I understand correctly, on the Exchange there are currently 6 trading pairs for mining. And only with these trades can you earn rewards?
if that's true, I hope they'll add more soon
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

You are right, i think it will be best if they create preferences for users, like those with minimum amount to invest can bring little or no proof of identification, in my opinion, KYC should be for those with huge amount to invest because when it comes to scrutiny from the authorities, huge investments is what they aim at, so i see no much reason why such is needed

These days KYC is getting much easier. Only thing is team needs to be careful about choosing a right partner to do this in an efficient manner.

Most crypto community guys do hate kyc although we have to realise that it is for our good and most times it doesn't take most of our time.

I agree, It's really for our own and the projects goods too. But doing kyc sometimes are really an annoying thing specially if the project is really strict about their needed documents. I hope bitmax will not going to be like that.

At your service
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

You are right, i think it will be best if they create preferences for users, like those with minimum amount to invest can bring little or no proof of identification, in my opinion, KYC should be for those with huge amount to invest because when it comes to scrutiny from the authorities, huge investments is what they aim at, so i see no much reason why such is needed

These days KYC is getting much easier. Only thing is team needs to be careful about choosing a right partner to do this in an efficient manner.

Most crypto community guys do hate kyc although we have to realise that it is for our good and most times it doesn't take most of our time.

I agree, It's really for our own and the projects goods too. But doing kyc sometimes are really an annoying thing specially if the project is really strict about their needed documents. I hope bitmax will not going to be like that.

Well, for me it's just that I really feel uncomfortable when I have to upload my personal documents to the internet. I know the projects have to do KYC do be compliant to regulations but I always fear that the KYC documents get in the hands of an unauthorized third party (hacker etc.).
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

I understand correctly, on the Exchange there are currently 6 trading pairs for mining. And only with these trades can you earn rewards?

I’m sure they will they have to start somewhere id imagine the team is anxious to expand and grow the coverage as quickly as they can why wouldn’t they
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

Well, for me it's just that I really feel uncomfortable when I have to upload my personal documents to the internet. I know the projects have to do KYC do be compliant to regulations but I always fear that the KYC documents get in the hands of an unauthorized third party (hacker etc.).

I believe BitMax team have done their homework and knows the effect of losing documents to hacker. Thyrbqre running exchange so security will be highest level.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

I’m sure they will they have to start somewhere id imagine the team is anxious to expand and grow the coverage as quickly as they can why wouldn’t they

Only 6 trading pairs, but I am sure they will add more pairs in coming days. May be once market stars recovering. How much is the current volume at exchange ?
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

Only 6 trading pairs, but I am sure they will add more pairs in coming days. May be once market stars recovering. How much is the current volume at exchange ?
I think that 6 shopping pairs is enough for a start. the team needs to worry more about project development and marketing.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

I believe BitMax team have done their homework and knows the effect of losing documents to hacker. Thyrbqre running exchange so security will be highest level.
for those who invest heavily in KYC they should need to be kept secret because they are afraid that it will happen, and if only for those who invest small I think KYC is not too mandatory, if I invest I prefer simple things because they only need to meet their needs every day
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

I think that 6 shopping pairs is enough for a start. the team needs to worry more about project development and marketing.

6 trading pair is a fair amount to begin with. Since they are the first to begin this process. Starting well is all that matters and from the feedback they can now decide to add more to the list.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

Yea, its the first of its kind, talk about been unique and its a good thing to see the team capitalizing on that in their awareness campaign, a lot of individuals in the community are yet to know what the process is all about and it will make a lot of sense to get them onboard, the features looks great, cost effective and a means of sustenance has been created by the team 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

Yea, its the first of its kind, talk about been unique and its a good thing to see the team capitalizing on that in their awareness campaign, a lot of individuals in the community are yet to know what the process is all about and it will make a lot of sense to get them onboard, the features looks great, cost effective and a means of sustenance has been created by the team 

Yes, that is exactly true. It took me quite a while also before I could wrap my head around it, but because of the awareness campaign I was able to grasp it. The idea is rather unique and amazing.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

They seem to have everything planed here! Its clear they learned from Past exchanges and solved everything that came in way in those exchanges!
3rd Generation Exchange for real!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: