Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

Well, like they say, SEC don’t make the rules they try to enforce it and when they start working on a new economy they don’t relent. Crypto won’t be exempted.
But it’s easy, SEC is only for US citizens and consumers with indica of US person status. When we KYCe, we got no problems with these rules.

It's looking like it's for the US but man look closely, this enforcements, this clampdown is affecting the whole world economy on crypto
Why this may sound or look good, this defeats the purpose of anonymity the crypto world enjoys

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

I think the market is beginning to bounce back once again, eth coming back up bit by bit
Maybe December is really looking like a good month already, but then BTMX ain't trading?

I have the feeling that the last two days were just a short-term increase. In my opinion, it will once again go really far down before the market starts again. But for safety's sake I already buy a few ETH today if I'm wrong. And if I'm right, then I'll buy more :-)

Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure that the market has made a turnaround and is now rising again for longer. But yeah, we will see. I am just not soo optimistic.

I don't think that the market has made a total turn around either. I see this as the expected market fluctuation before the market finally corrects. In all, we have to wait for a couple more days before celebrating.

Celebrate wouldn't be the word that comes to mind should the market starts to turn around. When eth gets to $500 and above that's when celebration comes to mind.

Nobody is actually looking for a new all Time high right now. Everybody is looking for a minimal rise that's all. If eth gets to 400 to 700 I would be very happy.

Yeah, Even me I'm not hoping for another bull run this year, Just a good increase of Eth atleast more than $200 will be fine for me before the year end.
I never said I wouldn’t be glad if Eth gets to $200 and above. Just that I wouldn’t pop out my party cap just yet Wink.

I don't think there is any chance that ETH will go above 200 this year. And I don't think market will recover soon, now let's see what's left in 2019.
With so many good things coming for Bitcoin such as Bakkt and Nasdaq bitcoin should show a bull move by beginning of 2019 soon. We just have to wait for the right time and hold our Asset tight!   
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

I think the market is beginning to bounce back once again, eth coming back up bit by bit
Maybe December is really looking like a good month already, but then BTMX ain't trading?

I have the feeling that the last two days were just a short-term increase. In my opinion, it will once again go really far down before the market starts again. But for safety's sake I already buy a few ETH today if I'm wrong. And if I'm right, then I'll buy more :-)

Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure that the market has made a turnaround and is now rising again for longer. But yeah, we will see. I am just not soo optimistic.

I don't think that the market has made a total turn around either. I see this as the expected market fluctuation before the market finally corrects. In all, we have to wait for a couple more days before celebrating.

Celebrate wouldn't be the word that comes to mind should the market starts to turn around. When eth gets to $500 and above that's when celebration comes to mind.

Nobody is actually looking for a new all Time high right now. Everybody is looking for a minimal rise that's all. If eth gets to 400 to 700 I would be very happy.

Yeah, Even me I'm not hoping for another bull run this year, Just a good increase of Eth atleast more than $200 will be fine for me before the year end.
I never said I wouldn’t be glad if Eth gets to $200 and above. Just that I wouldn’t pop out my party cap just yet Wink.

I don't think there is any chance that ETH will go above 200 this year. And I don't think market will recover soon, now let's see what's left in 2019.
With so many good things coming for Bitcoin such as Bakkt and Nasdaq bitcoin should show a bull move by beginning of 2019 soon. We just have to wait for the right time and hold our Asset tight!   

Hmm, But SEC ghost is ruling for now. We have to wait and see how they are going control the things here. I don't think the rules will be hard but for now we can only guess.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Hmm, But SEC ghost is ruling for now. We have to wait and see how they are going control the things here. I don't think the rules will be hard but for now we can only guess.

I guess regulations is going to come into cryptocurrency. There is no choice here as the government are doing everything possible to take over and oversee the crypto space.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

Well, like they say, SEC don’t make the rules they try to enforce it and when they start working on a new economy they don’t relent. Crypto won’t be exempted.
But it’s easy, SEC is only for US citizens and consumers with indica of US person status. When we KYCe, we got no problems with these rules.

It's looking like it's for the US but man look closely, this enforcements, this clampdown is affecting the whole world economy on crypto
Why this may sound or look good, this defeats the purpose of anonymity the crypto world enjoys

SEC represents US investors and businesses but it also applies to global markets. The US is arguably the most powerful country in the world, so if their Government makes a decision on how they want to tax or regulate crypto then the rest of the world normally follows in their footsteps.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

yeah, 2019 is gonna be crazy because SEC are trying to bring in some kind of regulations so that institutional investors can safely invest in cryptocurrency

They should restructure the blockchain industry for the better please and help reduce the scam rate in this space.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

yeah, 2019 is gonna be crazy because SEC are trying to bring in some kind of regulations so that institutional investors can safely invest in cryptocurrency

They should restructure the blockchain industry for the better please and help reduce the scam rate in this space.

I don't see regulation so negatively. It protects investors against fraud. There are so many Scam projects, that harm the entire crypto industry.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

SEC represents US investors and businesses but it also applies to global markets. The US is arguably the most powerful country in the world, so if their Government makes a decision on how they want to tax or regulate crypto then the rest of the world normally follows in their footsteps.

you are probably right. but it may also be that China has different goals. And as far as the world of cryptocurrencies is concerned, China is miles ahead of the US. The SEC may not have as much to say as they would like
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I don't see regulation so negatively. It protects investors against fraud. There are so many Scam projects, that harm the entire crypto industry.

That's a good point. I'd rather have a more regulated market than projects that are only created to steal money from people. This way it's also easier to convince new people to enter the crypto market because they don't have to fear being scammed this much.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

Right. And I think it's positive for crypto in future. It will help in keeping crypto clean and not like what we think it is. I mean crypto used by mafia mostly.

blockchain and cryptocurrency is certainly a very interesting technology that will transform our society in ways we can not probably imagine i just hope SEC doesn't make that difficult

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

You're right and that part of the rest of the world following their footsteps scares me but the fact is, the blockchain Industry has substantially grown into something much more bigger than expected, so i understand where the fear comes from and i must agree with them to an extent that the industry needs to be regulated to eradicate bad projects
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

Right. And I think it's positive for crypto in future. It will help in keeping crypto clean and not like what we think it is. I mean crypto used by mafia mostly.

blockchain and cryptocurrency is certainly a very interesting technology that will transform our society in ways we can not probably imagine i just hope SEC doesn't make that difficult

Lol. I don’t think they can or would make it difficult. I think they are a government commission just trying to do their job. Lots of scams around crypto, and if there’s going to be some progress, it’s good regulations for checkmating these come in.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

It’s crypto for everyone. Mafia, gangsters, Silk Road, dark web, everyone. USD and most fiat are used for the same bruh. Why the focus on crypto alone?
These existed before btc.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

Yeah, There's still some good news are being announce and coming. For now the only things that we can do are keep holding and participating on different good project like here so once the bull started we will have a good comeback also.

At your service
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

It’s crypto for everyone. Mafia, gangsters, Silk Road, dark web, everyone. USD and most fiat are used for the same bruh. Why the focus on crypto alone?

They fear not having control over it. They can't be able to regulate it and see what is going on with cryptocurrency if they don't have control over it and the banks might also become useless if crypto is not regularised, that is just the fear of the government.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

They fear not having control over it. They can't be able to regulate it and see what is going on with cryptocurrency if they don't have control over it and the banks might also become useless if crypto is not regularised, that is just the fear of the government.
Of course, there is no regulation for crypto. not anywhere and anyone, cryptocurrency stands on its own and everyone knows it will be. your words are true, they're just afraid this would affect their financial system, where banks they become useless.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

From what I can see theirs a lot of open possibilities for new exchanges there seems to be a huge swath of available volume even though the market is still so much suppressed
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Yeah and it feels the trend now is towards regulating and regulations. I think that is why bitmax mandates KYCs to conform to those regulations.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

From what I can see theirs a lot of open possibilities for new exchanges there seems to be a huge swath of available volume even though the market is still so much suppressed

Risky to trade now. But profits are determined by your trading experience and how much time you put in. I think only the best exchanges would make it this far with volume.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Yeah and it feels the trend now is towards regulating and regulations. I think that is why bitmax mandates KYCs to conform to those regulations.

Regulations, whether we like them or not are gonna be something good in the long run, at least with exchanges. Due to fraudulent activities, it is nice to be able to track a particular user down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: