Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:29:46 PM

snip

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

BTMX did well as the only token of BitMax few months back. It had a ATH of about $0.2 or more. It’s at a low now and I would have suggested you buy more bc you’ll may never see it this low, but charts never lie and also never tell you everything, sometimes you get rekt other times you lambo. One of the reasons it pays to buy a volatility card.

I failed to buy and hold $Btmx when it was 0.005$ imagine how much rage I feel when I saw it at 0.02$.. I think it will fall further. Presenting a good entry for some of us  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:48:27 PM

snip

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

BTMX did well as the only token of BitMax few months back. It had a ATH of about $0.2 or more. It’s at a low now and I would have suggested you buy more bc you’ll may never see it this low, but charts never lie and also never tell you everything, sometimes you get rekt other times you lambo. One of the reasons it pays to buy a volatility card.

I failed to buy and hold $Btmx when it was 0.005$ imagine how much rage I feel when I saw it at 0.02$.. I think it will fall further. Presenting a good entry for some of us  Cool

Most definitely, I didn't get the chance to lay my hands on some precious Bitmax token but I am definitely gonna grab the slightest opportunity I get to fill my bags with some. The team is full of smart people. I am optimistic about this one! 💪
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:50:59 PM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:24:00 PM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

But isn't it a risky product for Bitmax as well? I mean there always chance more users winning the bets ? But of course there is chance to earn good money as well.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:57:37 PM

Any updates when ama session is going to start ?? As i have never attended so i wanna join this time.. kindly give information about ama session.

I don't think it will scheduled for coming days. We have to keep eye on their tweeter and telegram for any such updates
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:12:12 PM

But isn't it a risky product for Bitmax as well? I mean there always chance more users winning the bets ? But of course there is chance to earn good money as well.

Every business proposition comes with an extent of risk, there's an strategicffinancial principle which states that the higher the risk, the greater the reward. So bcnex has a full grasp of how the business model works and have put all the indices into consideration before launching the product.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:15:28 PM

Am yet to get any update as regards when the volatility card would be available for sale. I've not seen anybody who has purchased the card neither has anyone enlightened us on how the product works. Its more like a theory without any practical experience or review of users who have tested it.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:57:14 PM

snip

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

As far as I know, BTMXP is just a placeholder token for the BTMXs that were sold in the private sale and which are currently locked. It was introduced so that private investors can cash out / trade, I guess.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 07:07:03 PM

We have experts that have successfully predicted the movement of assets on more than one occasion in the past, if such experts takes part in this, I think Bitmax will lose a lot but of course, they get to win from "lazy speculations" also.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 07:30:47 PM

snip

BTMXP is the next case, what's it for? I'm slowly losing the overview.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time at the moment to read in exactly what sense does the BTMXP have? I would prefer the BTMX to remain alone and the price goes through the roof:-)

As far as I know, BTMXP is just a placeholder token for the BTMXs that were sold in the private sale and which are currently locked. It was introduced so that private investors can cash out / trade, I guess.

I really do not think it's going to be popular that much. I'm not seeing much buzz about it in the news.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:42:17 PM

Every business proposition comes with an extent of risk, there's an strategicffinancial principle which states that the higher the risk, the greater the reward. So bcnex has a full grasp of how the business model works and have put all the indices into consideration before launching the product.

You're absolutely right,its been a while i visited this thread and its good to see that the conversation is still ongoing, meaning that the brand is very much alive, bitmax exchange came as a surprise to many and the concept they came with its a creative one, they very much have what it takes to become one of the best but it all depends on time and how they use it
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:51:37 AM

Am yet to get any update as regards when the volatility card would be available for sale. I've not seen anybody who has purchased the card neither has anyone enlightened us on how the product works. Its more like a theory without any practical experience or review of users who have tested it.
i agree with you ..till now we haven’t get any information regarding working volatility card from people who have tested ..it seems in more theoretical way whereas I believe practice or doing practical is the proof of that particular theory..well am also waiting to know more about the working area of this from people who have actually used it.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:42:44 AM

snip

I really do not think it's going to be popular that much. I'm not seeing much buzz about it in the news.

It's basically gonna put downward pressure on the BTMX price. Because BTMXP and BTMX are the same tokens but the private investors who hold BTMXP can sell for a lower price because they got their tokens in the private sale much cheaper.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:51:40 AM

You're absolutely right,its been a while i visited this thread and its good to see that the conversation is still ongoing, meaning that the brand is very much alive, bitmax exchange came as a surprise to many and the concept they came with its a creative one, they very much have what it takes to become one of the best but it all depends on time and how they use it

That's right. Brand is still much alive and active Wink. They coming with new products and which keeps people interested in this project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:31:36 PM

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:37:53 PM

That's right. Brand is still much alive and active Wink. They coming with new products and which keeps people interested in this project.

bitmax is a really great cryptocurrency exchange platform, they understand the importance of making sure the community get what they deserve

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:05:07 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 03:30:19 PM by Mrcharles

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:08:41 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 03:31:14 PM by jumiapaul

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.

Am in agreement with your opinion, predictions like the sport betting are Striving in my country and I noticed that many betting sites are churning out huge profits daily, that's because the market is underutilised and so many persons are losing with the hope of winning when they try again.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:22:37 PM

bitmax is a really great cryptocurrency exchange platform, they understand the importance of making sure the community get what they deserve

They have a good concept which has enabled them to go this far and such created a good prospect for them, making the brand one of the most successful exchange as of this moment, i believe we will get to see good things come out with time and they should try as much as possible not to let their success overwhelm them because the better they are, the more challenging things will become
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:33:48 AM

It can be likened to sport betting in a sense, but despite the huge amount of winning, are you aware that these sport betting sites also lose a huge amount of money on a daily basis? In the same way, there are traders who make huge sums of money daily by predicting the market movement. So, this is more like a 50/50 situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: