Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:53:41 PM

BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I won't advice anyone to long BTC at this time
I don't know how about Bitmax
But I paused all trades till the BTC movement is understood

Bitcoin is a very unpredictable thing and has defied technical analysis so many times, no one knows for sure where its heading as a result of such and yea, the bullish trend is a good thing but at same time, its moving at an unprecedented speed, many investors have cashed out waiting for any possible downtrend before heading back in, again, its just my thought

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency space is generally unpredictable, so many persons are wasting their time carrying out technical analysis on a coin that can be swayed in the direction of the whales because the market is determined by the forces of demand and supply. This institution of whales determines the movement of the value of Bitcoin and not the graphs and charts that are been plotted by traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:16:39 PM

So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Extending the volatility cards to the ETH and EOS market is really a great idea, this way they can get more users who participate mostly in those markets and like you too I hppe it gets extended even further.

I was amazed when I realised that with the volatility card one can make up to 9703% profit, I was shocked to my bones when I read that in the update made on their blog last week. Please I would like to know how it is possible to earn that much from the volatility card.

Where does this number 9703% come from?  Roll Eyes I really wish we had more information on this. I know it's probably only an extreme example and probably wont happen but without any explanation, it almost sounds too good to be true.

Exactly, you got the gist. It's only on extreme cases as you rightly said. It means that even when the market goes up by 10,000%, one is only entitled to 9703% on the 10mins card. It's quite difficult for the market to be that spontaneous, though it's possible in this space.

10 minutes prediction should be the toughest, but at times when the market is on a stand still many guys will get the predictions right.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:22:58 PM

BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I seen this adds on their homepage. And what I found that card price is 10 USDT or 100 BTMX only? I thought we have to pay huge amount for this card.

That’s it for now. BitMax cards is in the launch phase. George and his team would makes changes with time. You can buy any of the cards with $10 USDT or BTMX, and you would get back in the same currency if you’re right.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:28:44 PM

Bitcoin is a very unpredictable thing and has defied technical analysis so many times, no one knows for sure where its heading as a result of such and yea, the bullish trend is a good thing but at same time, its moving at an unprecedented speed, many investors have cashed out waiting for any possible downtrend before heading back in, again, its just my thought

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency space is generally unpredictable, so many persons are wasting their time carrying out technical analysis on a coin that can be swayed in the direction of the whales because the market is determined by the forces of demand and supply. This institution of whales determines the movement of the value of Bitcoin and not the graphs and charts that are been plotted by traders.

There are two kinds of trades the FA and the TA
While you could make money from TA, FA brings in the money, I had to pause trade because BTC been making some really surprising move lately

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:33:54 PM

Indeed there are mere predictions that sometimes fall in and sometimes fall out or prediction meanwhile people that have studied the trajectory over a long time can sense signs that are obvious of a rise or fall most times. I have also made predictions that came through and even some that ...
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:08:17 AM

I saw on telegram BitMax.io do not provide services to many countries or regions USA, The Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'lvoitre (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal. What can be the reason for it Huh
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:17:39 AM

I saw on telegram BitMax.io do not provide services to many countries or regions USA, The Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'lvoitre (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal. What can be the reason for it Huh

It's due to the local rules, few countries don't allow crypto without passion all local rules. And few banned crypto until they have some regulations in place
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:16:52 AM

It's due to the local rules, few countries don't allow crypto without passion all local rules. And few banned crypto until they have some regulations in place

Yeah. Most countries are still finding it hard to accept the use of this cryptocurrencies as they assume that it is a fraud and can be harmful to their citizens. I pray they see the light soon.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:21:15 AM

Yep. You don’t want to be be caught up in legal issues. BitMax is trying to protect other users also from this restrictions. I hope in good time we’ll see more countries accepting cryptocurrency.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:34:07 AM

Well, for real, I thought I am the only who thought this way. Although TA and FA work, I think, for the most part, the whales control the market and makes it go the way they want. I was able to ascertain my claim recently when an ''expert" predicted a dip and suddenly there was a pump instead.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:23:02 AM

I prefer using exchange apps for trading to the website url. I just got your app and unlike most exchanges, BitMax app is really cool. Can I buy your trading products like BitMax volatility cards on your App?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:34:16 AM

Yep. You don’t want to be be caught up in legal issues. BitMax is trying to protect other users also from this restrictions. I hope in good time we’ll see more countries accepting cryptocurrency.
okay..then i believe  it’s better way not to  get involve in any  of compliance issue or legal issues in future considering betterment of project and orher aspects too .
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:56:03 AM

I prefer using exchange apps for trading to the website url. I just got your app and unlike most exchanges, BitMax app is really cool. Can I buy your trading products like BitMax volatility cards on your App?

BitMax app is indeed very cool, the user interphase is awesome and quite easy to use. On my first use, I was able to navigate through the app without stress.
I don't think the volatility card is accessible in the app for now, unless they intend adding it to next update which I don't see happening.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:59:56 AM

10 minutes prediction should be the toughest, but at times when the market is on a stand still many guys will get the predictions right.

The 10 minute Bunny cards are also the ones which could give you the most return if you guessed correctly. But, as you said, really "predicting" the price in such a short timespan is really hard, it's more like gambling.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:06:53 AM

The 10 minute Bunny cards are also the ones which could give you the most return if you guessed correctly. But, as you said, really "predicting" the price in such a short timespan is really hard, it's more like gambling.

That's true, predictions are quite risky and for that short duration it's twice as risky. No wonder, the returns were said to be a maximum of 9703%, meaning one could make a whole lot of money from the 10 minutes volatility card.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:43:38 AM

I seen this adds on their homepage. And what I found that card price is 10 USDT or 100 BTMX only? I thought we have to pay huge amount for this card.

That’s it for now. BitMax cards is in the launch phase. George and his team would makes changes with time. You can buy any of the cards with $10 USDT or BTMX, and you would get back in the same currency if you’re right.

I think card prices are fine. I think most of them traders can spend 10 USD,  specially those who trading in BTC or ETH.  Those trading at three to four digits.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:07:05 PM

While you could make money from TA, FA brings in the money, I had to pause trade because BTC been making some really surprising move lately

Yea, as good as the chart may look, now is like a very critical moment that will define a drastic downfall or upward movement, we actually don't know for sure but many are on the sideline waiting to see what will happen next, a lot of news coming up but like i stated, when it wants to go up or down, it can break the rules of technical analysis
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 12:35:59 PM

Yea, as good as the chart may look, now is like a very critical moment that will define a drastic downfall or upward movement, we actually don't know for sure but many are on the sideline waiting to see what will happen next, a lot of news coming up but like i stated, when it wants to go up or down, it can break the rules of technical analysis

What are the chances of BTC making new high this year? ETH is not doing as expected. Many top coins are going up more than ETH (percentage wise)
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:30:37 PM

Different countries have got different policies that do not allow cryptocurrency exchange operations. Recently Binance took off USA customers from the platform SO i think it's same for Bitmax in this case

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:49:51 PM

Exactly, Some of those countries are really afraid to crypto because it can take their position in the future that's why they are trying to control it now while it's early.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: