Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:17:32 PM

Is there an approximate list of countries in which the terminal will stand? I know that the first country will be Singapore, and which are next?
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:40:44 PM

The project is very carefully thought out, I really like it very much. I hope that you will soon launch the platform into work.
cogentjm
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:30:58 PM

Interesting project but there is any chance to get listed on Bittrex or any "normal" exchange?

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:13:15 AM

Not just Europe,  we want to distribute POS machines across the globe.  We will announce the next country after Singapore.

The proof of concept market will be Singapore!
Yes we will implement Lynpay payments using POS terminals. Watch out the latest statement of our Team leader regarding this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4qyn9sVC8 . Watch this video

I really liked this idea: "Lynpay's payment solution is designed to make digital assets spent through our debit card and POS terminals." I hope that everything will be as you plan!
In which countries are you primarily planning to launch Lynpay payments using POS terminals?
And which countries will be after Singapore? Will POS-terminals be available in European countries?
but I think it’s impossible to place terminals all over the world, because there are many countries that do not accept cryptocurrency. What will you do with these?
I think the team has a certain strategy in this regard. In any case, placing even in half the countries of the world is already a great success for the project.
Today it will be enough to put several terminals in the most progressive countries of the world. It would be very good to do this in America and China.
because the market volume there is very high, this will make a big demand, and I agree with your opinion to make a terminal in that country, so that more and more countries will glance at the Lynchpin project and ask to make the new terminal their country so too will evolve slowly

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:14:51 AM

Interesting project but there is any chance to get listed on Bittrex or any "normal" exchange?
As far as I remember, Bittrex International has been listed  tokens absolutely free in some period of time. I think now Binance is  more promising  exchange than Binance.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:14:09 PM

Do you have a beta version of your application on Android OS, where we can try the speed of the transaction  and evaluate the level of interface convenience?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:40:34 PM

Yes not all countries will believe on crypto but the thing is Lynchpin will try to introduce the token to as many countries.
Not just Europe,  we want to distribute POS machines across the globe.  We will announce the next country after Singapore.

The proof of concept market will be Singapore!
Yes we will implement Lynpay payments using POS terminals. Watch out the latest statement of our Team leader regarding this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4qyn9sVC8 . Watch this video

I really liked this idea: "Lynpay's payment solution is designed to make digital assets spent through our debit card and POS terminals." I hope that everything will be as you plan!
In which countries are you primarily planning to launch Lynpay payments using POS terminals?
And which countries will be after Singapore? Will POS-terminals be available in European countries?
but I think it’s impossible to place terminals all over the world, because there are many countries that do not accept cryptocurrency. What will you do with these?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:45:40 PM

Yes Lyntokens will be listed from different exchange sites,  please watchout for this

As far as I remember, Bittrex International has been listed  tokens absolutely free in some period of time. I think now Binance is  more promising  exchange than Binance.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:16:36 AM

Once the token is listed in the exchange you can buy as much as you can.
Tell me, is there any limit on the minimum number of tokens that we can purchase on the exchange?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 01:22:37 AM

Once the token is listed in the exchange you can buy as much as you can.
Tell me, is there any limit on the minimum number of tokens that we can purchase on the exchange?

Do you have any information in which exchange your token is getting listed? I am not hoping for a binance like listing but a safe place to buy and sell coins is enough with good real volume not those exchange that is experts in wash trading.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
A7373

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:29:11 AM

Project has news from 12th of April that "One of the main partner of Lynchpin Token – recently launched its LynPay debit card".
About what partnership is talking here.
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:05:54 AM

Yes Lyntokens will be listed from different exchange sites,  please watchout for this

This is good news for us and I think that information will be pleasant for all investors. Tell me your opinion about IEO and todays situation with ICO market?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:52:57 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 04:20:04 AM by Lynchpin Token

Great news everyone! We are about to be listed in DOBI!
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:55:54 AM

The Lynchpin team and team of Dobitrading

Check out the article: https://lyntoken.com/news/article/Lynchpin-Token-Partners-with-Dobi-Exchange.html
A7373

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:28:59 AM

Goog article. You don’t afraid when community would dump the price after exchange?
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:44:48 PM

Check out the article: https://lyntoken.com/news/article/Lynchpin-Token-Partners-with-Dobi-Exchange.html
I would register later on that exchange. Could you say, you are just listed on that exchange, or that’s a real partnership for future couple development?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:37:20 AM

They will lose if they dump it. Only fool will dump a coin during bearmarket. Another thing, LYnchpin has no bounty hunters and airdroppers that would drop the coin. Even our team and private investors has a 1year lockin period before we could dump the LYNtokens. Only investors from our 1st and 2nd phase of our public ICO has the option to dump their coins.

Goog article. You don’t afraid when community would dump the price after exchange?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:41:56 AM

We are going to be listed soon. Not only from Dobi , we are also negotiating with other exchange sites.

I would register later on that exchange. Could you say, you are just listed on that exchange, or that’s a real partnership for future couple development?
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:32:51 AM

We are going to be listed soon. Not only from Dobi , we are also negotiating with other exchange sites.

I really salute the team because they continue to work and move quickly in negotiations with other exchange sites and if you can know what exchange the team wants, of course this is enough to make us curious

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:45:56 AM

I really salute the team because they continue to work and move quickly in negotiations with other exchange sites and if you can know what exchange the team wants, of course this is enough to make us curious

Thank you ,we will update you guys asap once we are going to be listed to other exchange site.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: