Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3621 times)
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

I am really shocked... Bears are so active now, so I think about selling my BTC or changing it to ETH or Ripple. As for me, they will return their normal prices or will even grow faster in future.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

Yes, bitcoin has fallen very much even more than other coins, which is very strange can it deliberately drag it down. Everyone wrote that the level of 6k and 5700 are very strong levels, but in fact it turned out to be wrong. That the whales on their mind do not know anyone except themselves.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

many people want massive price increases but don't want to see bitcoin at the bottom of the support point. I think this will really have a good impact in December for bullrun.

But there are some rumors that I read that this is related to the war of assumptions between BTC and BCH miners and resulting in market panic. I am sure this will be resolved soon and speculators will be more confident to buy back from the lowest price.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
im really shock bitcoin fallen quickly but for sure history will happen again the price of bitcoin last year is the same right now november and hit 20k$ by december be patient just hold your assets dont sell in cheap price just trut bitcoin.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

Sad What can I say. I am a novice hunter. And seeing how this market is falling, I begin to sincerely worry. ETH Yield place XRP. I do not know what I am preparing for. I am sure that we will not see the coins under the ICO project soon.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Bitcoin falling down and no it is not the end but i can say that the bitcoin is the only coin which is the king of all coins and the very much favouraite coins of all users and this is the only coin which gives the more profit in this type of coins in this work from home.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

maybe but I hope that doesn't really happen because I still hold some Bitcoin in the wallet and now I'm confused what to do because if cutlose it's too late, is there the best advice guys?
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

Of course not! This is just a normal things happened in the market. Though, is a bit pain for the holders of bitcoin to lose 700$ but it is obviously it will bounce again, the fact is we just don't know when? But at least this case was always happened when there's a forking happen like in BCH but this is the last day forking then at any moment we don't know what gonna be the next move of the market after this, so lets still hold guys.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Bitcoin down more but not this end. Down giving a chance for increase. Bitcoin market not so little and it is not a simply currency. Bitcoin market so huge. And there are a lot of people engaged with Bitcoin.

Be hardworker
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

This looks just like market manipulation, no bad news but we see red candles everywhere.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Is this the end? No ,because this is not something entirely new,for the past years we've seen bad drops in bitcoin prices ,this is just how it works ,just because it was at 6400$ doesn't mean it will always be at that price ,rise and fall is how cryptocurrency works

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

Yes,bitcoin was dropping down but not totally decreasing because for how many months the value will not goes high.We are not losing hope that it could not happened next year.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

It's just weird. I know pump and dumps happen but why today and how come all the coins got affected. Very curious how quickly the dump took place.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

Bitcoin falling down and no it is not the end but i can say that the bitcoin is the only coin which is the king of all coins and the very much favouraite coins of all users and this is the only coin which gives the more profit in this type of coins in this work from home.

Yes there is sudden down in BTC price today makes lot of people in panic situation. we might know that initially bitcoin was just $0.31 and it has grown to this value shows the value and power of BTC. Market is bit tough now days and black wednesday for BTC. But don't panic and watch the market closely coin will turn into positive side very soon. Hoping the best for bitcoin to comeback and rock the market.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

While bitcoin is trading above $ 100 this is not the end. I think in the near future the price of BTC will return to 6300 - 6500. And in December there may be a slight increase. But it is not exactly))

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

I don't think this is not the end, bitcoin is down because the battle between the wu and csw happens and in the war there must be a loser when it arrives i think bitcoin will come back again, and also dont forget about ETF when ETF approved bitcoin will up to the moon.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

It has been staying for too long above 6k but below 7k, I am not surprised that it might suddenly cause a really sharp drop in the curves anytime. Not that we shall conclude an apocalypse but why not try to hoard on right now. From the news that I read, looks like it is due to the hard fork from Bitcoin Cash. A rebound should happen anytime, just don't panic like a retard. This sudden drop is too "unusual" to just happen to let us conclude that the market is now dying.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

we all understand that this is not the end. Bitcoin will not die at this moment. it's just a drop in prices that will recover in a couple of months, maybe earlier

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1345

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

Everyone is used to the fact that the market is moving only from the news, but the movement must be from the result of the work and en from the news. I said that it was too early to buy coins because the market could still fall, and it happened. Now the question remains, how big will the fall be? Maybe it is that the fall will be a long one.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

No, I'm sure it's not an end. Yes, yesterday, Bitcoin's price fell quite a decrease. But that doesn't mean it's the end of the whole market. I think that the price of Bitcoin will be around 10000 dollars again in near future. That's why I think we should keep waiting without panic.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: