Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3620 times)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

My hope is this is the time. This has started. Price will go very deep and then it will pump very much. Few of these changes are very artificial. But I think we need to learn more about charts on these days for ready to trading season.
Maybe so, I still do not have exactly the position regarding this situation, even a little panicking, but still, like you, I hope for a quick and active turnaround of the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

I think this would drive people away from the space because the level of manipulation is of the first order, why are we seen huge drop in the price after a good news of ETF launch, this is just abnormal and those behind the scene making this dump are the whales that want all the space to themselves. I have said it before that people need to be mindful of what they ask for.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

How many such bitcoin drops have already happened, every time someone said that the end has come, however, bitcoin and the crypto market are still alive, transactions continue, and most of the bitcoins are still on the wallets of the holders. It's time to get used to this kind of market behavior.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

No one knows for sure, but I am trying to stay optimistic for the upcoming decade. Give the market some more time to recover its value, because it is a long process after such a big pump. Once it gets recovered we will gain big profits.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Today the price has fallen even more and it's all because of the hard fork, I wonder guys how long will the war for hashing the network ?)

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Bitcoin is king of crypto.Now World market down and also bitcoin.Actually market up and down it's natural  for crypto market that's mean btc not become end. I hope btc again will be grow up in this year or 1st month of next year. I hope btc survive forever!  

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

we are all almost shocked because there is still a deeper price decline, even though we all expect a bull market at the end of this year. but I still assure that it will certainly be and is there because if there is a decline there will be times when people buy as much as their assets to get the profits they have previously obtained.

edmundo
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

Well, anyone thinking in this direction certainly hasn't been on this space long enough. This isn't the first time BTC and other cryptocurrencies will be taking a huge bashing certainly it wouldn't be the last. This is just another episode of whales trying hard to satisfy their selfish gains by manipulating the markets in order to buy at the base. BTC will bounce back and certainly do another all time high price. We are waiting....
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

This is not the end, just Jihan, Roger and fake satoshi going on with their hash war and disrupting all coins! Even if they dumped some of their coins to cover their "war expenses" it should be over by now!
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

After this BCH drama whole market is going down. Btc breaks 5500$ support and I saw it's around 5000$. It is really sad for everyone seeing this type of market conditions. Many predict that Bitcoin will go under 2000$. Many people are thinking that the whole market will collapse. But this market is not so small. Many people and investots all over the world want blockchain and this crypto currency technology. Just some whales playing with its money. Bitcoin service many rocks and I am sure Bitcoin will service this one. Not only Bitcoin all the crypto currency. Let's hope for the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

as i expected, situation of 2014 year repeating, if so it takes 3 years for bull run again, good thing that 1 year of falling almost passed...

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

We are just experiencing the normal crypto market cycle, just like the pasts years, if you will look at the bigger picture you will realize what it looks like and what is happening, it is still not the end for us
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

Can you see? Not only Bitcoin that is falling down. We can see the chart in the market. All coins are red. They dropped until minus fifteen percent? So dumb! We are so sad to know this. SHould we regret and give up? I don;t think so. Even the market seems like dying, I do believe that we will soon pass this market dumb era.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
seyola89

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:43:55 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 08:32:22 AM by seyola89

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

The crash was so surprising to me and frustrating. Unfortunately for me, the dump happened just a day after I bought significant amount of btc at $6300 to $6500 consolidation range. It's so painful.
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

This fall is connected with the wars of the miners. I think that as soon as the situation calms down, we will see growth. I don’t count on the big pamp, though. most likely we will see him only next year.
Clemcout

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
Why is it that when bitcoin is continuing with the downtrend, people tend to think it is the end. For your own sake, this is just a downtrend market, and there is no harm in seeing this happen once in a while, people should get used to this and grow enough to understand that this is an opportunity for them to be picking at a lower price instead of getting worried for no reason, and then eventually missing the dips and joining FOMO eventually which is what a lot of people do. What the whales are looking for are those who will end up panicking and capitulating, if you want to make their day, you can join the weak ones.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

I think not, because in the past years it fell and was lower, and nevertheless it grew all the same!
yobo2020

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

We can't jump to conclusion that this is the end of bitcoin because there is drastically drop in pride of bitcoin. I strongly believed that bitcoin will soon rise beyond where it was before  so this is not the end of bitcoin.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

I think not, because in the past years it fell and was lower, and nevertheless it grew all the same!
In recent years, was not such a bad sentiment in the market. In addition, the course is not growing very long time. Lost the confidence of investors . I believe the blockchain will be used in a person's life further, but about the future of cryptocurrencies I have serious doubts.
Sylvial

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

Why is it that when bitcoin is continuing with the downtrend, people tend to think it is the end. For your own sake, this is just a downtrend market, and there is no harm in seeing this happen once in a while, people should get used to this and grow enough to understand that this is an opportunity for them to be picking at a lower price instead of getting worried for no reason, and then eventually missing the dips and joining FOMO eventually which is what a lot of people do. What the whales are looking for are those who will end up panicking and capitulating, if you want to make their day, you can join the weak ones.

You need understand one thing, how people react to situations as this differ and talk is cheap. How many people are actually picking up coins now? You can't possibly advise someone who's lost over $80M in this crash to be concerned about picking up at coins at this time. Many are simply licking their sores and hoping things get better sooner than later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: