Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3618 times)
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Let's essentially. Course there was a rather long straight line and it's not normal. The pulse is never static, if he is alive, it is also the coin.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

Let's essentially. Course there was a rather long straight line and it's not normal. The pulse is never static, if he is alive, it is also the coin.
In another case. Nobody expected such a strong and long fall. Personally, I could not imagine that the exchange rate will be so low . Besides, we hardly saw the bottom. Maybe BTC will drop below $ 3,000. But I like you believe that the rate will rise again above the level of $ 10,000. Can't really say when it will happen.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

I think the end can come only with the widespread ban of Bitcoin and its entry into a number of illegal assets . That's what could kill him.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

Bitcoin is falling but I think that's not the sign of the end of the electronics market. For now, the rise and fall of the coin takes place continuously. We are used to the instability of this market. The e-money news will grow in 2019.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

The price of bitcoin is actually falling down and this has caused panic and tension in the crypto community, in as much as all the panic, i don't want to believe this is the end of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has come to stay from the angle i see it.
I believe there are people against the crypto community, but  crypto(Bitcoin) will win the race, it is just a matter of time
Yes we can believe that Bitcoin and all of its community is here to stay. This is nly a drop and not the end. Just like after 2013 when the price was falling and then everything recovered and a golden time came in the crypto community. The same will happen again. Just wait for a little time in the coming month we will see some bigger achievements by Bitcoin.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

Let's get this over with, there is no end in BTC. In past, with every fall (read: correction) there are news around it that BTC is dying and that this is the end. And yet everytime BTC returned to new all time high. So let's not call it dead again, just be patient, this is just normal for the market, we can't rise all the time. Make the best of it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

I think that this is not the end for cryptocurrencies, but it is still very sad, because now I do not expect the market to recover faster than a year.

You can consider it as a new start beacuse prices are so low now that you can start buying the coins back now at lower rate and make some good money when the price start to rise . This way you can even average the price of your buying was at higher rate or else you can keep it for long term from now.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

Yes, currently bitcoin has dropped dramatically and the price is very far compared to 2017 yesterday, but this is not the end of bitcoin, as a strong and top coin in crypto bitcoin will be able to last long for the future, and the price will recover slowly - land
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

The price of bitcoin is actually falling down and this has caused panic and tension in the crypto community, in as much as all the panic, i don't want to believe this is the end of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has come to stay from the angle i see it.
I believe there are people against the crypto community, but  crypto(Bitcoin) will win the race, it is just a matter of time

Its true, i am agree with you, I am believe bitcoin and cryptocurrency market will keep survive. Maybe its need more time to recover and reach highest market cap again but market will recovery
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

This is definitely not the end, I think this is a manipulation and rich people want to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as cheap as possible. I think we will fall for some time, and then a sharp jump will go up.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

just sign in and start to get more. It would be a good enough sense of at have to question and make this statement will die. Crypto will grow and need not to fear about the downturn happened. After this, when many requests came when the price is low enough, then there will be a preparation for a rising to high.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

If you are in Crypto market for a long time you would know it is far from over, this is not the first time BTC and the whole market see a decline in price and BTC always come back stronger, and it will this time too, nothing to be feared of.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

It is not the end and it happened before several times. The red market cannot last forever and it is going to recover one day. People that will still hold, will get outstanding profits, and people who sold will regret.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

Before 2017, bitcoin suffered many sharp declines in price and some people predicted its demise within several months. But bitcoin managed to survive and its price started to go up and it even reached $20k in 2017 because of its continued demand from the crypto community who still believe in bitcoin. Presently the price  of bitcoin is now in decline again and some people has again started announcing its end.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

Most likely, until the next growth we will have to wait, and quite a few, most likely a couple of years!
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Most likely, until the next growth we will have to wait, and quite a few, most likely a couple of years!

I'm willing to wait a few years. Cryptocurrency will recover and this is a fact.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

I'm willing to wait a few years. Cryptocurrency will recover and this is a fact.
yes of course, for people who believe in crypto like you and me, they will continue to wait for the market to recover. Current conditions make us nervous, but I don't think we need to worry because I'm sure the crypto market will grow again.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

It is the end of the hype on cryptocurrencies. But it is still not the end of cryptos. The big risk is that we don't really know if it is possible to see a year like 2017 or not and how much times it will take to see thoses prices again.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

no this is a natural thing. in my opinion this is one of the signals that indicates that a pump will soon occur. so don't think this is the end just because the price of bitcoin doesn't match your expectations.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kATETom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
Bitcoin will not die so early. You can believe in the future of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: