Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3618 times)
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

When we say that every dip made a new bottom is unfortunately formed. Now the new investor has completely withdrawn from the market. This should be better as soon as possible. Otherwise, everything is getting worse in terms of mining costs.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
If you are not in the transaction of course definitely a good time to buy bitcoin, now the price of course very low fell but be sure to come back

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

When we say that every dip made a new bottom is unfortunately formed. Now the new investor has completely withdrawn from the market. This should be better as soon as possible. Otherwise, everything is getting worse in terms of mining costs.

Well you can remove the possibility that we're all being played here by the big dogs. Bitcoin may still go down but i don't think the whales would allow it to fall so hard that miners would move to other coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
motsmetropikis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

I do not think that's the end, but it's a new beginning for Bitcoin
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

It is not. I think it is just experiencing a slump that it has experienced a number of times before. But also a lot of times it has recovered and bounced back from such situation and turned out far better and stronger every time. Just be patient and the market will correct itself and stabilize crypto prices.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

I wouldn't say that we touched the bottom. I guess that bottom is near 3000, less price will provoke a big sell wave. It will real panic sell. Sounds very horrible, but doesn't look real right now.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

I don't think so that its will be a end of bitcoin, I know bitcoin falling down but its a good chance to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will go up again and it will the surprise to any one and the person who will buy bitcoin at the very quick time he will take the advantage in future.

thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

This is far from the end, it is very similar to falling from $ 1000 to $ 100, but at that time the market came to life and this time the same thing happened, the market would recover and we might see new price levels

I totally agree with you mate. I have never lost my hope for the crypto currencies. Because crypto is the future. Bitcoin is the money of the future. This kind of revolution cannot be stopped! In couple years all people see the progress of crypto world.

mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

The price fell to $ 3600. It is said that it is due to the bitcoincash fork event but I did not find it too logical to do so.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

now the price of bitcoin has dropped very low and maybe many will cry with the current market conditions, but we must remain calm and believe that the price of bitcoin will definitely recover because this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will survive
I am also sure where the price of bitcoin will start to rise again, now I see in the market the development has begun to show. With the current conditions we don't  need to worry or fear that bitcoin will disappear, which we have to know in every time there is a decrease in the price, there will surely come a period of its heyday again, just enjoy it with this condition.
I agree with you, too, I am sure that Bitcoin will return to its maximum levels. Only only when we can see growth, now while everything says that we can stay for a long time at these levels. I think growth will only begin in 2020.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

I think that this is not the end for cryptocurrencies, but it is still very sad, because now I do not expect the market to recover faster than a year.

You can consider it as a new start beacuse prices are so low now that you can start buying the coins back now at lower rate and make some good money when the price start to rise . This way you can even average the price of your buying was at higher rate or else you can keep it for long term from now.

If you still have hope that Bitcoin will go back up then buy it but if the more you buy coins at low prices and the price down, maybe you start worrying about that.
Well, worries wont make the price of the bitcoin market to pump back up and this is why people are advice to invest the amount they can afford to loose. However, I want you to know that the price is yet to reach the bottom and the best every one of us can do is to accumulate more coins as possible.

Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

There is nothing to do if the bitcoin is really down from $20k. We only need to do is to still support cryptocurrency and so not lose hope keep believing that the price gonna come back to its high price we should for that time and keep buying today as you see lower price that before.
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

Do not you invent nonsense and do not panic, Bitcoin will definitely grow. This is the beginning for the growth of Bitcoin, we will see such growth that has not yet been seen when Bitcoin creates history in the crypto currency market.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

The end is when price eventually drops to zero of which are not going to let that happen. I have actually had to reason a number of times the possibility of bitcoin dropping to zero. Which should be when no one eventually gets hold of it which is difficult

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Until we do not hit zero this is not the end. It was not a pleasure looking crypto declining from over $800 billion to $120 billion
but we have to accept that we have market cylcles in crypto and we are in a bearish one. It can take long time to recover from it
and we have to be patient and be prepared for long surviving.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

you're right if the price of Bitcoin is currently down, but Bitcoin dominates still above 50%, which proves that there are still many people who hold Bitcoin they have and believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase again, so I'm sure this isn't the end but this is an opportunity for Bitcoin investors to buy more Bitcoin.

sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

bitcoin is still not over, indeed at this time the price continues to decline but has not reached the end. of course the market price name can go down and can also go up again. I'm sure the price will return to normal sooner or later.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

According to no, this is actually the right time to buy or hold, because the price is too cheap, if you buy it, then you will get a lot of coins that are prepared for the future, I'm sure the crypto market in a few days will increase.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will disappear yet, now it is gaining its popularity, and can soon be accepted so that you can pay in stores
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

this is not the end. many assets fell by 90–95%, survived after that, and then grew by hundreds of percent. For example, look at the stocks of the Amazon, which also experienced a tremendous fall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: