Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting this year ฿  (Read 1356 times)
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

i think bitcoin will never reach ath at this year , this will be the biggest bearish this year or maybe just a bull trap, so be patient.
if you afraid about bitcoin price sell it now but if you believe bitcoin will bounce back keep hold it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Personally, I hope this decline is a sign that the bull run will happen soon, but I am not too pushy because I always remember the words people always say that the market will be very unpredictable and even move beyond expectations.

NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Iexpect this year to come up with the bitcoin price again. to make everything big and happy.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

I think this post is also relevant in the alts section as Bitcoin also greatly affects those other good and big coins like Ethereum, Tron, Litecoin and many others more. Once bitcoins increases in value then the other coins will follow suit and we will be having lambo dreams again.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

what is clear is that everyone wants Bullrun, but everyone says that Bitcoin will experience Bullrun. is it just a prediction or it will happen. hopefully right
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

I think the crypto market is now heavily manipulated. This we can observe in yesterday's fall. After all, there were no prerequisites and negative news for such a fall. All this is done artificially. And where the price goes only depends on those guys who manage it.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

THERE WILL NEVER BE A BULL RUN STUPIDS!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?

We know that cryptocurrency and the likes are volatile, so we must expect something that is unexpected, the worst thing that we can expect is the market crash which is unlikely to happen, i think bullrun will never happen this december, maybe by next year, i hope so, i am not losing my hopes anyway.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

No bull run in 2018. I still continue to say it. If you are expecting bull run, you will only be disappointed. Let us all hold our coins and tokens and hope for a glorious year for crypto in 2019.

Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

I am very confident that market prices continue to rise, because now many investors have been directed to bitcoin, because the price is very cheap / falling so I think we are just getting ready for bullrun at the end of the year.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

BTC can reach $10000 within few weeks if it started the bull run. currently we are in a bear market and all cryptos are still going down even lot of positive news are coming for crypto. so still we can expect $10000+ in end of this year and $50000 in 2019.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?

As many prediction before, the price of Bitcoin may go down at 5000 USD but no one can think that it just happens only for one day. Maybe the reason comes from the harfork of Bitcoin Cash

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

I have high hopes for bitcoin because it was more than $20000 so I believe the history will repeat and for sure btc will pass the value it had last year.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

I expect that in the second half of the coming year Bitcoin will rise and become more stable.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Bitcoin with the same success in December last year for a couple of hours rose very high, so that everything can be!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Some people need to stand back, take a deep breath and relax before they
post comments. Words like "downfall" "volatility has returned" are sensational
and vased on one market movement in the space of 24hours.

Bitcoin never lost its volatility, is always moving some days more than others
and for those who shivering with fear, no this is not bitcoins downfall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I'm not sure that yesterday's sharp drop gives us a guarantee of growth in December. Although there is a version that this fall was triggered by the desire of some whales to buy cheaper before Bakkt launch. I think everyone is waiting growth in December, and usually when EVERYONE is waiting for something, that doesn't happen.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I expect a further fall in the area of ​​4 thousand, and I hope after that to turn the market! Then there may be a long flat, and maybe it will last for the whole 2019, or there will be a fast pump like last year!

[
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

We can't actually predict what is coming next, or what might happen before the year ends. It can either be a continuous down fall or the market is getting ready for bull run by the end of the year. I guess we should just be ready for what can happen next. Everyone is really scared but we must keep composed and calm because we might do something stupid and panic sell.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

Indirect signs of buying over-the-counter Bitcoin suggest that Bitcoin will unfold, and now there is an attempt to squeeze out market share

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: