Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

I don't believe it should be higher than ETH. XRP is starting to see some real world growth but Ethereum has a whole token ecosystem based upon it. I transact using ETH quite often but I've never used XRP for anything.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

some times give good performance indeed ripple in this competition. and the time it became quite a long time which can survive and shift the ripple ethereum. between the two I think are just as good and have advantages and disadvantages of each.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

some times give good performance indeed ripple in this competition. and the time it became quite a long time which can survive and shift the ripple ethereum. between the two I think are just as good and have advantages and disadvantages of each.
It's more of which one of these two have stronger capital, it's already known that XRP is supported by so many banksters even they are making cooperation.
Ethereum in the other hand supported by the existences of ICO that could add quite of their market capitalization and totally not about the feature they have.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

Yeah, technologically, ethereum is still better than ripple. Which causes the ripple to rise in position number two because supply and demand may ripple more actively than ethereum. Ethereum in my opinion is still the most potential coin because the technology is almost perfect. I think the decline in ethereum in number 3 is just a normal market fluctuation and I'm sure it will only last for a while. Sooner or later ethereum will increase because the technology is not in doubt. Ripple is good in terms of transaction speed so maybe recently ripples are widely used as payment instruments. An ordinary condition in the international market arena. As soon as possible, ethereum will return to its number two position even sooner or later it can become the king of the crypto currency. I myself do not doubt the technological prowess brought by ethereum. That is a bit of my idea.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

It's more of which one of these two have stronger capital, it's already known that XRP is supported by so many banksters even they are making cooperation.
Ethereum in the other hand supported by the existences of ICO that could add quite of their market capitalization and totally not about the feature they have.
Bankers will be bankers and they want centralized.
Crypto for me should be decentralized and everyone should promote decentralization and support those coins that is decentralized like bitcoin.
But for now, we witness how strong XRP is because everything is falling but XRP is having some good pumps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
for now this is true, Ripple (XRP) has been traded more than ethereum, but that does not mean that ethereum has become ugly, only when its popularity is hit by XRP
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:01:27 AM

They can't compare! Ethereum is the king of ICO coins. XRP is the king of concentrated coins. Not a concept at all. The reason why Ethereum was surpassed was because Ethereum encountered difficulties, otherwise XRP could not surpass it.

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Ripple is better than all other coins, only because of centralization and that’s all. And then there are already minuses, like control and management with development only for the banking sector. There are no promotions for ordinary investors, but the demand for it is still great.

Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

I think Vitalik has to bring up new ideas to the market, no wonder he announced Ethereum 2.0. At the moment XRP is light years away with its XRapid system, and lets honestly speak, can change the banking  world in the near future and SWIFT system will become obsolete.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

On the basis of past month performance of XRP we can not say its better than ethereum but I must admit XRP is getting stronger even in bearish market that's why XRP replaces ethereum from rank 2 to rank 3 in terms of total marketcap. XRP is also a trustable coin there is no doubt about it. About ethereum I would say it has huge potential it will soon rise back and takes it 2nd position again.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

Strange discussion as for me. Ripple and Ethereum two different platforms that having different uses and can not be compared.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Don't compare based on the performance because ETH has already proved its potential in the last year and it will prove in the coming days too. Of course, XRP, is generating very huge potential in the market and the price of XRP still remain the same.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

In term of market cap, XRP has already surpass ETH. I belive that because many people giving their trust on XRP over ETH right now.
With the declining in price of ETH in the past few month and the increase of XRP, i think that is natural if people starting to put their trust more into XRP than ETH.

andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

I think all good and bad altcoins come from their team because a good team can bring good sales and development to cryptocurrencies!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

It's a natural thing if slowly people start putting trust in XRP increases, I think that XRP does get stronger, the team has a good performance and this is an achievement, eth is still strong but investor confidence is decreasing with many scam projects and unfavorable.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

It's a natural thing if slowly people start putting trust in XRP increases, I think that XRP does get stronger, the team has a good performance and this is an achievement, eth is still strong but investor confidence is decreasing with many scam projects and unfavorable.

Actually, for now XRP is better than ETH, but because ETH is getting weaker, if ETH can recover then I think ETH will return to take XRP position. but indeed I admit that XRP is a very good coin.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

Yes, of course it can happen that xrp will be better than eth, as we know that crypto is full of surprises and this can be proven by xrp that can surpass eth and we will see in the future what surprises will be given cryptocurrency
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

I dont think what xrp better then eth network.
Etherium have smart contrct support its huge feature for crypto.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

I dont think what xrp better then eth network.
Etherium have smart contrct support its huge feature for crypto.
Also Ethereum is much more useful in crypto space that XRP. Also XRP is not a true decentralised currency, I do not advise anybody to put their money in ripple...

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

XRP is at top 2 on https://coinmarketcap.com/ because it has bigger market cap than ETH now, it doesn't mean that XRP is better than ETH. I think XRP is as good as ETH and i support  both of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: