Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
If we talk about Ripple we should always remember that it is not cryptocurrency, and also the comparison lays only in price field, not in use cases.
So, Ripple can replace ETH in these parameters. ETH got very big amount of holders who received it for useless tokens, for free, so selling it fir even $50 is profit for them. Also there are not many new ICOs, popularity of ETH is going down.
While XRP is supported by big money ad it will not have big sell walls after few years of flat.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

In fact, this time, Ripple is better than Ethereum. This coin is very awesome to see the movement and cycle in the market. It ha the big volume and it is rather stable than the other coins. We can see the market analysis chart when it is down, it will again increase in some days and the graphic shows that good. However as the technology, I think I still like Ethereum. Hope this coin to be higher again.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Built on a blockchain system which is a breakthrough in the digital world, Ripple offers unlimited exchange and remittance transactions. Ripple is currently smiling sweetly because of her position that has surpassed ethereum in the past two weeks, but I am very unsure she will be able to last long in that position. Because to my knowledge, Ripple has a big gap that will ultimately make it difficult for users to access the coins they have.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

Yes xrp (ripple) right now was the best that ethereum because if we seeing the market or if we know that xrp is now the second in the line up and ethereum  was now the third one so it means xrp was better platform, idea and team because they get the second place to all cryptocurrency  coin so we now need to trust ripple because of the successful in the market.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

ETH has been overcame by XRP because there are many scam projects running in ETH network such fake and scam ICOs.
It was resulting many loss for small investors and big investors. XRP creating opportunities for crypto investors, that's why it rose to 2nd rank in the market.
if nothings new happening in ETH, i guess XRP will be the second coin after bitcoin in coinmarketcap.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

I think Ethereum is better than XRP, the reason of ETH losing price is many ICO sell ETH to get money for company operation. ICO hold million ETH and their selling will make ETH crash. XRP is not used to buy ICO so there is not big sell out of it, so it's price is stable and does not have big crash like ETH.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

This is not necessarily true. I can’t say anything right now. If you want to invest, I suggest you buy both. In the long run, Ethereum still has the potential to be developed, while Ripple has a strong backing. In terms of use and potential, the ripple may not be as much as Ethereum.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Not at all...I don't see any special features and functions that XRP has that could make it better than Ethereum. With the fact that XRP is now the second on coinmarket cap means it is better than ETH. We are in bear market in this is likely to happen but i am very sure that when bitcoin rises ethereum will take back its place again.

pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

XRP and ETH are for a different purpose in the industry. A fair comparison is hard
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

Ethereum is better than ripple when it come to technology or innovation and its features will be updated to improve it further. But the price of ethereum is gragged down by bitcoin sharp declines and it is having a difficult time in its own price decline. Ripple or xrp is backed by some international banks and there also a report that Bank of America is in talk with ripple. Ripple managed to go up even the price of bitcoin is falling and this continued gains resulted in overtaking ethereum in second place in the coinmarketcap ranking.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

It doesn't seem like the best of the two coins is still in ethereum because I see a lot of smart contracts created from ethereum so that my assumption of ethereum is the best coin than XRP.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

I don't say ETH is not worth it anymore because they are already surpassing by XRP in the 2nd rank place but they are just a normal fluctuation of value which it only differs its differences in a supply and a volume in a coinmarketcap so we will consider this two coins as a great competitor in the 2nd place.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

Yes. The reality is that. But I think this will change again. This is the worst thing that happened to Ethereum in 2018. If the price drops I think it's a relative thing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

It doesn't seem like the best of the two coins is still in ethereum because I see a lot of smart contracts created from ethereum so that my assumption of ethereum is the best coin than XRP.
Definitely, I also think that ETH is better than ripple but not because he has many smart contracts, but because ripple is more centralized

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

At the moment I don't see any real competitor ecosystem better than Eth, even if xrp is second in CMC. Time will tell us.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Yes, it is certainly very strange , but for me, ripple worthless coin , I do not understand why it is so popular , for me of course Ethereum is still in 2nd place after bitcoin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Better or not? Who can answer correct? If we say about price raising, sure, at the time - Ripple is better. But of we talking about technologie, surely - Eth is better.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Yes, it is certainly very strange , but for me, ripple worthless coin , I do not understand why it is so popular , for me of course Ethereum is still in 2nd place after bitcoin
you should speak according to the facts that are happening now, you better go to CMC and see where the ETH is now?
even though I am also an ETH holder but I still appreciate the reality that exists today
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

I still support Ethereum, I never believed in Ripple as I consider this coin to be pure speculation in the market and the United States government believes the same.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:37:37 AM

Ethereum is crap. And ripple is a huge crap.

They both are crappy coins, ethereum has only usage for smart contracts, while Ripple is just pure speculation.

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency in where i would put my funds, not on any of those pure speculative coins.

Ripple is no better than Ethereum. I don’t know exactly why they swapped places for capitalization, but I think that Ripple is an excellent tool for market manipulation and there’s no value behind it. Unlike Ethereum ...
Ethereum has its uses, maybe you are not a fan of the coin because there are some things that are questionable but to deny its utility is a mistake, ripple in the other hand is just a tool that the banks are trying to use to try to control this market but it is never going to work because bitcoin will never lose its place against a coin like ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: