Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:28:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

The main purpose of ETH at the beginning of the design was to provide the service to create crypto, but XRP is designed to buy goods and pay all the fees, so they are different, I think they have their own advantages.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:04:53 AM

for a time it does ripple is on top of the ethereum. even a ripple could be permanent positions will be current if the ethereum didn't do any changes. but the existence of this certainly makes the competition between crypto becomes more interesting because it will certainly happen developments that could be utilized for the benefit of several competing for crypto continues to be the best. and the ethereum or ripple both have great potential for the long term.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

The main purpose of ETH at the beginning of the design was to provide the service to create crypto, but XRP is designed to buy goods and pay all the fees, so they are different, I think they have their own advantages.
well, I prefer ETH compared to XRP. even when people offer ETH and bitcoin, of course it's almost the same. however, in this case, I prefer ETH in long-term investments. I know the potential of ETH will be better than XRP.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

I do not Ripple, because I do not think that it is legit to buy such "crypto currencies". In my opinion, we should buy real crypto currencies, that are going to make the world decentralised and not centralised.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

At this moment XRP is higher total market value than ETH, but long we will not have to wait too long for, that ETH take back the second position. I think it will happen early January 2019 when we will be getting closer to the ETH development upgrades.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

At this moment XRP is higher total market value than ETH, but long we will not have to wait too long for, that ETH take back the second position. I think it will happen early January 2019 when we will be getting closer to the ETH development upgrades.

And again Ripple will deliver and Etheroeom foundation will be forking again LMAO or delay or fire half of its staff.... damn etheroeom became pretty quickly a running joke in crypto with delusional cultists following their prophet vitalik butters
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

I can't really say if ripple is better than etheruem but I know there was a time that ripple was second on the cmc and has a total Market capitalization higher than that of etheruem..
In terms of use cases I think etheruem is better .
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

Neither one nor the other currency does not demonstrate widespread use in the human population. Therefore, how to compare them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

in my opinion ETH is better than XRP, with smart contract technology making many communities use it, ethereum has all the advantages of blockchain technology, which is free of downtime, censorship, fraud, or third party intervention.
At present ETH will do hardfork to create ETCV coins with many of the technological solutions advanced by the Ethereum Foundation

MemberBerries

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

They say there is no downtime lol...etheorem chain clogged at high usage

They say no censorship but they refused to keep the original chain alive after the DAO HACK!

They say there is no fraud... look at all the ICO frauds got known in the last months!

They say "no third party intervention" see my second point!

Just LOL.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

They say no censorship but they refused to keep the original chain alive after the DAO HACK!

They say there is no fraud... look at all the ICO frauds got known in the last months!

Just LOL.

I do not agree with you only in 3rd point. The ICO and fraud are not related to the ethereum itself. Ethereum team don't have some KYC for the projects who want to use their network to regulate this ico market.

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

XRP and ETH has different way and purpose in crypto world. ETH is more decentralized than XRP, but the bank implementation is more appealing in the market but prone to price manipulation. Coin mining should be more profitable than market price adjustment, but as you may know, ETH decrease its appeal since mining is now below profitable than ever.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MemberBerries

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

Just LOL.

I do not agree with you only in 3rd point. The ICO and fraud are not related to the ethereum itself. Ethereum team don't have some KYC for the projects who want to use their network to regulate this ico market.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

Here are my sources why ive put it into this thread. I think etheroeom was the GO TO platform for ICOs so i assume its all based on etheroeom

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/17/many-icos-are-fraud-according-to-ethereum-co-founder-and-ripple-ceo.html

https://www.wsj.com/graphics/whitepapers/

I think it will be very hard months for etheroeom
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

XRP and ETH has different way and purpose in crypto world. ETH is more decentralized than XRP, but the bank implementation is more appealing in the market but prone to price manipulation. Coin mining should be more profitable than market price adjustment, but as you may know, ETH decrease its appeal since mining is now below profitable than ever.
xrp has stronger support from many bank, its technology already tested in banking system.so this is why current market capitalization bigger than ethereum.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
yes if seen now indeed XRP is better than ETH in terms of stability in the market. maybe 2019 is a good year for XRP, hopefully the stability will continue.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

is only a temporary descent soon eth will return to the place that belongs to it the second as
importance after the bitcoin, the only altcoin that could really undermine it is eos but not now in a while
Rana590

Activity: 1750

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

A competition is running between ethereum and xrp in this stage for grabbing the position of number two. But I think ethereum will survive more better than xrp. Most of the altcoins are now ethereum based. So I do not think that xrp is better than ethereum.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

At present, it looks better than ETH, in fact, the current situation has made XRP is good by its recent performance in the market. If we think about the overall scenario and want to predict then I would like to express ETH is the real hero in this crypto world because of its good demand and potential technology.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

these are two completely different coins and it seems to me that it would not be entirely correct to compare them because they are both good

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Aywa Developers
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

I agree with the author. it looks like XRP is not decentralized at all. Believe that only CPU mining and additional built-in decentralized services can make valuable for the coin and stable price. ETH has so many scam tokens, so they're pulling it down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: