Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:53:54 PM

It's different projects with diffirent mission. Anyway it's both coins  worthy. But i personally prefer eth for  investment.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:43:53 PM

It seems to me that both coins are worthy. But we must choose the right time to invest in each of them. Now ETH is rapidly going up.
I think it's worth buying both coins and diversifying the risks, especially in cryptocurrency, the market is too risky to keep everything in one coin

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:50:09 PM

To be honest, there is no way for me to think that xrp is better than ethereum. Obviously xrp is easier to pump and people just likes that. In my opinion, ethereum is much reliable and promising.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:07:57 PM

XRP and ETH really shouldn't be compared in this way because they were created for, and they serve different purposes.
Ethereum is a blockchain project and one in which developers use as an infrastructure to build their new projects.
Ripple has more coin units in circulation as compared to ETH will cause for a better position on the coinmarketcap even with a price dump as its market cap will fall lesser than ethereum will.

Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:11:20 PM

No, of course, ripple is no better than ethereum, but on the contrary, I would say that it is worse since ethereum was accepted by the whole community of supporters of cryptocurrency

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

even though XRP is in position 2 in CMC but I don't agree if XRP is said to be better than ethereum, both have different projects, both ethereum and XRP have projects that are both good, this is actually a matter of ranking in CMC, actually both have potential very good in the future

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:48:40 PM

Of course, ripple is much better than ethereum, at least due to the fact that it is much faster and is already used by banks

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:15:30 AM

I do not think that XRP is better than ETH. These are very different projects and it is very difficult to compare them. I think that Ethereum has more future than Ripple. Ethereum is one of the most revolutionary projects in the entire cryptocurrency market.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:36:22 AM

Codius is the smart contracts solution that the team at Ripple released a few months ago.  You'll be hearing much more about this later in 2019 regarding the derivatives market.  Codius is more robust than Ethereum and easier to use.  XRP is the perfect complementary digital asset to codius because it can process 50,000+ transactions per second, cost 1/100th of a penny per transaction, and uses almost no wasteful energy in the process.  Also, the XRP ledger is very decentralized with Ripple only controlling 7% of the validators.  Eth can only process 15 transactions per second and for the foreseeable future is stuck on a dying POW ship.  Also, with the R3 collaboration you'll be seeing a massive increase in XRP utility driven demand throughout Q3 and Q4 this year as banks and payment providers begin using it at scale throughout Asia, Middle East, Northern Europe, Brazil and Mexico initially.  The US will follow as we've seen wonderful legislation brought forth in Wyoming this week.  The last I heard, moving off of POW could take ETH as long as 2 years!  2 years from now its possible XRP will be moving $100 Billion a day in volume.  It won't matter at that point whether BTC or ETH or any other POW coin goes down the toilet.  
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:13:20 AM

ETH will always be carried by bitcoin and in tandem with bitcoin, meaning that after bitcoin ETH is the best coin in crypto currency. Sometimes there is a situation where other coins have a price higher than ETH like XRP, but I think it's only a temporary period and in the end ETH will remain in position 2 in the coinmarketcap.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:15:27 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Both of this coin have different usecases, so we could not say which of this coin is better or rather xrp is better than eth, XRP is more on business side use case, for example on the uses for the financial intermediaries, but talking about the majority of support, xrp has earned a lot of support when it comes to business side, but both of this coins is on the top list, hands down my hands for this two coins, but im hoping that the eth will do better when it comes to price value.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

Codius is the smart contracts solution that the team at Ripple released a few months ago.  You'll be hearing much more about this later in 2019 regarding the derivatives market.  Codius is more robust than Ethereum and easier to use.  XRP is the perfect complementary digital asset to codius because it can process 50,000+ transactions per second, cost 1/100th of a penny per transaction, and uses almost no wasteful energy in the process.  Also, the XRP ledger is very decentralized with Ripple only controlling 7% of the validators.  Eth can only process 15 transactions per second and for the foreseeable future is stuck on a dying POW ship.  Also, with the R3 collaboration you'll be seeing a massive increase in XRP utility driven demand throughout Q3 and Q4 this year as banks and payment providers begin using it at scale throughout Asia, Middle East, Northern Europe, Brazil and Mexico initially.  The US will follow as we've seen wonderful legislation brought forth in Wyoming this week.  The last I heard, moving off of POW could take ETH as long as 2 years!  2 years from now its possible XRP will be moving $100 Billion a day in volume.  It won't matter at that point whether BTC or ETH or any other POW coin goes down the toilet.  

I tell you something you might have missed---> codius + coil + ilp = trillions of transactions a second  Wink Wink Wink
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:45:04 AM

If investors decided invest more in Ripple than in Ethereum, but I think that they see bigger potentional in Ripple.
But we do not have to forget about the diffrence between Ripple as a company and XRP as a token (maybe future use ?).

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:06:34 PM

If investors decided invest more in Ripple than in Ethereum, but I think that they see bigger potentional in Ripple.
But we do not have to forget about the diffrence between Ripple as a company and XRP as a token (maybe future use ?).
I think now of course there is a bullish trend in ripple and many store funds there as the coin does not fall much against the dollar , and I think that the Ethereum in the future may again take 2 line but it certainly will take time !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:23:17 PM

I don't think XRP is better than Ethereum. Ripple is one of the biggest currency in the crypto market, no doubt! but ETH is better for various reasons. People lost their biggest hopes from the Ethereum, that's why the ETH sell zone is increased than XRP! Ripple volumes sometimes overcome ETH's volume, but very soon ETH will be back to its second place.

gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:34:37 PM

not entirely true, both coins are just as good, this is just a struggle to rank on CMC and does not determine the good or bad of a
project, although ethereum is in 3rd place in cmc, ethereum still has promising prospects and also includes potential coins
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:46:42 PM

I see no reason to consider all the same exactly as they say here, because I understand that ETH is a project that today covers a very large sector of funds and people. Therefore, in general, it is a very profitable project for all.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:02:50 PM

In my opinion, there is a big possibility if the XRP is better than ETH. because so far ETH prices have continued to decline in the market, while the XRP has continued to increase even though it is not significant. I am sure that in the future XRP will exceed the price of ETH.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:10:25 PM

No, I think Ethereum is the better coin of the  two coins, because XRP is just currently no 2 isn't something to measure the best project with, Ethereum has better usage than XRP.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:12:33 PM

Just being slightly ahead in market cap ranking alone is not enough to decide if XRP is better than ETH. Both these coins are good and have different usages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: