Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:57:18 PM

XRP its a centralized cryptocurrency with a unlimited supply, their ecosystem controled by bank. Imagine that with an unlimited supply, and only the company can mining/created the XRP. Better to use ETH.

Eferium its a centralised cryptocurrency with a unlimited supply, their ecosystem controlled by vitalekbutters. Imagine that with an unlimited supply, and only vitalek and friends can mining/create the eferium. Better to use XRP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:58:53 PM

XRP its a centralized cryptocurrency with a unlimited supply, their ecosystem controled by bank. Imagine that with an unlimited supply, and only the company can mining/created the XRP. Better to use ETH.

Yes, it is really strange to compare ETH and XRP... May be the question is not which platform is better but which token is better? If so, ETH token is much more useful than XRP because XRP is 100% useless =) Ripple platform can easily work without XRP token but for some reason people don't understand it and buy XRP. They will lost all theie money some day. Don't follow them.

Yes, it is really strange to compare ETH and XRP... May be the question is not which platform is better but which token is better? If so, XRP token is much more useful than ETH because ETH is 100% useless =) Efereium platform can easily work without ETH token but for some reason people don't understand it and buy ETH. They will lost all theie money some day. Don't follow them.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:11:36 PM

In this regard, I fully agree with you, since the very idea of ​​using cryptocurrencies is decentralization and the lack of control of users of cryptocurrencies. The banking system has a completely different direction. Of course, I understand the concern of many cryptocurrency users regarding ethereum, but I hope that the update of Constantinople dispel all doubts about ethereum.
It seems to me that centralization will balance and control the price level for this asset, it can be as reliable as the US dollar.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:31:26 PM

I don't think Ripple better than Ethereum, rather they are about equal in strength and I believe that both of these coins are quite manipulative.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:42:09 PM

XRP is not even a cryptocurrency and it's not better than ETH. ETH is linked to the cryptocurrency markets and to other coins like BItcoin, that's why it's falling in this bear market. XRP is less linked because it's centralized and some people believe that if Bitcoin fails it will be the time of centralized coins backed by governments so some ofthe Bitcoin and ETH sellers are buying XRP. I don't.

Also, I see no ripple contributing to cryptocurrency like ETH. As you said, XRP is essentially not a decentralization, it's just technology support for banks. And look at ETH, and what it has contributed to crypto, is really too much
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:43:54 PM

Both coins are top coins with potential and the price reflects the current situation on the market. This will change and there will be switches between these two coins in the future as well. ETH is undervalued at the moment and declined a lot last year and have much potential to recover especially with the upcoming upgrades in February.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:44:50 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

That's not really how you see if a project is better than another. Coinmarketcap is about tokens cap and not to set the projects from the best to worst

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:50:04 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

There is no better just such a situation has arisen because all the projects use ETH investors and fraudsters, bountists and many others. When everyone starts selling it is clear that she falls.

The bonus does not affect the value of ETH, its value is very small compared to the total value that ETH has today. And more and more people use the foundation of ETH to ICO to show that ETH is more valuable than all other smart contract platforms.
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:59:43 AM

All the scam ICOs are dumping their eferium and making eferium bagholders lose a lot of money. But the bots are still insisting that eferium is better.

As you can see everyone is DUMPIN EFERIUM

LMAOO
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:03:30 AM

I guess not for long, eth has proven a lot for the past years and still fighting. Xrp is also good coin but i think itd going to be a great fight between the two.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:43:35 PM

As of the moment we saw eth falling behind eth. And it seems that many investors are trying now to jump to xrp for possible gains. Yet everything in cryptocurrency is moving. ICO projects with the ethereum platform had slowed a  bit after some unfavorable market for cryptocurrency. Yet who knows everything will be back to normal and these ICOs will gain more again? It would certainly be that eth will rise again next to bitcoin surpassing xrp. So its more like of a wheel. It goes turning up and down for both because these are both good coins.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:24:54 PM

No it is not. People are investing in this coin because they want to gain fast profits, but in the reality this coin does not have anything familiar with crypto currencies and it should not be on this market.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:27:49 AM

I'm not risking guessing which one of these coins is better. Here in the first place to look first for what you choose a project, and which side look better or worse. The only thing I can say is that in my portfolio I prefer to keep both coins in order to benefit from it in the future.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 11:41:56 AM

XRP is giving very good fight to ETH but i believe that ETH is better than XRP because it proved itself and people took lot of profit from ETH.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:52:12 AM

To what extent xrp or ethereum stands in the competition is much concerned, because more potential coins have been found on the random list. Xrp being manipulative it isn't trusted by more crypto users, still its outcome is good with massive usage taking place on banking needs. Ethereum serving as the platform for large number of ERC-20 based projects makes its strong in the competition.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:27:58 PM

obviously, ETH is more valuable than XRP. ETH is a truly decentralized coin. XRP is a centralized coin that is fully manipulated. it builds a strong brand.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:31:05 PM

Yes, XRP will be better than ETH , ETH price is going up due to its coming Constantinople hard-fork at Feb 25,2019 after that price can be grow more but XRP have solid reasons to go up .

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:14:35 PM

At the moment, Ethereum again took the second position after Bitcoin, and XRP again took the third position. So it did not last long XRP in the second position and perhaps this means that at the moment XRP is not better than Ethereum. Cheesy In General, a difficult question which of these altcoins better.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:34:37 PM

I am sure if Ripple is much better than Ethereum, then it would be at the head of all ICOs, but this is not so. Ethereum is universal. This is what enables so many projects to launch coins on this platform.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:37:13 PM

I thought I was in altcoin discussion and not in comedy Central, XRP in my opinion has not achieved half aid what Ethereum has achieved, it is just mostly about hype and this strategy has been working quite well for them.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: